Joan Rivers Criticises Robert Redford's Supposed Plastic Surgery - Comments and Message Board

What?! She has the nerve to ridicule someone else's surgery? SHE is the freakshow of Hollywood! .

Posted 8 years 3 months ago by my two cents

my two cents's picture

Poor Joan,if you take one of your 'fake'boobs;out of your mouth(not your foot!),you might have something worth-while to say! Why do you want to slam someone,when you had the same thing done. . and it doesn't look good at all(ugh!).

Posted 8 years 3 months ago by Neo27

Neo27's picture

A message to Joan Rivers concerning her slams about Robert Redfords facelift. Joan dear, you could have a hundred facelifts and still not look as good as Redford does today. Even if he had not had one, you still couldn't compete with the actor who not only shows maturity and class, but has the dignity you seem to lack when it comes public appearances. Thank God Robert Redford values his privacy and doesn't run around posing for photographers and cameras. Hats off to you Mr. Redford, you are a star on your own! And if I were you Joan Rivers, I'd take a second look in the mirror at your facelift,it ain't all that good!

Posted 9 years 4 months ago by Satinsam

Satinsam's picture

Joan, I'm sorry to say that u don't have any room to criticize anyone else's plastic surgery. Yours is one of the most freakish jobs I've seen yet. You don't even look like yourself. You look like you're from somewhere else!It would take a lot of surgery to ruin R.R.:)

Posted 9 years 6 months ago by turmeric

turmeric's picture

The Madame of plastic surgery..I seen you not to long ago Joan on one of our great tabloid mag..or T.V shows and GIRL!!!! u have no place to talk about bad plastic surgery your eyebrows get lifted any more you might as well have them removed and draw the fake ones on(if that isnt what your doing anyways) I dont think Robert Redford is even in the same league as you or your numerous operations...He is much more classy ,handsome and intellegent then i think you try to be Ms.Rivers..Mr. Redford could be burnt and have no face and still be 10 times more attractive then you.Inner beauty is a wonderful thing and we,ve learnt yrs ago Ms Rivers exactly how much you dont have..Dont judge so harshly of the acters who will always be loved regardless on how they look!!!

Posted 9 years 11 months ago by Tily-lace

Tily-lace's picture

Redford has not had a facelift! If he has, prove it!

Posted 10 years 1 month ago by RBailey

RBailey's picture

STOP THAT JUST SHUT UP ITS NOT RIGHT

Posted 10 years 1 month ago by MANNY152

MANNY152's picture

Joan Rivers should be ashamed of herself--Overplasticized, Nipped and Tucked Pot calling the Kettle Black! She has turned freakish and clownish in expression--the first thing ANYONE thinks of when they see her these days is..God, look at that overdone plastic surgery! What could she possibly do next?

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by KittyKat

KittyKat's picture

Well we all know that Joan talks about everybody and probably her daughter, so let's not make it a headline for too long...ps M.Rourke had plastic surgery because he was in a bad fight back in the day and had his face smashed up a bit.....very sad!

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by mayainzane

mayainzane's picture

Why not, good for him.And Joanne Rivers does not have a leg to stand on. How many face lifts did she have? And looks like mummie?

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by zhana

zhana's picture

Joan should talk...her face looks like a wax image!!The picture here of Mr. Redford looks ok anyway.I wish her mouth was as stiffly shut as her looks.She is an embarassment to women and to movie fans!!I wish someone had the guts to comeback at her when she insults them on TV. If I were a celebrity I would avoid her on the red carpet like the plague!!

Posted 10 years 2 months ago by Nova