Sir Paul McCartney - Comments and Message Board

uniquebeme1's picture

uniquebeme1

Wow Im so sorry to hear of your Illness May you get it out of your body and heal quickly. I cannot believe that your that young should I say I don't think you ever aged, Take care and God Bless you Sir Paul McCartney Many prayers are being sent and heard Hugs

4 months 1 week ago

Garneau Mike Woonsocket's picture

Garneau Mike Wo...

Here's wishing Paul a quick recovery! Please get better!

4 months 1 week ago

Kpelede Ojo's picture

Kpelede Ojo

I want you all to help me thank Dr. Kpelede for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 5 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn’t know what to do until I met a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Kpelede, i did not believe it until i contacted the good man who was able to help me out of the situation with his spiritual powers, it only cost me some little amount of money to cure HIV through Dr. Kpelede so i will also advice any body that needs help with theirs to contact Dr. Kpelede through his email address, kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you all.

8 months 2 weeks ago

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Wait. Paul has been dealing with the media for 40 years, and he can't handle it? Yeah, right. .

TimmyG43's picture

TimmyG43

I have a very credible source (Paul McCartney's best friend) said that Billy Joel is going to come out and play with him Friday July 17th in NYC.... That is epic!

claudia's picture

claudia

did you abuz someone.....what you want to show as whit your figer.....do you abuz someone.....we dont now you;;;;;;;;;;pl636210´^´3937712830ß´##´393739ß01838##´292797378388383´ß´3´ß33862314436723#3848746475923ß0ßßßgeneva........drepturile omului....mother f**ker.....57236627773688^23044ß3450405ß23400995

DWM_Williams's picture

DWM_Williams

Dear Sir Paul McCartney,I am here in the United Kingdom and need help from the Order. There was a bit of a mess in the United States made and I have been trying to get resolution. Does anyone on the board know the best way to contact Sir McCartney? Please resond to my comment or email virginrght@gmail.comGod Bless the British Monarchy.Sincerely,DWMW

4 years 2 days ago

jfishfan's picture

jfishfan

so,,,,,it's not about the money ......we'll see won't we.....we'll see....

njmralo

check out the pic of true love at celestialproductionsinc at cabanova dot come.it is one of the most beautiful pictures of sir paul and lady linda

njmralo

second attempt. the arts and crafts project redirect before, so here it is againdidnt go through, so here it is againhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZKHQnReig

Paul Q's picture

Paul Q

Would it be possible for 2 of the most influencial songwriters of modern times, Paul McCartney and Brian Wilson, to collaborate and write, possibly, one of the best songs ever written before we lose them forever.

8 years 4 weeks ago

njmralo

sir paul is better off than she.ye olde saying,be careful who you step on, on your way up, because, those are the people who will have to catch you when you fall

LoveLora's picture

LoveLora

Paul,Just bought the Live 8 DVD and was awed by it. I love it when you put your arm around Bob Geldof at the Hyde Park Finale. You are both angels!I hope to make a difference, like you two!If you get a chance, come to Kelowna, BC. It is beautiful here in this part of Canada. Bring Linkin Park. My daughter loves them and I love you!Take care.Love Lora Bruncke

marty j's picture

marty j

Why wont paul McCartney play Belfast? He has beenall over the world but never came here.He is going to dublin; again but he has so many fansin N. Ireland.

Susan Willis's picture

Susan Willis

It seems such a shame that because Paul(who is in his 60's) is loaded - he has not been protected -He appears to have made an incorrect emotional decision when he was still bereaved, he mistook 'being taken for all he's got'-- for comfort and love. Of course a calculating woman will have the token child to protect her in her failing middle years-----His 4 other older 'children' tried to warn him, but typically he was too emotionally vulnerable and needing of comfort. And therefore he thought he was rationally questioning their concern---he was not!!!!!!!!1 Is this a P.O.V.A.issue------How quickly can a grieving person make a rational marital choice--------Would it depend on how long the previous marriage was??????? If you have been married for 30 years and your spouse dies very quickly---------can you be rational in 2-3 years about another life-time partner--I don't think so.Then we come to Ms. Mills-----no children before now-why not-------why now with the loaded father????????Who already has 3+1 much older off-spring ??????????? Would Ms Mills have conceieved with other partners!!!if they could not have provided?????i.e. the busman,cabdriver,dustman, married sheik, actor, camera-man,ordinary man on the streetIn other words we have a female-----who is going to provide for her off-spring(very primeval)Who has chosen correctly---he will be a life-time provider.But in todays world is it ethically and morally sound or correct --- to target a vulnerable older person----I don't think so.Why-------Women have got the vote-------Ms Mills is a person in her own right ----she chose in todays world(to proceed at her age with the pregnancy).If she had truly wanted a family---statisticlly she would have started procreating at age 28 and have 3 children( a little like Linda)she did not--why not--------I think Stella and everyone else knows why not.WOW!!!!!! why the child with PAUL (at his age and with his other children)MMM!!!!!!!! difficult to fiqure. So to Ms Mills if you want to prove you are not a money chaser:or(emotional abuser)get on with who you are====WHO and bring up the child you chose to produce(now at you age) like thousands of women do--every day-----it seems like you are doing this--------because you chose him for this reason.It appears that Ms Mills chose to emotionally violate a vulnerable man and because he has assets he is not protected by law----.In that case I feel the law should be changed to protect the vulnerable and the greiving.Paul's wife Linda looks always smiling and approroachable-----------I have yet to se a picture of Ms. Mills smiling----------------I think the old adage-------action speaks louder than words-is true in this case.--------Good luck with your divorce-your children were right, you were too vulnerable to see it. There are always predators circling a wounded animal(maybe the only aspect of 'animal protection' Ms Mills has assimilated--and you in your vulnerability you have missed.P.S. You should only give the assets you accrued recently, when married to Ms Mills to Ms Mills( not from old music work)----otherwise surely those assets belong to all your children with Linda and adopted Heather, children you had with Linda and yourself.

