Tom Jones - Comments and Message Board

bationhearts's picture

bationhearts

Tom must record a version of Tim Buckley's 70's song - Searching for the Dolphins. I saw Tim sing it on a clip from the Old Grey Whistle test and immediately thought our Tom would do a great version of it. He must give it a go. Please someone out there let Tom know about this at least.

8 years 1 week ago

loveme's picture

loveme

get well soon TomJones.Your fans love you. we miss you. fan of you.

loveme's picture

loveme

I am hopeing tom jones will come to pa at this places.so can see tom .wilkes barre pa or hershey pa or bloomsburg fair pa. i can see hem here at all.Hope you come to this paces so i can see you.Fan of tom.

ethel henrietta blake fortuna's picture

ethel henrietta...

could you please see that Sir Tom Jones is asked a question as to whether George Henry Blake, who seems to have resided at 56 edmonton street wales and who came from from a family by the name of WOODWARD is by any chance or knows of anyone who may be a relative of him. It is of the utmost importance to me and would be very grateful igf this could be forwarded somehow to him Yours most sincerely.

red bikini's picture

red bikini

I saw Tom Jones in concert for the first time about 15 years ago in Charlotte, NC. I had a front-row center seat, and he was fabulous! I had heard about the panty-throwing and thought it was a tradition I certainly did not want to miss. I was disappointed to read that he is tired of the tradition. It may have lost its meaning for him, but not for his fans. He says an audience will do what it wants to do, however, and he is right. I probably will not pay to see him again, knowing that the gesture means nothing to him. But I will cherish the memories of that first and only concert...when he stopped the show, watched as I wiggled my tiny little red lace bikini panties, and waited for me to throw them on stage. What a showman, and what an enduring guy he was!

loveme's picture

loveme

Great pictures of tom jones on this site.Thanks for the nice pictures of tom.Fan of tom.

Louisistheking's picture

Louisistheking

Stoke City supporters are trying to get Delilah to no.1 in the UK Charts by getting more downloads than any other artist this week. Would you like to get Tom to number one???

donna777113's picture

donna777113

I have been a huge fan of Tom Jones since his tv show..I would sit at 9 yrs old and watch every show...my mom would use this to keep me in line by saying if I wasnt a good girl I couldn't watch Tom Jones... I got to go to a concert in the 1980s in Florida and see Tom perform...I have several fave singrs but no one will ever replac Tom Jones in my eyes...he has a wonderul voice that I never tire of hearing... Thank you Tom Jones for the music you bring to us...I pray you are well and contiue to bring us your music and share your wonderful talent with us for many years to come..I grew up with a crush on you and at almost 50 I still have that crush!!