Tyler James - Comments and Message Board

Lesbo Booth's picture

Lesbo Booth

tyler james rocks!

Nicola09's picture

Nicola09

I really wish someone would sign Tyler James again. He is such a talented musician, not to mention gorgeous. Universal Island Records made a huge mistake by dropping him. I love him ever so.

Nicola09's picture

Nicola09

Universal Island Records made a huge mistake by dropping Tyler James. He is such a talented musician, not to mention gorgeous. I love him ever so.

shopoholic's picture

shopoholic

ANOTHER THING, have you visited his website lately? It hasn't been updated since the summer! Come on Tyler if you are serious get your act together NOW!An eager fan that is running out of patience with you! YOU have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lisa holt's picture

lisa holt

Hello baby, remember me, i watch your progress with hope in my heart, love you dearly. LISA

matty matt's picture

matty matt

hi guys ive downloaded his album. i'll send ya it e mail me matt69_23@hotmail.co.uk

willow's picture

willow

can ANYBODY tell me i get this album as i have searched every where

guccivik's picture

guccivik

Does anyone know where he is? What has happened to this fantastically tallented man? Come back Tyler!!

Enchantress's picture

Enchantress

Where is Tyler James - why can you not get hold of his (sampler?) album for love nor money? Why is there no recent info on the web about him? Is he still touring with/seeing Amy Winehouse?This is a star in the making, and the record company execs don't know a good thing if it bites them in the ankle!

mollypops's picture

mollypops

Can anyone out there tell me how to get hold of Tyler James' CD Album ? PLEASE !!!!! This guy is great, but no-one seems to stock the CD - why ?

Bat2105's picture

Bat2105

Good album. Dropped by the record company last minute. Love "Why do I do" and "Best for me" a duet with now jazz-pop star Amy Winehouse (his ex!). The problem is, it probably will never be released in CD-format. It's only available as "digital download" from Island records. The singles can be found at Amazon.

7 years 3 weeks ago

Tammy123's picture

Tammy123

Does ANYONE know wer u can buy his album!!i actually love him nd u cant buy it anywer?!was it not released or somethin?i dont understand!!wb please!xo

guccivik's picture

guccivik

I saw Tyler back in 2005 supporting Natasha Bedingfield and he was fantastic - a real star - so where is he now? I have searched the net to no avail and his website is down too. Does anyone know where Tyler is??