VILLE VALO - Comments and Message Board

imane Maroc's picture

imane Maroc

oooh sweet valitto,, if i am JONNA ,, she s the very happy woman in the world,, ville is the pretty man in the world,,how i wish to be JONNA,,i wish for them ,,specialy for ville valo,, to live in hapiness all his life,,as i wish that he ll stay in his style of music ,,fan fan fan ,,

mydarklove's picture

mydarklove

Im a huge fan of your and i know that u r busy and stuff i never e-mail u before and i havent gone my my first concert cause u do the concert far away and stuff but i get to see u on the internet i just wanted u 2 know just cause i don't see u in person or go to concerts dosen't mean i don't love u and the bands i love u guys im glad that u r still working new album here is a poem for u guys!!!your music is my life, your music is my laughter that make me cry,your music is the thing that changed my life,your music is my happiness i always feel in side,your music tell every one what you are all aboutyour music makes my heart beat for youyour music makes me feel butterflies in my tummyyour music makes me jump off my feetyour music is everywhere around me

black_metal_'s picture

black_metal_

I am happy for Ville,he deserves to be happy.I wish all the best of luck to him and his fiance.I hope they will be happy together.And maybe someday there will be the little pitter patter of baby Ville's and Jonna's lol.

metalmindedminx's picture

metalmindedminx

HIM is definitely my favorite band and always will be because I absolutely love the music they make and everything they stand for. Everything about HIM is jsut amazing. I would die if I met any of the band members!!! HIM ROX MY SOX!!!! luv4ever>> *smooch*!

truevalofan's picture

truevalofan

hey valos babe,if you were a true HIM fan and really like Ville you would want him to be happy as would all of his fans screw the image if he wants to get married i say GO FOR IT!he deserves to be happy just like the rest of us some people just think he should not get married just because they have a crush on him i agree he is the sexiest man alive and him getting married isnt going to change that and if it does change his image then the hell with the people who turned their backs on him because of iti can only wish Ville and his bride to be a long and happy life togetherscrew the rest of the world he isnt doing it to make the world happy afterallleslie

winkle's picture

winkle

ville valo u rule!!!!!

Stormy80's picture

Stormy80

I wish that you were all mine.And that I can wake up every morning smiling cause you would have been in my life smiling right back and in my bed.f**kin love you babe. XOXO Stormy

gaby's picture

gaby

Hi! I'm an old fun of band Him and William Valo. I just want to salute them.Music that they play is so...hmm...amazing.Every time that I listen their music I felt vulnerable like a child,loved like a woman and passion in my spirits...all that they arouse in me...everyone shoud feel music,to see how beautiful can it be when words,voice,guitars and rythm join...I love your music guys,stay well and don't breakdown. Bye

winkle's picture

winkle

i will come to Finland to see that awesome face.....

Stormy80's picture

Stormy80

Oh,I'd be the luckiest chick on earth if I could marry him and have his beautiful children.*Blushing*

Jasja's picture

Jasja

Someone, please, writte me the ways to send nice poems to finish bands(the 69 eyes, HIM, the Rasmus,To die for... or another).e-mail me(jasja1369@yandex.ru)...Thank's.

Stormy80's picture

Stormy80

But I want him.

Stormy80's picture

Stormy80

Hey Guys,Im Stormy and so I just wanted to say hi and that I hope all is well.Love you guys. ***Stormy***

Stormy80's picture

Stormy80

*Blushing*I wish that I could come and see you guys next month but I wont be able to make it.If I could have almost anything for my 25th B-day next month I'd want you to write me.I think that I'd F***** die.*Blushing* XOXO Stormy

VALOSBABE's picture

VALOSBABE

VALO IF U GET MARRIED IT WILL RUIN YOUR IMAGE.. U ARE TO f**kING CUTE TO HAVE A CHICK ON YOUR ARM.. IT HAPPENED TO MARILYN MANSON