The Game - Comments and Message Board

sexychica's picture

sexychica

I really hope that Game can see these comments n see how many live's he's touched!...... I think he's a great artist. He's real, not like all these other wonna b's! ...I really hope I can meet him cuz I think I'll jump his bones! lol jk I like how he keep's it real by staying in his hood. He's not a sell out! N he's real smart about staying celebit! I'm practicing the same thing! Well I just think he's awsome! xoxo

8 years 2 weeks ago

trickyshot 010's picture

trickyshot 010

yo the game!!! i like his style of rapping, the gangsta s**t, and his hood. Game is the only eg of Gangsta stuff

MrZ ChUcK TaYlOr's picture

MrZ ChUcK TaYlOr

wow, there is a lot about the game here, but you need more about him - not his friends and the VMA or BET's - just.. HIM!! lol bye x

eliz's picture

eliz

game u are just TOO much. you are killing us in africa with ur styles and raps. my sis is goin crazy in austria. keep it up. you,ll be the best raper of future times. i LOVE u. and am a musician down here too, one day i pray to meet with u and shake hands with u, i will cherish dat till death. my favourite of your track is "lemme put u on d game" do your thing man, you are d best.

SIR WILLIAM's picture

SIR WILLIAM

I THINK THAT SOME WAY SOME HOW 2PAC CHOSE THE GAME TO RETURN & TO SHOW THAT A SNITCH LIKE FIFTY WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM. I MEAN THAT NIGGA(50 CENTS)IS TALKING ABOUT "IF YOU GET SHOT & RUN TO THE COPS YOU NOT LIKE ME". BUT WHEN BLACK CHILD FROM MURDER INC STABBED HIM HE RAN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH & TOLD.SO BIG UP 2 GAME 4 BRINGING BACK THE WEST COAST & MAY PAC BE WITH YOU.ONE BLOOOD!!!

North 1's picture

North 1

50 Cent is the Man.Game could shut the F**k Up.Golira Unit will stand for real.Game should learn to respect the BIG names in the HIP HOP world.Game is a baby in this SH*TOne.

*Ms.HaRlEmCaRoNTaYloR*'s picture

*Ms.HaRlEmCaRoN...

Hey game this is nicole im ya truest fan i love u an ya som Harlem Caron Taylor he is so adorable.I just wanted to stop by and show so love on the page.I kno so much about u ya name Jaceyon Taylor im sorry if i spelled it wrong but i kno it. When i found out u got shot i cried 4 about like the whole day espically when i saw dreams video.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLOOOVVVEEE UUU AAANNDDD HHHARRRLLLEEEMMM SSSOOO MMMUUUCCCHHH.

8 years 1 week ago

DonMez's picture

DonMez

Compton Game's Game!U got my attitude and thats why i love u.No bull s**t.If they smile...we smileIf they on...we onBring it on...we bring it on full time!

Amber's picture

Amber

I don't really like the game because he is just up himself lol well thats all i have 2 say 4 now

8 years 2 weeks ago

babygirl's picture

babygirl

I wanted to comment on what Admiral had said....guy you need to get a dose of reality..50 cent and his whole camp are a bunch of Wankstas. If the man was real he would be able to go on his block....the man is nothing but a fake ass industy rapper (not an in da street rapper)...a man that can diss a great veteran like Nas is nada but a disrespectful mofo. It is refreshing to see a man like the The Game come out and tell that Punk ass how it is. 50 always said that Ja Rule harmonizes... and look at the man now ....Harmonizing ...so before you comment on anyone you need to insure you got the real facts ...not be a follower like the rest of his camp...lol

BLOWINKHRON420's picture

BLOWINKHRON420

what up game this is ur biggiest fan comin to u striaght from pomona california. i wanna start off by sayin f**k 50 and tha whole g unit. game keep doin ur thug thizzle, i got all ur s**t even the underground. i think its hot hot!!! keep ur head up dont let anybody bring u down, everybody just hatin cuz u r a real azz nigga,and mutha f**ka's dont like real azz nigga's. i luv u !!!!! keep doin u baby cuzz u look good doin it :) everybody need's to get the game dvd stop snitchin stop lyin..... it's hot he cant get no realer then dat..... game when i see u in traffic we can blow some doe g-g-g-g-g unot

Nely's picture

Nely

Hello Game My Brothers wants you to give him u'r adress so he could send you something that u are going to like can u give me ur adress plz thanks..... I hope to hear you soon TAKE CARE

8 years 6 days ago

Mrs.Banks's picture

Mrs.Banks

I think that the game is cute. I would just love to me him. If I met him i would just scream and i will hug him and i will not let go.

