Usher - Comments and Message Board

Jeovany Salvador's picture

Jeovany Salvador

Boa noite , eu sou o Jeovany salvador tenho 16 anos de idade , vivo em Angola no município de futungo de Belas. Desculpe por ter tantas informações minhas , queria sou pedir um favor , mais depende do senhor . Eu sou um rapaz que adora dançar, e eu via todos videos do Michael Jackson a dançar e o meu sonho era saber dançar como ele. E eu vi que o senhor tem o talento identico a dele. Eu sei que é difícil mais, eu so queria que o senhor fosse meu professor de dança. Gostaria muito de receber este favor pelo senhor se aceitasse. Mais esperarei ate me dar uma oportunidade. Se for possível tenho os meus contactos Do Facebook é: Jeovany salvador Desculpa por não ter um twiter, Mais posso receber pos telemovel que é +244935971791. MUITO OBRIGADO

1 week 5 days ago

Kat's picture

Kat

Usher has a decent voice but his dancing sucks. He's no Michael Jackson. He has the goofiest moves, especially in that stupid commercial with the bee. He's too talk and lanky to be a dancer. Stick to singing.

1 month 3 weeks ago

Lisa Fay Larson's picture

Lisa Fay Larson

Usher, I greatly appreciate all you are doing artistically - you are amazing - and what you are doing for Josh on The Voice. Yesterday I took a "me" day and drove alone in a beautiful countryside. I brought along a CD I have played many, many times but have not heard in quite a while. Billy Joel's "River of Dreams". When "All About Soul" played I found myself totally engaged and I was moved to tears. I thought about what a terrific song this would be for Josh - not just to shine as brilliantly as he does - but to enrapture the audience. Please, please consider this. -Lisa Larson Capitola, California

7 months 1 week ago

cena justen's picture

cena justen

Dire usher Hi I am cena and I have music’s and I need to work but I don’t have a power to do it Usher I have music 1. For brazil world cup Tittle is I know same ting 2. Love music like jb And help me I don’t need any money I need to sing only first you work and you love it Do it I now usher you help me . see me and I think you happy . Cena adunga My . mob +251-9-20-05-54-91Emile cenaadunga@yahoo

marleenia boo's picture

marleenia boo

Hi usher this is me marleenia I'm your number 1 fan of all times I love you sexy body. and you new movie I'm going to get it as soon as it comes out on dvd. Love your #1 fan you will always be my favor R&B singer. I love you USHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ems14284's picture

ems14284

hi i am a massive fan of usher and wanted to know when he is doing his next uk tour

cotton candy's picture

cotton candy

Hey usher papa bear i am so sorry that u are under the weather,i know u are tired and ill,so try to get better fast because u know u have a birthday coming up in a couple of days and u need to have fun so we can party in newyork,haha, get well ans have a happy birthday.

glory hengari's picture

glory hengari

Hi Usher,I like all your movements if you know what i mean"""""I always have good news about you,be back with more,i love you.................

GDOG9600's picture

GDOG9600

my grand-daughter will turn 15 on March 21st and she loves usher. how can i get a message to him to send her a special birthday message?

Sexxii..3>'s picture

Sexxii..3>

oh my good USher!!i loove U just toooo much..i know that everybody says this, but i`m ofcourse ofcourse your #1 fan..:DCause i loove you so so so much that i just think about you all the time!!Everything i do you`re on my mind all the time..Even if i`m happy i`ll think about U and even if I`m sadI cry for every dam day!!i cry so much that U have make me a crygirl..:)i mean you`re songs really gets me..i feel excacly the way you feel and the way you think..the CD that effects me the must is ofcource 8701..because the songs really make me cry..and ofcourse they`re good.too...Hope U`re allright and never give up..yeah!That`s all!!Bye you sexxi thing!!!!!!lol

seventhchild226's picture

seventhchild226

Hi. This is my first time on this site. I wanted to write that Usher is going a excellent job with his career. And if Usher reads the commentaries. I would like to say: My family likes your music. And if you want to consider a girl or lady as an under study; could you send me an email to seventhchild226@yahoo.com "Hi" to the boys, mom, brother(family).

taburt8's picture

taburt8

Usher Raymond, the kig of RnB, there is no other but you. Its 2010 yall need to lay off Usher haters !!!!

favour's picture

favour

Usher Raymond, hope u don't mind calling u by ur full name i like the sound of that, i know all about u (not really all but u know...)and i think u should know a little bit about me. am 4rom nigeria, old enough 2 be ur girlfriend and also pursuing a carrer in the movie industry. anyway am ur no 1 fan and i luv every song u made it has inspired me in some way especially "pop ur colla" it seems that u were talking to me directly and hoping in the future i will make one of ur song into a movie(crazy dream?)i wish u all the best in life and do ur thing no matter what poeple say about u pop ur colla and don't be afraid 2 show it. still loving u.

youngbm's picture

youngbm

Hey Usher! Hi it is one of your fans that really care about you I'M SORRY WHAT HAPPENED with the feud you had things happen doesn't it well it will be okay just keep doin' what you do best I have faith in you peace out . P.S. stay STRONG!

bodylicios's picture

bodylicios

hi usher i am so sorry for the rough time you had. you know s**t happens. waht i want to say is that just keep on doing what you do best singing being sexy and just making me your craziest fan and i am your number.i saw your movie but too bad because i am in south africa and it has not reached us yet but when it hits the screens i will be the first one to see it i promise.peace out playa

MRWISE's picture

MRWISE

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE OF WHY MY NO 1ARTIST WHANT TO LIVE WHAT WE ENJOY OF HIM AND TOOK UP ACTING

corretta's picture

corretta

you dnt have to worry about how people just focus on your physique(its pretty hard not to notice) but youb are talented as well. I`ve been your fan since i was 8 and i love you for your talent(and more).you`ve got to have the whole package right!!!even if you cover up,i wont love you any less than i do now!!!!