Marisa Anne Reboa's picture

Marisa Anne Reboa

Hi My name is Marisa Anne Reboa I am fan of Paul Mccarteny's and really really love his singing and his talents and his music and the way he really really dose a fablous job at his career that he is in right now as for being 67 years old: I have seen him in so many shows on youtube.com watching his performances with his group of the Beatles when he was about 21 or 22 years old when he was young adult my parents were alive when the Beatles came out cause they were in high school still from 1967 to 1970 and graduated high school in 1969 I happen to be their daughter and my name is Marisa I have become a very very true beliver and fan of the Beatles and so has my friend Jacqulin Marie White to also I truly state in this letter to Paul Mccartney how much I really really like enjoy listenging to his songs and what a very very cutest Beatle he was when he was younger thank you Paul for truly Making the Beatles alive in the spirit and great leadership you have provided for everybody to enjoy your work and singing thank you for your time to let me say this thanks if you like to write back and talk with me more you can or if not you don't have to that's fine with me my email is nycmarisa@comcast.net Marisa Anne Reboa

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Paul, you're an idiot. You married a legless whore without a prenup and now you're crying about it? How does it feel to be used by a woman, just like you used women for over 40 years? Karma time, HA! .

ann  marie's picture

ann marie

Hi Paul just a few lines to say all the best hope you get thru everything and keep on with all your good work

kbmnj@hotmail.com's picture

kbmnj@hotmail.com

The CEO of Celestial Productionsinc announced today, that she will donate her hair in honor of Sir Paul and Lady Linda Mccartney, who made the world via legitimate charitible causes, among them the meed to protect all children, end poverty and hunger. Sir Paul and Lady Mccartney worked toward these efforts. In addition, Sir Paul and Lady Linda's contributions to music, enduring love of each other and family are examples to the world of what true enduring love trully means. Anyone wishing to join in said donation are encouraged to contact either a charity of their choosing, or be referred to a legitimate agency in an effort to further these causes.Contact Celestial Productionsinc at gmail.

sherryc's picture

sherryc

An Open Letter to Sir Paul:Paul,If you ever read THE REAL NEWS, the news of THE MASSES of People who LOVE & CARE for you & all you've embodied & contributed to make the World a better place via the words from your heart through your music & songs, this is for you.You inspire my life. It's quite phenomenal. Simple elegance, an inner strength of indominable grace & love. An eternal endearment. Qualities mere words fail to describe.Remain true to yourself & you will prevail. Your fans remain ever faithful & true no matter the trials of life we all go through. We FEEL YOU.My grandmother, God rest her soul, once told me a wise thing. She said, "If you can't say anything nice (about or to) someone, Don't SAy IT!" We all improve our lives when we realize each of our lives are different & some things are not within our power to control always. There is a greater meaning when we go through difficult & trying times, & God says he will never leave us or forsake us when we put Those Things in His hands. "Out of the heart, the mouth speaks. What's in your heart?You're in my prayers Sir Paul,With much love to you & yours,Sherry

avonlady's picture

avonlady

Hi . I would like to know if I could get a picture of Paul Mc Cartney with his signerture to my wife Eileen, It was her birthday two week ago. October 9 1952. she just turn 55. she a big fan of the Beatles. she tell meshe remember when she was sitting in from the tv watching the Ed sullivan show. she think it cbs or nbc not sure.Thank YouDavidwwwyouravon.com/estripling

