Jesse James has called his ex-wife Sandra Bullock as just ''some Hollywood actress'' and says he no longer dates because ''it's an energy sucker''.
The motorcycle customizer had several affairs during his five-year marriage with the Oscar-winning star - including a relationship with Tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee, which was exposed in March 2010 - but Jesse has complained the relationship changed him in a bad way.
Speaking on TV show 'American Chopper: The Build-Off', he said: "I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn't talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad."
"I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became.
He added to the Los Angeles Times newspaper: "I think people are tired of hearing about my personal life and ready to see me work again. People have almost forgot that I am one of the best in the world at what I do."
Jesse, 42, whose former fiancee Kat Von D claims he cheated on her with 19 women also revealed he isn't currently dating because "it's an energy sucker" and says he prefers to "drink mineral water and watch a jazz trio" than go out partying.
He said: "People act like I'm out at strip clubs every night and having sex orgies, and you know what? I'm at home with my kids every day and working. It would be great to have the perfect woman and have a real relationship. I tried to force all that to happen, and it didn't, and now I have to focus on what's really important. I don't have that great a social life. I ride my bike to a friend's club. I sit in the back and drink mineral water and watch a jazz trio play for a couple hours and then I ride home. That's how I get down, man.
"I'm a single dad to three kids, and that's 99 per cent of my life. The other 1 per cent is my work and creativity and being devoted to that.