Producer Jerry Bruckheimer admits bad timing has set back Sony's efforts to make 'Bad Boys 3' with Will Smith.
Jerry Bruckheimer says bad timing has set back the studio's efforts to make 'Bad Boys 3'.
The 70-year-old star - who co-produced the 1995 original which starred Will Smith as Detective Mike Lowrey - insists a sequel to the 2003 follow-up is in the works but due other commitments the studio and actors haven't been able to make the movie.
He told collider.com: ''It's so funny because we'll get Sony real excited to make the movie, and then Will [Smith] is off doing two movies. And then, Will will come back and be real excited about it, and Sony will say, 'Well, maybe it's not the time for this.' And then, 'Ride Along' came out and was a big hit, and now they're all excited to make the movie, but Will is off doing something else. It's just trying to get everybody together to make it. But, we're working on the script. We have a lot of faith and hope that we'll do it.''
Meanwhile, Bruckheimer - who was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last year - is working on 'Deliver Us from Evil' which will be released this summer.
Terrell Tompkins and his team of officers are corrupt, finding ways to embellish their wage has turned into a habit that's about to land them in a...
'Doctor Who' fans have been left salivating at the possibility of Peter Jackson directing an episode, thanks to a video featuring The Timelord...
Photographer Kevin Wells came to the rescue with his Ford Focus after the rappers were left stranded thanks to a taxi mix-up.
Badu used her opening monologue at Sunday night’s awards to tell Azalea, “what you doin' is definitely not rap.”