KC  (LIB)'s picture

KC (LIB)

All the game fans should check out the new diss track from the game.The use banks hand up beat diss G-unit.go on www.myspace.com/thegame.all g-unit member could respect the game.The game kill G-unit dream. f**k all g-unit member.

B.O.G's picture

B.O.G

Game when are u coming to Africa

fatherdivine05's picture

fatherdivine05

dude is the truth,copp the discs and the dvd.........50 better come w/it cause the game is stealing his fan's........seriously.

kristy's picture

kristy

kristy wants to know would you like to out with her here is kristys number 0401579259 cause she loves u so much she even wants to marry her whats your number game from your nigga for life catproof. p.s ring her when u get this.

tyewe's picture

tyewe

Hi Game Iwant to let you know that I love you soooo much. I don't like that you are getting married. It breaks my heart. She can't love you like I do. It won't never last. But I still love you with everything inside of me.PS:Kiss the baby 4 me.From your #1 fan Nesh I love you baby xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Admiral Omega's picture

Admiral Omega

The Oasis Band member Gallagher talks about what The Game & 50 Cent Rap about, when the same guy is known for being a drunk, a starter of bar fights, & has Frequented the jail seen. When I read what Gallagher had to say about the rappers, I can sense jealousy; For myself the reason probably being, people who usually listened to Oasis, & other Rock Style bands have turned to Hip-Hop & Rap, because people in this industry keep the ball moving, putting out new sounds, & albums, where as a lot of Rock bands these days don't really have the stamina to last & keep producing as they used to. Sure there are still Rock Bands who do still keep Rock at the top of the charts, but Oasis is not one of them, & for Gallgher to act like he is still at the top & still producing good product which I have not seen for A long time now is in fact beyond Psyciatric help. So here's a bit of advice Mr. G. of the band Oasis: Seek A Glass of Reality Check before you start critisising people who've made it in the business, & are still making it, which is something you don't know about.

adventist's picture

adventist

sup game your da best rappa alive today im wid dat 2pac thug life s**t and dat eazy e s**t im a south african but living in perth australia you got to come here dogg everybody luvs ya u should of seen when 50 cent came here f**k only about 360 people came f**k i didnt go to tha snitches concert but i went to snoops u got to come here your albums are everywhere theres even some at the food shops well lata hope to cya in perth australiap.s i know u proberly dont giv ya adress or email adress out but could ya giv it me i got somethin fukin awsome to giv ya kk catch up lata my email adrsss is meliketv26@hotmail.com

van5554's picture

van5554

Game,Why do people like you do your dirt in the 'hood and the minute you get some money, run to the white suburbs? Instead of hiding out in Glendale, dirty coward, why don't you keep your ass in the 'hood and help clean up the mess you've made.

8 years 1 week ago

ALLMAN's picture

ALLMAN

Yo I think there is a lot of bulls**t in this industry and fuke da rats snitches bitches and insane clown pusies haters ......i was snitch on that is a insult on my manhood to all haters sit down its not ur TURN.......oh i left out the poperly infamous poperattzy ......

blichev's picture

blichev

check quickgamez.blogspot.com/

westside compton's picture

westside compton

banks is a bitch, 50 is a bitch, yayo is a bitch, buck is a bitch, olivia's a bitch, no olivia's a man, haha god damn

KC  (LIB)'s picture

KC (LIB)

The game is the best rapper alive now. So all gay-unit member could f**k off his way. The Game will sell over five millions records. l love The game so much until i got beef will my own brother.i saw 50 cent in the gay cub in connecticut. i live in connecticut were 50 cent live but i don't like him. The game is real. 50 cent is a monster.BLACK WALL STREEL. ( one blood ) REAL GANGSTA KNOW REAL GANGSTA, f**k 50

g-unot 4 lyfe's picture

g-unot 4 lyfe

i think the game is the best rapper living today. I never now y he wasted his tyme with g-unit cause they suck dick. I like the way he stays with his hood and never sells out. Like 50. Game is so sexy and i would scream if i meant him. Plz come visit Ottawa for me cause im hopin to cya concert and u live. So plz holla back at ur babygurl. GGGGGGGGGGG-unot 4lyfe! WESTSIDE

8 years 2 weeks ago