Steven Tyler - Comments and Message Board

Valencia714's picture

Valencia714

Steven, Please don't quit Aerosmith! There won't be an Aerosmith without you. Come on guys, you can work this out! You're brothers! This is an important band-Get over the egos! And get rid of the child (Erin) who probably wants you to quit!

Nawal's picture

Nawal

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu steve....... i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're the best .......... i wanna see you just a minut.... thank you... I know everyhting must have a seaon... and i tell you that sometimes the good lord have no reason...

patricia corkum's picture

patricia corkum

oh mr,tyler what a man, sexy and the ultimate talent. what diet do you follow so so skinny you and mick jaggar must be on same diet. i myself have had 18yrs clean and sober also hep b so good job and keep it up thank you for you years and years of talent and sharing with us

sweetkitty's picture

sweetkitty

We grew up together you and menot in the real but figurativelyBoston girl, Boston fan I Love you Stevenyou are the man.Toni

7 years 16 hours ago

Devilyn Satana Luciafer's picture

Devilyn Satana ...

Dear LORDDS:Please accept my report on the mortals that they want to destroy the Sun and Moon with Christian Revelations, in the Christian Bible, to put only one Devil and one Death and Demons into the Hell’s Fire of the Sea of Equity whereby thee others are doing their job because sinless ness is hard to achieve, whereby they do not know that there are sins that are not punishable as prescribed by the Old Testament, thereof. I have had visions about being in the belly of the great fish and the light was red. I have been consumed by lava, thereof. All other sins are punished by damnation and I pray for the She Devil Hells, which include the Christian Hell, wherefore they have been praying their way out but I was brought forward to Darkness to receive my orders and when I answered YES LORDD, I descended into darkness, thereof. I was upon the tree of thorns and I heard Catholic songs sang and Demon voices, wherefore, I died embodied in their thorns, Who am I?, AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! RAA! In the Old Testament the book mentions WE, thereof.Copyright © Debbie Alihusadelia!06/17/1957 or 06/17/1958?dlmccall2000@netzero.com-netladebh@yahoo.comdlmccall2000@yahoo.com

candace kane's picture

candace kane

I was thinking about Steve Tyler and hoping everything is working out OK for him. Steve's an enormous talent. Keep well. From a fan in Montreal,Canada