Kylie confirmed the end of her engagement to the British actor earlier this month.
The 48-year-old singer confirmed her split from Joshua, 29, a fortnight ago, thanking fans for their support on Instagram. The breakup was reported to be due to Kylie’s suspicions that Joshua was getting close to Spanish actress Marta Milans.
Kylie Minogue has broken her silence on her split from fiancé Joshua Sasse (pictured in June 2016)
Continue reading: Kylie Minogue Says Relationship With Joshua Sasse 'Wasn't Meant To Be'
Minogue and her fiancé have joined Australia’s Say I Do Down Under campaign.
Minogue and Sasse announced their engagement earlier this year, but have put wedding plans on hold to fight for Australia’s Say I Do Down Under campaign.
Josuha Sasse and fiancée Kylie Minogue
Joshua Sasse , Kylie Minogue - One For The Boys Charity Ball at the Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London at Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road - London, United Kingdom - Sunday 12th June 2016
It would appear that the rumours are true, six weeks after Kylie was snapped sporting a massive diamond ring on her finger.
Kylie Minogue has dropped the strongest hint yet that she’s engaged to be married, as she was heard referring to her current boyfriend Joshua Sasse as her “fiancé” at an afterparty following the recent NME Awards.
Sasse, 19 years Kylie’s junior at the age of 28, has also reportedly confirmed that they’re to wed, in a report by The Sun. A source told the paper: “Kylie may have been keeping tight-lipped, but Josh isn't as keen to keep it a secret.”
Over the last six weeks, 47 year old Kylie has been photographed sporting a sizeable diamond ring on her finger, leading to rumours that she was engaged to Sasse, a British actor famous for playing the title role on ABC’s musical comedy ‘Galavant’. The pair reportedly only started dating in September 2015, after Kylie had landed a guest role on the show.
Continue reading: Kylie Minogue's Boyfriend Joshua Sasse "Confirms Engagement"
The late actress will go down in history as one of Disney's greats.
Queen have confirmed their biopic is ''finally happening'' and is due to start filming in September.
The actor teases the "unexpected" with the franchise's future.