LoveLora's picture

LoveLora

Many Powerful MenA never ending poemInspired by friends and my kidsMany powerful men with compassion, want the world to change.I know that these men together, will bring survival into range!A few who rule our countries, have lost conscience and common sense.Powerful men can get them to stand down. Why are these rulers so dense?..........David Suzuki, scientist, zoologist, and geneticist so bold,Wants nature to survive bad business, or many species will fold!Nobel Peace Prize winner, Al Gore, took carbon for his cause.He tried to convince politicians to learn atmospheric laws.Stephen Hawking with his genius, is astronomer extraordinare.He investigates the universe; for the truth he has utmost care!Paul McCartney inspires. He and the Beatles sang great songs,Of freedom, love and peace, hoping one would right the world's wrongs!Jimmy Carter was a president, who thought we should use less oil.Then and now he speaks out, against all businesses who spoil!Bruce c**kburn, militant musician, uses his guitar instead of a gun.He sings all people are equal to him and believes we could all live as one.Neil Young sings Living with War. He refuses to silence his voice,For freedom for all to live and let live. Most of us have got the choice.George Clooney is spreading the truth, through film. He wants life more fair.He produces and acts for mankind. His good looks give me reason to stare!Noam Chomsky, a linguist at large, shares truth about corruption most high.Stories that intrigue and inspire us all to take less. Now I do know why.Nelson Mandela was punished by law for standing up as a man.He has prayed that all men be just. I am sure that white man can!Richard Gere brought compassion and peace with Buddhist friends.To Atlanta, Georgia, to leaders and to me. Love he defends!Sean Connery, sexy secret agent and extraordinary gentleman,Gives to his country and education. He can help, I know he can.Wayne Gretzky, hockey great and family man, helps kids when he can.Skating was passion and his joy of the thrill, for each and every fan!David R. Ford has researched sex and drugs by nature. He and I agreeProhibition is a stupid law. God made it, so it should be free for me..........If all those above could just get together. They have right on their side.Maybe they can stop war, poverty and abuse for all victims nations wide.And all over the world where man has made a few mistakes and not cared.We may have a chance to survive. So let's have PEACE ON EARTH declared!Love Lora BrunckeMore forMany Powerful MenStephen Lewis wants help with HIV/AIDS.Campaigning for Africa before her lite fades.Bill Gates gives aid to Africa. Why?Hardware, software, he is tech, most high.Edward Hooper wrote The River for AID.The source, of course, we must not evade. Don Cheadle is another FOR AFRICA star.He ACTs for all kind and inspires from afar. Powerful Musical MenBob Dylan knows what's blowing in the wind; he sings answers for us all.Some ignore his visions, but he is right: A hard rain's a-gonna fall.Bruce Springsteen is the boss. For the working class he takes his stand,Playing powerful guitar, friends at his side, for his American land.Bob Geldof told world leaders that they need to help all others.He created Live 8, a world musical event, to help us save our brothers.Bono, with Dublin friends, sings at a place called Vertigo, and willUntil the end of the world, with or without you, running to stand still.Bon Jovi is a singing man, who should become an American politician.He has power, looks, and charisma. His government needs a musician!More Powerful MenMichael Moore, master of documenting fact,Is trying to encourage US to try a new tact.Kevin Trudeau thinks it is all about the money!What he sees as poison some market as honey!Bill Clinton was tried for trying to protectHis family. For him and them, I have great respect!Marc Emery sold his bold seeds for change.To grow the best drug Mother could arrange!Barry Cooper wants all drug wars to end.Marijuana is a natural way for our life to mend!Barack Obama, politician, anti-war from the start.Wants to “Bring 'em Home”! and play the lead part!Robin Williams, actor, is brilliant and then some.Everyone's hero, jumanji, what dreams may come.Tiger Woods, sportsman, is the best man can be.His gift is his smile and he shares it with me.Michael Jackson, wrote the best music of our age.Spirits for The Dance can't be confined to man's cage!Love Lora BrunckeI Can't Stop More Powerful MenRingo Starr can play rhythm for my song.He and I see an easy way to right all the wrong. Elton John sings Candle In the Wind with love.He, like all men, must be inspired from above!Tom Cruise, actor, and stunningly sexy man,Has love from his God from whom time began.Mel Gibson, Mad Max, has a passion for his Christ.He makes me think religious wars are now overpriced.Desmond Tutu wants us to be democratic and just.A holy man with earthly ambitions that I can surely trust.Justin Trudeau should start a new Trudeaumania fuss.His vision can save us if we let his youth inspire us.Steven Speilberg's directs acting from his friends. I hope he produces one to show man making amends.Lenny Kravitz sings he wants to start a love revolution.Nothing to lose, if we all think about evolution.I Can't Stop More Powerful Men Continued ForeverHarrison Ford, heroes Han Solo and Indiana Jones.He can take down anyone who is bad to the bones!Jim Carrey, merry manic master, WHO I must findTo write me a check to spend on saving mankind!Brad Pitt, rich and sexy, wants peace for all brothers.His looks and morals endear him to loving mothers.Matt Damon, Bourne Boston boy, informant for truth,Plays the Good Shepherd for all the world's youth.Jack Black, comedian, musician, actor and good guy.I know this because he appeals to my kids and I.Jack White, actor producer, and moral musical man.I know. He sings to my kids. Now I am his fan!Todd Butler sings out about hidden truths and liesThat some bureaucrats spin. Bad guys, I now despise.Paul Martin, past Prime Minister, stirs up in me.Hope for a peace keeping Canada, kind, just and free.Michael Jordon, Chicago Bull Hoopster for Space Jam.Shooting guard, back as a Wizard, impressed I am!Arnie Schwarzenegger, the world's strongest man I know.Is working to make his state great and green and rightly so!The Dalai Lama is all about truth, compassion, and peace.His quest to end all suffering will soon give us release!Love Lora BrunckeI Can't Stop More Powerful Men Continued Forever (continued)Trevor Linden, Canadian Champion and kid's with cancer hero,Must want man made toxins that kill our kids cut down to zero!John Cleese, Tim the Enchanter and Holy Grail Black Knight,Knows life is about to change. For the better. I know I'm right!Paul Newman, once on an Enemies list, is a man with few flaws.Against cancer, poisoned food, and bad driving, he knows the laws!Larry King brings together live minded people for good discussion.May his curious nature uncover truth, so mankind avoids repercussion!Leonardo DiCaprio wants women to know diamonds mine much fright.His Eleventh Hour will turn mankind's darkest hour into it finest night!Sting and the Police are Driven to Tears; nothing seems to get through; Too many cameras and not enough food. Who knows what to do?Bryan Adams brings great Canadian music to the world on his tour.Intimate, acoustic man who knows tears are not enough. His are pure.James Lovelock, Gaia guest, walks a nuclear environmental beat. Our earth is a living superorganism and may regulate its own heat.Neil Armstrong, the first American to land on our moon and walk.“One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!”. Let's talk!Robert Redford, Sundance Kid to The Natural, Lions for Lambs.Environmental conservationist who is watching to whisper SCAMS.Michael J. Fox, Canadian actor with charm, looks and a smile just so.Is looking for answers to health questions we should all want to know.Tommy Chong went straight to jail for loving fun and sharing bongs.Blatant corruption in the name of democracy! Lets right these wrongs!Rick Hansen, Man in Motion, works non stop for those in a chair. Strength of arm and power of will carry him. He won't just sit there.Bill Maher, comedian, questions questionable truth for fun with wit.Against prohibition, nazis, and child abuse; he's not afraid to say it.Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones want a band to carry their torch.They got off, got old, and got wise so now they can ROCK the porch.Charlie Wilson, U.S. congressman, helped take down the Russian gun.For Afghanistan and its people, who were in the way of war men's fun.Tom Hanks, fractured actor, portrays the bare truth of man's hard ships.That Thing you Do in the Code, moves me to risk all my poker chips!Martin Scorsese religiously makes great art with musicians and actors!He cameos, using freeze frames and pure white, to prove the true factors.Jerry Seinfeld, hilarious hero, knows the sweetness of honey and hive.His love of the laugh and sense of what's fun, make people feel so alive!Mohamed El-Fayed, man of the Nile, has wealth and power to spare.Can he help lead the way to a day where man has love and does care?Prince Charles, son of a Queen and father of sons, lives for his Trust. I rocked with him, Princess Di, and Van Morrison! Help us he must!Mike Myers, Austin Powers, cherishes a letter from George for Mini Me!Talented, funny, sexy, and cute, he portrays life as fun, and it should be!Love Lora BrunckeI Can't Stop More Powerful Men Continued Forever (continued)Teddy Kennedy, US Senator for the people, has many admirersHe fights fraud at the highest level, working to expose all conspirers! Daniel Quinn, Ishmael and My Ishmael author, is a Giver most gracious.He wants our youth to plan and hope for a future on earth, so spacious!Russell Means, Electric Warrior, knows where white men fear to tread.Surviver and First Nations man, we must learn from him or end up dead.Serge LeClerc, was drug dealer, now politician and motivational speaker.He is a crusader for our youth and and all those who may be weaker.Blair T. Longley, party leader of a group trying to do the right thing,To help mankind and my children. For him: praise I will loudly sing!Billy Talent, a group of young music men, dare to question belief in one.Devil in a Midnight Mass is a song that should be answered : Father, to son.Masaru Emoto, shares art and love of water in What the Bleep do We Know. Doctor, please, can we us your sacred liquid, to make our garden grow?James Randi, debunker, wants proof of truth and has an extra million bucks,To wager on a theory, like Pascal. Someone, call him on it! Line up your ducks!Richard Leakey, fossil hunter, is an expert on mankind and its beginnings.The palaeoanthropologist wants us to wake up, so we can play more innings!Andre Agassi, young tennis star, took a grand slam win at Wimbledon court.He started his own Charitable Foundation for kids, so all could play at his sport!Willie Nelson, singer, actor, and activist, can think of many issues to address.Hugging his guitar in the Texas Monthly, I hope he dreams of life without stress.Mel Hurtig, publisher, has written a book to tell the Truth about Canada, my locus!Understand that all bad directions can be changed if we have hope and think: focus!Jacques Chirac, French leader and politician is loved by his peers and countrymen, His foundation will save biodiversity so children can live here now and there then. Will Smith, named the most powerful man in Hollywood, is a smart smart man.Rap star, Fresh Prince, he is in a position to lead kids; they are his biggest fan!Jonn Matsen, naturopath shares good advice so we have the strength to live.Eating Alive and Good Health From Nine Liver Dwarfs, he has answers to give!Donald Trump is a man who wields power and influence. Can I ask him for help?We need to sell solar and wind for good health, or famine will make us all yelp.Batman is a mythical man who came out of no where to save his community.I know men ready to do that for our world and GOD who will handle immunity!Warren Buffett is an investment guru who rode money to the top of the heap.Can he convince shareholders to take less so Mother Nature can sleep?Dallas Green, Alexisonfire, City and Colour, sings of a never ending race.Go on and save your scissors, save your strength and don't forget the grace.Bruce Sanguin wrote Darwin, Divinity, and the Dance of the Cosmos. WOW!The Wisdom of Sofia should be sought by ruling men. Listen for her now!Hubert Sauper, filmed Darwin's Nightmare for the love of Africa. Hear me moan.Who puts fillets on the table in exchange for guns and leaves the rotting bone?Eminem, best rapper alive and rap producer, is a man I admire. I think he's hot.He sings of value, money and power and the downside: that abuse can be bought.Love Lora BrunckeI Can't Stop More Powerful Men Continued Forever (continued)William Shatner, who sold me tickets via priceline, played Captain Kirk.To his crew and their contacts, he was fair, loving and could take any jerk!Mel Brooks, 97th of my Powerful Male Producers, inspired Achtung Baby!As the world spins, do we get dizzy and make mistakes? Will Mel help? Maybe!Dan Akroyd, ghost buster open to the super natural. I saw him party in New York!Twelve hours in Madison Square Gardens. You Blues Brothers Rock! Pop the Cork!Sully Erna, with his group, give a Godsmack thank you to all that pay attention.I love their heavy metal and to see them play. They want abuse prevention.With Chris Angel and his mind freak, these men above will move some below.Chris, ANGELS* at your side, COSMOS in your sight, pray let LOVE GROW!LOVE LORA BRUNCKEMen to Move Some CEO's, and Leaders, political and religious, names to follow..unknown at this timePowerful Dead MenGandhi, one holy man above, really inspires me.We will have peace, if you will look, to see what we see!Einstein is a master of math with scientific mind.Who would use his ideas for war?. That was so unkind!Abe Lincoln loves the many colours and nature of man.His vision is one of justice, of which I am a fan.John Lennon shares his passion for our world peace.His words and his music give me so much release!George Harrison, my first love, harmonizes guitarAnd sings for the Beatles. Now I wish upon his star.Bob Marley wrote reggae for peace among all races.I think he wants to see a smile on all colour of faces.Dr. Suess wrote that Horton Heard A WHO,The Cat in the Hat with Green Eggs and Ham, too.John Belushi, Blues Brother, did his last speedball.Surrounded by those who loved him. Did his saviour call?Walt Disney, story teller and man with a dyslexic gift.Shares the truth with love to give all his kids a lift.Davey Crockett shares a birthday with my precious son. Remember the Alamo? Brown, red and white must be ONE.Ed Murrow, journalist, does not fear knowledge nor the end.He is loved and admired by so many. His truth I defend.JFK, young good looking Irish well loved leading man.Ask what you can do for your country! I know we all can!Pierre Trudeau, one great Canadian who said, 'Just watch me.'Became a beloved Prime Minister to many, I know you agree.Martin Luther King, Proud and Black, said “I have a dream!”“From every mountainside, let freedom ring!”, I also scream.Maharisha Mahesh Yogi works for unity. Hear his call.Understand how radiate, bliss, consciousness, say it all.Terry Fox, one young Canadian hero whose run inspires love;A Marathon of Hope for cancer sufferers. Give sick a shove!Tommy Douglas, Father of Medicare, stays true to his belief.Fair treatment for all the people! Imagine all mothers' relief!Lester B. Pearson, ( Mike), envisions a United Nations world.Peace keepers in Suez! A red and white Maple Leaf he unfurled!Winston Churchill said , “Be ye men of valour.” and I ask you too.Give your blood, toil, tears, and sweat. It's what you need to do.George Washington Carver, plant doctor, freely and happily shares.His agriculture genius and inventions. For money he hardly cares.Ken Keys, Jr., The Hundredth Monkey and advocate for peace.Believes in a higher consciousness that will give man a new lease.Charles Darwin, British scientist, lays a groundwork for evolution.A brilliant story about beginnings; an origin of species revolution. Love and Respect Lora BrunckeMore Powerful Dead MenJohn Denver, singer and humanitarian, shares his Rocky Mountain High.Take Me Home, Country Roads, to my world of peace. Children, don't cry!Sydney Pollack, Made with Honour, will now inspire us all from above.An outstanding director who did films with friends I now watch, with love.Bo Diddley, singer, songwriter and guitarist, evolved blues to rock and roll.He inspires many players on this list. Men, get your balls ready. Lets go bowl!Haile Selassie is a man against racism, chemical warfare, and imperial fraud.He is revered as Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings and Elect of God.Please feel free to write below the name of any powerful man you would like addedDEAD OR ALIVE.*ANGELS Each man on my list, dead or alive, has many women who love him.He will be asked to call on one: wife, daughter, relative, friend.Perfect Balance is achievable!

