Johnny Depp: 'Dark Shadows Star Frid Was My Inspiration' - Comments and Message Board

I've been a huge fan of Jonathan's Frid's Barnabas since I was a child. I even wrote a song looking to capture the deep and complex character of Barnabas. You can hear that here: youtube/watch?v=3jXQ652Q7LM

andrewbayuk's picture

Jonathan Frid truly was an original and an inspiration. I've been a huge fan of his Barnabas since I was a child. I even wrote a song looking to capture the deep and complex character of Barnabas. You can hear that here: youtube/watch?v=3jXQ652Q7LM

Johnny Depp