SEXY's picture

SEXY

Dear Usher I just wanted to let u know that u are my favorite R&B sing. I understand that u want to take a break and live life and i dont blame u. I am still ur number 1 fan and thats coming from a true fan. Loved the movie!!! Keep up the good work.

9 years 1 week ago

Baby !!'s picture

Baby !!

Hey usher!!l now that you didn't now me l'm frome belgium and l'm n°1 fin and l will like to see you one day but all the time l go to see you in concert it's now pleace but l now 1 day l going to see you l love you so much heard then any one else maybe you think that it's creazy but l don't! and all l can say is that l'm agree with what you doing in your life and keep doin'it peace up ok!! but don't forget that l love you so,much and if you like you can send email to me thene l can give you my phone l live in belgium may name is mary!! my phone is0486/17.50.97 l hope you going to call me one day? Bye!!PS/With lots of love mary!!!!

tha 411's picture

tha 411

hey, wen is your club opening up in la

Cecile Noel's picture

Cecile Noel

no comment i know everything i need to know about my boo thanks

youngbm's picture

youngbm

Hi! Usher This is one of your fans that really care a lot about you.I was just writing you to let you know or notice me as one of your fans .I heard the little feud that happened with the photographer I wanted to tell you stick in there, and stay strong it will be okay really it will things like that happens. Peace!

cotton candy's picture

cotton candy

Hey Big ush, Just want to let you know that everything that you go through happens for a reason, stay strong and be cool and continue to strive for excellence and i am always in your corner and you can email me if you like,because i will fly were u are at and kick it with you and trip out and pick up the tab.Have fun with your life sweetie and i am here. your number uno fan cotton candy

Mizz2gud2btrue's picture

Mizz2gud2btrue

YALL BITCHES GET THE f**k OFF USHER CUZ DATZ MY MAN AND YALL WANT TO GET HIMS, KEEP DREAMIN CUZ IT AINT GON HAPPEN. USHER BABY, I LUV YOU SO MUCH AND WATEVA YOU DO, I WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU, BELIEVE THAT. IF YALL GOT A PROBLEM E-MAIL ME AT MIZZ2GUD2BTRUE@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL HIT YOU BACK.

zhena's picture

zhena

greetings to whom ever reads this mailYOU KNOW WE DO THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING WHOS LISTNING OR WATCHING, BUT HOPE THEY RESULT IN OUR BEST INTEREST. THE POINT IS I LACK BELIEF OF USHER READING ANY OF THESE MASSAGES BUT WE LOVE HIM AND HOPE SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS HIM READS THEM ON HIS BEHALF. ANYWAY IF ANYONE'S LISTENING...IM A YOUNG WOMAN ALL GROWN UP BUT STILL HAVE AN INTEREST ON USHER. HE'S A SUPERB ARTIST WITH SEX APPEAL AND THE WARMEST SMILE. SO I THANK HIM FOR MAKING WOMAN FEEL LOVED AND BEAUTIFUL...CONGRTS ON ALL UR SUCCESS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS.LOVE...21YR OLD FROM SOUTH AFRICA.

am crazy of u's picture

am crazy of u

i dont know if u can trust me but it§s real that to my locar all the people know that am fan ov u.usher please send an email 2 me coz am thirst to heard u

More Usher

Chris Brown feat. Usher - New Flame Video

With the 16th September 2014 release of 'X', Chris Brown's sixth studio album, the R&B artist released 'New Flame' featuring Usher and Rick Ross as...

Kid Ink feat. Usher & Tinashe - Body Language (Explicit) Video

Kid Ink has released the music video for his 9th September 2014 single 'Body Language', featuring Usher and Tinashe.

Usher Reveals Strategy To Deal With Justin Bieber: "I'll Punch Him In The Chest When I Need To"

It seems the way Usher handles dealing with Justin Bieber's bad boy antics is by showing him some tough love. The R&B star fully understands...

Usher Is Working On A New Album And Tour, But Justin Bieber Is Still A Big Issue

Usher is working hard and he wants us to know as much. The R&B star hasn’t put out a new album since 2012, but he...

Kid Ink feat. Usher & Tinashe - Body Language Video

With the success of his second studio album, 'My Own Lane' in January, 2014, Kid Ink has released the first single for his next upcoming...

Usher Greets Fans During 'Today' Show Live Performance (No Sound)

Usher gets into an energetic live performance during a set on NBC's 'Today' show as part of the Toyota Summer Concert Series. He is seen...

Usher - Believe Me Video

With his eight studio album, 'UR', currently in the works, Usher has released the new single 'Believe Me'. The single has been produced by Mike...

Usher Announces Upcoming 'The UR Experience' North American Tour Dates

Earlier last week, Usher treated fans with the location and dates of eight shows that will be part of his upcoming The Ur Experience tour,...