njmralo

Please stay with us. You have brightened the lives of a plethora of people from all over the world.Wishing you the best of life to you and your children. congrads on your new grand child.Your works since the 'split, more than anything else show your love of us all especially Linda.Blessed Be!The world needs you. you are an old soul and will find linda again. she is of course, always with you and your family, that will NEVER change.Kudos on getting on with life, you deserve happiness not acrimonious bs from anyone.bigtatas38dd@hotmail.comcelestialproductionsinc@HOTMAIL.COM

James Dunkle's picture

James Dunkle

With out going into a long gated speech. I want to thank you for ALL the music you and the rest of the beatles have done. I am very blessed and fortunate that i was born june 26 1962. I have most of the music as well as the beatle movies. For some reason the music of that time, I feel was some of the best written and performed music ever.I Know now I deffiently should have taken music more seriously then I did.Just so you know, it is a small world. My music teacher and band director of my time in high school was Darryl Siewell,and he cared about what we did with our lives. I see him wants in a while,and always ask him how he is doing. I wish i would have taken music more seriously THE I did.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

njmralo

i did not give permission for my comments to be published on the internet.

7 years 1 week ago

njmralo

my email has already been verified

njmralo

fantabulous! magnifico!! vonda bah!!!!!another amazing surprise from Sir Paul.He is thrice blessed.thank you for making the world a better place.njmarlo hotmaildotcom

7 years 2 weeks ago

cmosco's picture

cmosco

Just a correction...Paul was only married to Linda Eastman who took Paul's name after marriage, NOT to Linda Eastman AND Linda McCartney as stated in the article. (Then later married Heather Mills.)

DonnyWallace's picture

DonnyWallace

I'm disappointed at how uncool Paulie has become. It's not really that he has written Ebony & Ivory and other duff material- and also that much of his best stuff repeats the verses in a repetative manner that makes me nod my head to the left and right in 1,2 style. I know he was doing the pot at the front row of the Zeppelin show and they say the coolest one there and all that. But how cool can you be if you are supposed to be the greatest businessman in the history of Rock and Roll musicians and you just let Michael Jackson take all of your songs like he was stealing candy from a baby. That was pathetic. He had to let Heather go because she was pushing him around like the Man CHild. And on Say Say Say its' like a duet of the high voices and Jackson starts laughing at him which is actually very cool because that means that he gets the joke of that- the king of pop sales wise being replaced by Jackson and sing the high voice for him like that. And then he steals all the Beatle songs from him Wow how cool is that?Anyway Plant's voice with the hippy cackle singing tops Maccers any day. It bothers me that all the rock stars are laughing at my hero like he is uncool. In the day he was cool and he used to be with all the black singers like Ronnie Ronnette and stuff and now he stays at home and does the ho ho ho ho woho ho ho ho while painting. It must be great to have that much fun in life but still what is the deal with letting Michael steal all your songs?

ramonpaul's picture

ramonpaul

paul mccartney has given the people of the world the greatest songs ever written. . . through his music he helped shape, change and save my life.I know that there are entire generations of paul mccartney fans out there, like me, that just want to say, thank you paul, we're right behind you all the way...and wish you all the very best.you are truly valued as a musician,songwriter,caring person.To us you are the voice, heart, soul, and eternal inspiration for the backdrop of our lives.keep on rocking paul.

njmralo

does anyone know who to contact to give donations to make hunger history????I have begun constructing 5 websites to that end.this is being done since i dont have personally expendible funds of my own.therefore, the name, address, and other persons i must speak to would be overwhelmingly appreciated.Sir Paul, you are a wonderful performer, Linda was truly your soul mate. Many moons ago, i saw skipping the live fantastic in new jersey. the concert was outrageous. I could had sat there for hours on end listining, but the police shoo'd me.I did answer on live 8 and now here to raise funds for your charities. Would like to continue assist in any way i am able. when the websites are completed, I will forward them to you contiguously. as they are completed.Thank you for all the wonderful music, the love u had for your family, as well as the love you hold in your heart for LindaMay you and your loved ones be showered with blessing hope and love from above(with linda assisting of course!)

stormy's picture

stormy

As Donald Trump told Paul when he was getting married without a prenup that he was a Schmuck, he got what he deserved! I know he was in love, but, anyone with children from a previous marriage who has a billion dollars should have to think and unromantically insist on a prenuptual agreement in case of a breakup - as it turned out to be. The Donald said "I love you, now sign this" and, if she really loved him and didn't want his money, Heather may have signed. If she didn't, he wouldn't have lost anything as he didn't have to marry her without it. As for him and Linda, she was a blow job groupie when they met, giving B.J.'s for an interview with any rock star. It's documented, so get off the soul mate etc... He may very well have been a wife beater spouse with Linda, who knows? We weren't there but she always looked really bedraggled and homely, same type he chose in Heather. He was always the good looking Beatle and it seems he prefers a plain, homely wife, not to compete with his looks. So what, finally, if he loses $140 million of his 1 billion, it serves him right for choosing a sleaze bag again!

njmralo

mill$$$$$$$$$$$ is not God. She has no right to tell anyone else what to do. if a skinflint exists, it is Mill$$$$.Pushy, liar, embodiment of evil are mere parts of her personality.dillusion has set in Mill$$$$$$, THE world knows who you really are.

rwdmrtwo's picture

rwdmrtwo

what is Heather really entitle to ?? Paul, even if you gave her all of the money you have, you would still have your dignity, nobody can take that away from you. and like you have said once before "the movement you need is on your shoulders". In the end, move on, and remember who your real friends are and take care of your children. bob davis, Gold Canyon, Arizona.

claudia's picture

claudia

beatrix is gulty did she kill my mother,,,,,and diana....did she stil the money criminale .... maxioma is gulty.....did she come from criminal family they kill a lot of people......mi-a omorit mama beatix a taiato cu cutitu.....criminala maxima.....is gulty.....politia politia politia a-ti furat banii la oamenii unde sint the childeren that you help.........politia beatrix did you kill my mother and maxima ....maddona curva a furat banii......werw are the childeren that she help.........criminalelor criminalilor.....politia politia politia politia........pressa versage politia politia versage armani l-a ipuscat pe giani versage politia politia..........a-ti furat banii la angels .....diavols ........politia politia......beatrix is gulty of crime,,,,,,,maxima a furat baniii.......politia politia..........

Beatles-Crazy's picture

Beatles-Crazy

I am a real diehard fan of Paul McCartney and the Beatles and I would like to wish him a belated Happy Birthday. Cheer up Paul, we all love you!

Norma's picture

Norma

Just to say thanks for what you and Heather have done to try and help the Canadian seals.Its a shame you cant get together with Pink as well and many more stars to shame the government in this horrific cull,many thanks.

tubwaterfats@adelphia.net's picture

tubwaterfats@ad...

Hi Sir Paul:My name is C.J. Walo and I am a singer/songwriter. I have written songs for over 30 years and have 200+ songs to my credit. I would like to find someone help my get my foot in the door in the music business. I would like to send you some of my work and ask for your opinion. I have even written to the Princes Trust asking for you to record some of my songs in order for proceeds to be donated and they suggested that I contact you directly; here is my request. I appreciate any comments regarding this matter. C.J.

CorinneTitus's picture

CorinneTitus

It makes me sad to hear about the stress Paul is going through with his divorce. I wish Heather Mills would just take a small amount and not try to take a huge chunk of money from Paul. I could see if Paul was abusive, cheated, etc. but Paul is such a kind soul and a great example of a married man who is full of devotion and respect for all beings. I wish you the best Paul.

