Steven Spielberg - Comments and Message Board

bob wierdsma's picture

bob wierdsma

Dear Mr. Spielberg: I'm especially interested in your Tintin project since I'm a lifelong fan. I even have an original, unpublished postcard sized sketch by the late Herge! Best wishes in your movie making.Bob Wierdsma

genetic.liberal's picture

genetic.liberal

Mr Spielberg:I hope you're proud that you supported Gov. Schwarzenegger. You pretended to be a liberal; however, the tax breaks you got from Bush must have warped your mind. This blood money was stolen from health care, the mentally ill, from education, and from veterans.Now Schwarzenegger will veto the single payer health care bill.We need Single Payer Health Care, but because you've been bought off by the insurance companies, countless Americans will either go without health care or risk losing everything they have to get health care for themselves or their children. You should be profoundly ashamed! It is time to stop the suffering. As you know, insurance companies can legally price fix; that's not capitalism, that's fascism.

OddJob's picture

OddJob

Listen to you sycophants this is just ranking over old ground.Can't Mr Spielberg think of a new idea....whats next close encounters of the 5th kindReally....

Joseph raja-Chennai's picture

Joseph raja-Chennai

Dear Speilpek Sir,I am your one of the fan. We are waiting a good movie like Duel & Schnidlers list.Thank you.

Two Shoes's picture

Two Shoes

With reguard to the apparnet absence of UFO sightings.China is the new hotbed for observations including a locally produced China "Fire Breathing Dragon" ship similar to TR-3B fame in the US. Moreover, the data stored on "Dropa" disks read magnetically rather than Chinese characters inscribed on their surface may reveal how to do many high tech things....question has the Chinese government done this? If so, is the "Fire Breathing Dragon" ship the result of such translations.....where the HELL is Indian Jones when you need him?

genetic.liberal's picture

genetic.liberal

(corrected version)Mr Spielberg:I hope you’re proud that you supported Gov. Schwarzenegger. You pretended to be a liberal; however, the tax breaks you got from Bush must have warped your mind. This blood money was stolen from health care, the mentally ill, from education, and from veterans.Now Schwarzenegger will veto the single payer health care bill.An email sent to Gov Schwarzenegger:We need Single Payer Health Care, but because you’ve been bought off by the insurance companies, countless Americans will either go without health care or risk losing everything they have to get health care for themselves or their children. You should be profoundly ashamed! It is time to stop the suffering. As you know, insurance companies can legally price fix; that’s not capitalism, that’s fascism.

claudia's picture

claudia

it was a dream to now you american pepole......but......its over......romainian they.....kill....me

miya's picture

miya

Dear Steven Spielberg, I am not really sure, if you get the time, to look at this web site; but if you do, I would just like to say, that I have written a beautiful script, 130 pages. It's a Christmas story, packed with adventure, humour and emotion. I do have copyrite.Would you be interested in looking at my script, and making me a offer. Thank you, I look forward to your reply.Kind Regards,miya

claudia's picture

claudia

y wish you a ....GREAT 2008......DO YOUR BEST......CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU

llpate's picture

llpate

Mr.Speilburg, My name is Lee, And I am wondering if you will take other people's idea for a movie. It's a animal annimation or it could be both.You really are a master of creation in making movie's come alive. But I'm not taken nothing from Ron Howard either. I'm not an educated man but I do take care of my family the best I can. My mom was one of the best mother's anyone can have. But my father drunkour future away with a wine bottle, and now mom has passed over and dear old dad stay's with me now and my wife and I take care of him. Life sure is funny.Mr. Speilburg the movie idea i got is really a good one, And I will only tell you or Ron Howard the idea.I'm a simple man and only ask if the idea is good and you take it, just be fair to me and help my family out a little. Well I've took enough of your time. Thank You. Bye