Jesse James - Comments and Message Board

Why the hell is everybody down on Jesse?? All you bad mouth sons-a b...h's are pissed off because she didn't choose one of you. I'm an old 70 year old street wise sun of a b... h myself., and I'm here to wish both, Sandra and Jesse the very best of everythig. And,Jesse, power to you my man. You have in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world.I only say that, because I Love her too.My best to both of you,My two favorite people.

Posted 8 years 8 months ago by justtripn2

justtripn2's picture

When Ms. Bullock married this creep, I had never heard of him. I wonder if she shares his views. If so, (and it will come out), then for me, another one bites the dust. I will not watch, rent, or buy any film that she is connected with in any way, shape, or form.When will these idiots from the entertainment world shut the hell up? They all make me ill.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by Gemini

Gemini's picture

JJ:You must have a lot of experience with them to be able to determine the Prez is one, too.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by the Oracle

the Oracle's picture

Mr Bullock, why don't you bob up and kiss my ever lovin' southern ass! That 's the best you can ask for, you whimp!.......jim/louisiana

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by job22070

job22070's picture

Ya'll a bunch of red neck hillbilly in breeders...the guy stands up and speaks his mind,and ya'll get your panties bunched up!! C.F.L.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by BadMoFo

BadMoFo's picture

Congrats Jesse Bullock. Once again you have proven to be an Idiot. Didn't take much work on your part. I have no problem with people speaking their Minds ( even one as small as yours)But to call the Pres. a D@#$head, shows you and the other idiots in Hollywood why Main Strem America is turning its back on you A@#holes in Droves. Worst thing is i lost respect for your wife, i had hoped she was as Smart as she is Talented.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by eyes10spd

eyes10spd's picture

I say that Jesse James is an idiot. He must have an elementary school background, as most of his idiot type have.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by papomd

papomd's picture

Jesse James....should stick to being a 'gold digger' husband, and be thankful the US Military is protecting all of us ...even so he can show his stupidity. What a country we have!

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by javalover

javalover's picture

Little squirts with a mind like Jesse James makes a so-called ****head look pretty smart. Sorry Sandra, you married beneath your intellect.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by David-USMC

David-USMC's picture

You never seemed like you had much of a brain, now you've proven it. Thanks for letting me know for sure.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by Americain

Americain's picture

"Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody got one." (John C. McGinley, as 'O'Neill', from "Platoon", circa 1986.) Mr. Sandy Bullock met a coupla soldiers who confided in him (allegedly) and all of the sudden Mr. Sandy Bullock knows all there is to know so as to declare that the commander-in-chief is a "d*ckhead". Mr. Sandy Bullock is lucky he lives in the USA. As to HOW ON EARTH he got with the lovely and talented Ms. Bullock, I can only quote Eddie Murphy, as 'Reggie Hammond', from "48 HRS.", circa 1982: "The generosity of women never ceases to amaze me." Ain't that the truth. What a tool!

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by Delbert Frosh

Delbert Frosh's picture

shut up and make bikes you dick head. learn how to read and you might have half a chance at saying something intelligent.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by idiot buster

idiot buster's picture

Jesse James

Jesse James Quick Links

News Pictures Video Film Music Press Festival Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.