Mary Jane Strickland your sis's picture

Mary Jane Stric...

Paul: Your are in danger; Heather and a Fran are hurting me here in Elko, NV, USA. Along with others that are old girlfriends of yours and a few exs of mine too. Karen's ssn is not good any longer. I don't know where Cody Wade Hines my 12yr old grandson is? All siblings are dead too.My local bank BofA is closed down and I am without food, shelter, clothing and my truck was stolen by a cop; of all things here in Elko, NV, USA.Can you help me? It is freezing outside and I hurt so bad; my feet are bleeding and my hands too from the cold. I don't have food to eat and can't get a job because of being over 50.Are you okay? I feel so alone and hurt by everyone and why this is taking place. Attorneys I have written won't help me either. Can you please help me? Much love to you...

nedlo's picture

nedlo

Does Paul remember playing (with the Beatles) at the Finsbury Park Majestic in the early 60s. If so he may remember my wife who had to pay the acts that played there. She was ginger haired and named Dora. My wife is 70 on the 23rd Oct this year and I was wondering if Paul could send her a birthday card. It would mean so much to her. Mike Kelly

8 years 3 hours ago

peaches 907's picture

peaches 907

well, I don't really know who could be reading this. But I would like to say Paul does NOT deserve all this MESS he is going through. He went through more than enough from loosing Linda. He was [i'm sure] still in shock and sorrow, when he met Heather. Heather,whom he let his emotions run away with, took advantage of him, this girl really did not have a clue as to who he is nor was she even a Beatles fan, all she saw was an opportunity to up her popularity for her charities and personal interests, she had the name, she had the money, then she had his baby. She really LOCKED in there. It is so sad! Here is Paul wasting all this time with the wrong person because she probably faked her feelings very well. She seems bossy overbearing,stuck-up and selfish. Paul needs someone to stand beside him and help him along, to enjoy the things he is about, NOT try to change him or use him, he will not succumb to that, as he has shown. Heather needs to shut-up and go away, she should take whatever he offered her, give him full custody of Beatrice, because she will just use that child as a weapon to hold over his head, she is already making threats about her not seeing Stella, Paul should not have to be tormented the rest of his life by this woman... I have been a huge fan since 1981, I love him and don't want to see him suffer anymore..Peaches

uniquebeme1's picture

uniquebeme1

Hello Sir Paul, Im sorry for all the troubles with your divorce, but Your a wonderful person with a gift from God and I have been a fan sinceI grew up I was born in 1959, and wanted to say thanks for all your wonderful songs of insperation and love and encouragement, for all the monies for foundations who seek better treatment for people and animals, Things are not right with our country right now here in America, but I believe we have Angels here on Earth as in Heaven to help us all and I believe your a very special one, even though I dont know you personally, as we all make mistakes, you have been very blessed! take care in your personal journey of life and hold the precious moments close to you. Diana

lord_ulfius's picture

lord_ulfius

Sir Mc Paul Cartney i just love your everything....i Miss Beatles....one day i'll make one new band known as THe BeatLes

An old spiritual soul's picture

An old spiritua...

Paul, you should forgive Heather,her personality has after all been shaped by her past and you for one liked her when you first met her for her gutsiness. What happened in the past is gone for ever. Heather is a true surviver, she did what she had to in the long forgotten dim past, for her own reasons - this has no bearing on the present and her life with you. She appears to be a good woman, even though she is potrayed as abrasive and unlikeable by many who have met her. I for one would forgive her everything, she has a heart,soul and great spirituality, especially in her campaigning against animal cruelty. The world needs an angel like Heather. Give her another chance please.

lorettab's picture

lorettab

hi sir paul,this is what i do that helps...i try to think of life this way.....since life is transitory, our situations only ready us for a greater life........you have been around a guru, maybe several in your life..this is the time to draw on what you have learned from them and apply it to your life right now....life goes on whether it is easy or not and it seems that in the hardest times the best lessons can be learned...especially about who we are in the whole plan.......God's children...my best friend tells me to repeat that to myself..."I am a child of God" and for some reason that statement empowers me and puts things in a better perspective.......i will write more later....another day.....loretta

Lost Soul's picture

Lost Soul

Dear Paul, our lives are spookily similar at present. My relationship has just ended after 4 years so I know the pain you are going through, even more increased by all the public attention. Its hard, if you ever need a hug or a chat contact meX

njmralo

although a philatrist who has helped millions of children, the poor, and those in need of assistance, Sir Paul's private business is his PRIVATE business.he doesnt have to respond to the jaundiced rags.for the sake of God, leave him to work things out in private, rather than bombarding him with all this fallacious journalism, ms mills you have feriously making the situation worse by gettting right into the muck invading the sir paul and his family's private life, especially since you. continues to to "leak" negative stories to the press concerning sir paul. did it really take five years to determine someone is not who they pretend to be???? DONT THINK SO!!This entire horror was planned long before you met and became a couple However, with your "acting" prowess you may have managed to pull the wool over sir paul's eyes????? guess you wont be getting an award for your performance, since everyone in the world knows the truth concerning you. Strawberry and whipped cream anyone???????????????Attend to your own "affairs" and Leave Sir Paul to his family time TO SORT THINGS OUT. As for you put down the bottle of bleach you use on your hair to make it blonde and well as your lack of sanity, you may go into remission. at that point in time, perhaps you may realise your unfairy tales are just that.( koo koo). for whatever irrelevant reason you are drudging up any and all fantasies concerning Sir Paul,created in your minisucule brain, that remains after you bleach your hair,and you may go into remission. at that point in time, perhaps you may realise your unfairy tales are just that.( koo koo)We have all benefited from sir paul an linda's love for each other, that will never pale from adult minds.They were selflish, putting a herculean effort to raise awareness, funds, food and clothing.for people who have not. in addition to their philanpedic acts to make the world a better place, with their music,actions, generosity, and TRUE LOVE.the person who should be milagined is NOT Sir Paul. but the person who you see in the mirror everyday, unless you were wise enough to put your shroud over them. You failed to remove the agreed upon text from your site there is nothing to be said nice about Ms Mills the money grubber, who called Sir Paul a tightward. give up you false claims, missy. everything they have done for you and the world can not be irradicatedit sounds like miss bleachy had an adgenda in place when they first met.what his done in private is no one's business.sir paul has given his life and genious and generosity to the world. The plethora of joy he and linda brought to this world can never be over applauded Thirty years of giving his music and life to the benefit of those who are in need, especially the children of the world.Married for thirty years to his soulmate have without a doubt made the world a better place. Bleachy blond who bilked him for 4 years, doesnt deserve ANYTHING from him. She has published nasty rumors as often as possible.after living together, she knew what he was about.so, leave him th frak alone, directing the untruths she concacted for her own benefit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$yet he is civil to her; in spite of her prevactions. if anyone deserves the ka ka, it is heryou and your sister your actions, have been make sir paul appear as a wife beating drunkard.grow up miss mills, this behavior does nothing to e mbelish you, rather does immemse damage to you and your phoney generocity. your preteneses at being a lovely generous person who doesnt know the truth from a deliberate lie shot like an arrow with the intent to sully Sir Paul, have turned from mistruths to serious problems for you.as for your "former" endeauvors, they speak for themselves. you purport to want to save all the pussy cats and to tartarus with the remainder of the world and sir paul.you have a right to your opinion, not to his. the actions of macca are at a juxapositon to the rotten fruit to those of you and your sister who are constantly throwing rotten food at sir paul and his family.(which you are not)give it up, and leave the bleached blonde hair bottle alone, mills,you may go into remission and have a real brain, and genuine care for people. you arent fooling anyone any of the time whether going to vanity fair or returning from vanity fair. the purported allegations created in your miniscule brain, may hit the fan, but fan the manner that when they hit the fan, they will wind up in denigrating yourself no one is interested in your malacious actuations, created solely in your mind.are wasted attempts to malign sir paul and his family. Airing your dirty laundry in public only serves to sully yourself. The remainder of the world sees you for what your really are, why does fiona have to write all the ka ka on your site??? did u not learn to read and write???your digs under london bridge await you, for that is who you are and that is where you should be

