If John Travolta thought his public display of affection with wife Kelly Preston this week would thwart speculation over his sexually - then he was, very, very wrong. The Hollywood star is being sued by a Royal Caribbean cruise room attendant, who claims the actor stripped off and pushed himself against him, offering $12,000 to keep things quiet, reports People Magazine.
Fabian Zanzi alleges that the Saturday Night Fever star said, "Take me, I will take care of you, please", during a food delivery to his cabin in June 2009. Mr Zanzi filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on June 21, 2012. The cruise-worker initially made the allegations to the Spanish language news outlet 24 Horas, and is seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery, as well as for emotional distress. Predictably, Travolta's lawyer Marty Singer has come out fighting over the claims, saying, "This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims.It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame". Singer claims that Zanzi failed to mention any sexual contact in his handwritten report to Royal Caribbean, saying, "That glaring omission speaks volumes". In response, Zanzi claims he reported the incident with Travolta immediately to a supervisor but wasn't allowed to write down regarding nudity of sexual contact.
In a statement, the cruise company said, "In June 2009, Mr. Zanzi was working as a Room Service Phone Operator onboard Enchantment of the Seas. Mr. Zanzi was not fired by Royal Caribbean, but rather resigned on May 18, 2011". It's the latest sexual-assault lawsuit to be filed against John Travolta, with two Los Angeles masseurs dropping their initial claims last month.