Sharon Stone - Comments and Message Board

figter's picture

figter

hi my dream

3 months 3 days ago

sayNtina's picture

sayNtina

hmm....what can i say about her?i adore her, i love her and i want herrr!im almost 20 and i know a lot about sharon cause both my sister and mother really like her!i recently bought a greek magazine called vita with sharon's poster and i went crazy cause everything i see connected with sharon interests me!she is fabulous hotttt totally hottttt and beautiful and clever and i ll try to contact her.. but i dont know how and if anyone knows plz tell me!BI2 was great but its so annoying that the stupid director cut the most sexy scenes.thats ridiculous! i miss sharon cause i ve watched all her movies and i dont know what to do now..haha i guess i have to watch them for 4 5 6 7 6 7 8 9th time or something..sharon is the best by far!i dont like the new fake celebrities..sharon is the one!and we really love her!i wish she was reading all these commentsif she is then ...sharon i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(by the way, after seeing'if these walls could talk' i realises that even though im not a lesbian i could fall 4 sharon and whatever)sharon u are a bad influence for women,too! :)

susanolys's picture

susanolys

Sharon you old biiiiiiiiiitch, you know nothing about Tibet, China, so you have no right to comment on our Chinese business. You are just too simple, too naive. If you put your own clothes on, that old monk will never come to you and you would never become the so called "friends". Did you ever go to high school? Did you know how to study history? Did you know the word "slavery"? Did you know that old evil monk with fake smile used to be the slave holder and he is still trying to get his slaves back? You had enraged all the Chinese people in this planet, about 130 billion people, 1/6 population of all human beings. So please consider about your own will-be karma rather than the old monk's destiny.And if the ones trapped under the trash is one of your parents, will you smill so relax like this?And, BTW, you look too aged in that dress!!!!!

Marion's picture

Marion

Sharon StoneSharon will meet robert allmeier in august in LA.TheS want to talk about the project in bagdad.Then they go to south africa to visit the swatercamps of captownIn camerun they visit .the St. Louis Clinic, Dr. Nicholas Yufenyui Ngwanyam.Clinic: www.stlouisgroup.orgmarion

StoneCrazy00's picture

StoneCrazy00

Sharon Stone is THE best actress out there to date! She improves with each movie made. She is brilliant, drop dead gorgeous and a wonderful human being. She gives so much of herself and her time to so many organizations. She is an actress and a mother yet has time to give to others. She is far from selfish and so about giving and helping! There is not a finer actress nor humanitarian out there. Stone has been a favorite of mine since 1990 when Total Recall came out. The original BI was beyond fantastic and BI2 was right up there as well. It doesnt compare to an equal level as BI as Michael Douglas did not star in it alongside Stone. But, it was still a fantastic movie nonetheless. Stone needs to make more flicks and ASAP!! I am eagerly awaiting Alpha Dog, Bobby, and When a Man Falls in the Forest. They cannot come soon enough if you ask me. God bless Stone! She is the ultimate Hollywood actress!! Always a fan forever!!

ironrose's picture

ironrose

Sharon stone, I am a common Chinese woman and I have known you for more than ten years. When I watched movie I was deeply impressed with your performance. I think you were born to be an actress because you act with a natural confidence and the camera loves you so much. In fact, I was your movie fan. Unfortunately, I saw your other side this afternoon. Your speech about the earthquake happened in China recently made my blood run cold. You said the earthquake is interesting just because you are unhappy about the way Chinese are treating the Tibetans. Where is your knowledge about Tibet from? Have you ever been in Tibet and talked to common Tibetans? It is common sense that the Tibetans are Chinese. It seemed that you know little about China. Do you know some victims are Tibetans? Do you know the government have done many things to help the victims?Do you know many volunteers-local or international have been there to be helpful? Do you know many Countries, such as Russia, France, Australia, Korea and Japan, stand behind China, offer aid? There must be something evil that is covering your eyes and your heart, so you cann't see the truth or think in reasonable ways. You said Dalai Lama is your good friend. That is your private thing and I don’t care. But it is very cruel for you-a public movie star to say that the earthquake happened recently is a karma. Will you please tell me your opinion about the terrorism happened on 9.11 in your country? You got a letter and that letter made you cry. How insincere you are. Thousands of innocent victims of the earthquake cann’t make you cry but only a letter can make you cry. Do you know most victims are commoners? Do you know many kids have died miserably? Many persons suffered misfortune, but you said it is a karma. The god gave you a beautiful face. I want to know who gave you an evil mind? Stone is your surname and I am wondering whether your heart is made from stone. Now you are not nice, according to your speech, something may happen to you next. If some bad things happened to you, I would pray to god for you and make a donation to you, because I do agree with you that I have to learn to put my head down to be of service even to people who are not nice to me. I will never watch any of your movies. If your speech makes you notorious, I think it is a true karma . I checked your email address with research engines just now and I got nothing, so I voice my opinions here.

tygemini's picture

tygemini

I think Basic Instinct 2 was brilliant. Sharon was at her best, again. I guess maybe most people thought she might do the leg crossing thing, but that gets tired after a while. Can't wait to see Basic Instinct 3, and 3 cheers to Sharon for all the help she does for AIDS and other organizations. Thank you, Sharon. You Rock!Peace-out!

8 years 4 days ago

booba's picture

booba

Sharon is beautifull!

Shirley's picture

Shirley

I have recently bought the movie Basic Instinct 2. Frankly, I thought it was some of Sharon's best work. I'm a writer and watching this woman at work has inspired me to be an even better writer. Everything she did in the movie was great. Every little detail was finished right down to the letter. In my book she is quite an amazing actor. Her eye for details has helped me to remember those same details need to be displayed in the written word as well. Great Job, Sharon. I loved the movie. I own them both.

junior's picture

junior

i like how she do her movies,For me, she is the best actress ever seen. i like her so much.the best movie i like in her movie,is basic instinct.i lke watching that movie(basic instinct1)becos i fell like she should be forking me.

puppygage's picture

puppygage

I always admired Sharon Stone for her beauty and her talent. I was totally unaware of the fundraising and charity work she does. So I put her in the same catergory of Angelina Jolie. Their both GREAT..............................We need more CEO'S, CELEBRITIES and other people with power and money to do the same thing. Me, personally do not have the funds to help as I would like, but I do belong to PETA and try to help in that area the best I can.

8 years 4 weeks ago