lu.iza's picture

lu.iza

hi sir Paul! i'm from brazil and i don't know how to write in english very well, so probably i'm gonna write some wrong words...i just want to say that i really like you and your songs with the beatles. the first song that I heard of the beatles was hey jude... then i saw 'A hard days night' and knew other musics. today i know many songs of the beatles... if i could see a show of the beatles i would go crazy!all the people here in brazil would like to see your show, so make a show here! I would go with certainty.oh, and the name of my dog is paul because of you!thank you for everything,Luiza

mona butter's picture

mona butter

dear mr mccartney i thik u r terrific i bought your tape after the shea stadium show it has three tapes in it i played two of them for a long time when i went to put in the middle tape it keeps coming up bad disc being i dont have the receipt any more i could never here that one tape disapponted fan

dolphin's picture

dolphin

I have always loved and admired Paul Mccartney!His music brings joy to thousands of people, and I get a warm happy feeling whenever I hear or play his songs. I would love to go to a concert, that would be my dream come true!

Adrian Fco Hernandez Medina's picture

Adrian Fco Hern...

One of the best musicians of the Univers from a great fun;!! of The Beatles my regards God Bless you dear Sir Paul Mccartney from adrian Hernandez

3 years 1 week ago

william's picture

william

Dear Paul McCartney, I heard your song “Freedom” on the internet. I have written a freedom song specifically for the people of Burma that we would appreciate you considering singing. We are missionaries to Burma. I am American, my wife a kiwi. We have just been forced to leave Rangoon and are now in Tauranga. NZ. I wrote this song to inspire the people of Burma. This song could be sung at the various protests and rallies around the world. The "three sons" in the lyrics refer to the people, the monks, and the soldiers. When those three turn against their father (the government), the government will fall the people say. Please let me know how I can send you the song on mp3. I am just singing it dry so you can get the rhythm and melody line. Please reply to this email to my wife at: dianadio@hotmail.com This song can be played on short wave radio to the Burmese people to inspire them. The radio station in Oslo, Democratic Voice of Burma, says they will play it to the people each day if I can get it sung. Thank you for helping the people of Burma. Yours in Christ, missionary William Babc**k.BURMA FREEDOM SONG (Chorus)Freedom, FreedomCalling Burma’s nameFreedom, FreedomWe’ll never be the same!Three sons have left the fatherHe’s fled the countryThe people are singingWe love Democracy!(Chorus)The monks they march togetherThe students they protestThe people they are happyNow everything costs less!(Chorus)Myanmar is no longerWe’re Burma againThe generals have fallenNow God has judged their sin(Chorus)The soldiers’ hearts have turnedThe country it is oneThey are opening up the prisonsAnd laying down their guns!(Chorus)Three sons have left the fatherHe’s fled the countryThe people are singingWe love Democracy!The people are singing We love Democracy!Freedom, FreedomCalling Burma’s nameFreedom, FreedomWe’ll never be the same!Freedom, FreedomCalling Burma’s nameFreedom, FreedomCalling Burma’s name

njmralo

this incident is indicative of someone out of control.it validates the lack of veracity ms mills claims to have.sounds like she no longer has to put on a facadeshe is acting like the mddmdmdmd she always was

einat's picture

einat

Would Sir Paul McCartney consider giving a concert in benefit of earthquake victims in Pakistan? There is still a dire need for help there. Who can I approach in this regard?

Donny Wallace's picture

Donny Wallace

I can't believe that after their excellent BBC Sessions that Belle and Sebastian don't get to be Sirs and Paul with Old Slam Sir is a Knight. Why cant he make some non-plastic modern British Invasion like the lads from Belfast?

imthemama1974's picture

imthemama1974

I would just like to say that I am HONORED to have and share the SAME birthday as Sir Paul. Yes, June 18th, PLUS this year it was Father's Day and that's an extra special PLUS. My family surprised me with my 50th birthday party; a birthday I have shared with Sir Paul all of my life and not quite all of his. Since he turned 64 this year, we all know what a famous song this is....Sir Paul now has the chance to make HIS song famous again....either through him or now through his grandchildren....they did a "SECRET" recording of "64" for their PaPa Paul. How KEWL - cool is that????Is there any word on WHERE Sir Paul will be during his "Business Visit" to the States? I would love to meet Sir Paul some time in my life time; just to say to Merle Streep...."eat your heart out" as she once did on a music awards show.....and they trotted off the stage, arm in arm, well, Merle.....I was BORN on Sir Paul's birthday....and I'm only 50!!!! L O L *THANKS* for letting me vent....I love these forum pages....NO ONE can talk back like in the CHAT rooms. :>) Now I'm going to apply for a job and drink some tea. (_)> TTFN - TiggerSincerely and respectfully submitted, D I A N N E E L A I N E - almost Penny Lane

Fellow Newyorker's picture

Fellow Newyorker

Good Evening Sir Paul!!I hope and pray that this message finds you and yourfamily in good health. I just read a verse from Proverbs which reads "A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength". "To have grown wise and kind is real success". Pray constantly without ceasing and I believe God will never leaveyou or forsake you. There is an old addage " If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Take the Higher Ground.Also tell your daughters to keep their Peace! Afterall,they are part of Linda and You and they don't want to do or say anything that may hurt you and themin the end. Talk to Linda and John and George for anyguidence. You may be very surprised how it may come to you. Do not pray for a lighter load but for a stronger back. I too, have gone thru a very messy divorce but there is always light at the end of the tunnel!! In time "All Things Must Pass". Keep doinggood and writing more beautiful music. I just received "Ecce Cor Meum" and it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!I could talk to you all night but I'm afraid I'll bore you to Tears!!!! Remember we Love you here in theBIG APPLE and will always support our MAN!!God Bless You and Your Family Always!!With Love,A Fellow New Yorker

lorettab's picture

lorettab

paul...just in case it didn't go through....i love love love you!!!!!

8 years 3 weeks ago

burgandyy's picture

burgandyy

Hello Im a huge fan I was born in 1964 I can remember first time I saw you with the beatles In concert. Just like to say bad things always makes us stronger.Stay in there Love hugs & prayers from my little family to you & yours just stay focus on your family they will help you through it .A friend you never met.jackie nc

8 years 4 weeks ago

imacowboy's picture

imacowboy

Dear Sir Paul McCartneyI just read about your wife Heather and her surgury, and i hope all will be well for her. I am a BK amputee myself, and have a small ranch where i take care of animals. I want to thank you and your wife for all your efforts to prevent cruelty to animals around the world. Many of us wish we could make the contribution you do. Regardless of your Music career, and Knight hood, Your a very good man.Paul McCrate

njmralo

daily cut and paste video of sir paul

wackyjacky's picture

wackyjacky

Dear Mr Mccartney, i would like to say how i have appreciated your work over the years. Its so sad that your own personal affairs are out there for everyone to see, i sure hope that most people will take what they read in the papers with a large pinch of salt, splits are never easy. Its difficult to see anything positive right now but im sure in time you will look back and put it down to expierence. What do you give a guy who has everything? well Paul your fans give you what you need uncondictional love, whilst i know it wont help heal wounds just know you are loved today and always. Heres to a speedy return to a quality of life you so deserve. jaxxxxx

njmralo

dont you think its high time to leave sir paul's business personal???? His personal life has been continually thrown into the press and other media.personal means private.He has given so much wonder, laughs, music,etc.Sir paul should be recriprocated his audiences with wonder.doesnt anyone realize that public performances do not to be spilled over to the jaundiced press with no consideration for his private life.it is time the media respects his personal life.enough already!

elford1's picture

elford1

This is in reply to Peaches comments. "I couldn't have said it better myself! You hitthe nail on the head." You Go!

njmralo

Dear Sir Paul,Getting separated is always a difficult thing to go through.my prayers are with you. Please dont leave us.

Jeanie eBeeson's picture

Jeanie eBeeson

Hello Sir Paul!!I know you're happy to get the divorce mess behind you, and I'm happy to hear you're dating again, and that this time around you're going only for women with their own wealth!!! And to think I was hoping through some great miracle you'd choose me!!! I don't come from great wealth as Nancy Shevell does, but my wealth comes from having a good and honest heart and a desire to make you happy - so, if your love life happens to go south again, you've got my email address, and I'll be on the next flight to Sussex!!

fredmorton's picture

fredmorton

so sad; with a little help from your memories of Lynda you, who have given so much; sang for peace & love cannot be the hidden monster now being ridiculed in the cheepest of presswe belive in youlove you & thank you;from a little fiend offering a large 'peace'of help in me!

fisherwoman's picture

fisherwoman

I understand Heather has a foundation to help low income amputees. I am one of those and would like more information. Thank You, Debbie

9 years 3 weeks ago

Darja's picture

Darja

I´ m very sad for Paul. I admired him and Linda since I`m a child and I always wanted to find a love like this. What had happened to Paul? I believe he was totally desperated about the death of Linda and thought Mills could understand the best because she used to suffer of her lost of limb. But it was not the same. You can learn to live with one leg, but to recover totally from the loss a beloved person isn`t possible at all. Mills suffered only the loss of her "beauty" and for an egocentric person it has to be the worst besides loosing money. Paul lost his love of life!!! I`m sure he would love to give his limb if he could get Linda back. I wish him to recover of Mills soon. Former husband used to lie as well and it was like a horror film.

deedee130's picture

deedee130

I was the Lady who gave Linda McCartney the ...'Lighted Roses' that were on her keyboard during many of their 1990- 1993 concerts. As well as in the photo booklet that came with 'Tripping the Lights Fantastic.' I finally got to meet Linda at a photo shoot at Vet Stadium, Philadelphia, on July 15th 1990. It's ironic...The stadium is gone and so is Linda. Gone; but not forgotten. I always wanted to ask Paul if they evey used the flowers around the house or outside...I guess I'll never know.She came over to me and said,..."Oh I know those flowers...Are you the one who's been giving them to me?" "Yes," I told her "it's me!"We hugged, and a securtity guard snapped our picture with my camera. It was heaven; for those few minutes we were like true girlfriends. We held a real conversation. She was a wonderful Lady, who will forever remain in my heart.She asked me if I had her cook book, after I told her that since it wasn't on the market at that time, No. She told one of her people to make sure that a book was sent to me. A few days later, Ireceived her precious gift in the mail. I was just heart broken that it wasn't signed.

lorettab's picture

lorettab

I hate to see Paul going through all this trouble. He has given us great music that the world would be darker without. As for Heather divulging secrets...no matter what she has to say these can be forgiven......Paul is a talented HUMAN being and all humans do things they aren't proud of. Paul..if you ever read this...I want you to know that I pray for you every day.....I hate to see the drain this situation has made in your life........Loretta B

njmralo

enough!!!contact him on his own website!!!!!it 's time to give him a break. It's his business what he wants to do and not do.ceo of Celestialproductionsinc-a not for profite business

tirdad's picture

tirdad

Sir Paul Mccartney is the best of the best happy hollidays my dear friend god bless you always and forever. your friend in usa and switzerland

canadian fan's picture

canadian fan

I am trying to contact Sir Paul regarding my brother's 50th birthday (August 8). He has been a fan of the Beatles since he first saw them on the Ed Sullivan Show. I was hoping to have him somehow meet Sir Paul in person. Thank you.