Scott Weiland - Comments and Message Board

Roxxie18's picture

Roxxie18

Hey guys I found this live footage of Scott on his recent tour. I think it was filmed in Austin Texas.It's on www.roxwel.com

Adhesive25's picture

Adhesive25

Mr. Weiland Thank you for such a great night Saturday May 31, 2008. I was so excited I got to see you in concert you did not disapoint at all you were amazing. I have been a fan of your music and words since the begining, I can totally relate to what you are saying in your songs, been there and done and struggle with it everyday. Trying to get it together and seeing your concert made me feel so good something I have not felt in a long time. Your words sometimes remind me of Jim Morrisons Poetry, may favorite. Thanks for great night I needed that!!! XOXOXOXOXO

bloss's picture

bloss

dear mr scott weiland u stupid f**khead how can u say axl rose has 2 rely on other bandmates 2 write melodies just look at sweet child o mine nd november rain wrote by him wat the f**k have u dun ?

Silver Lady's picture

Silver Lady

I'am the 1st here to post! Well Done Scott Weiland loved "Contraband" can't wait for the next album.

maria1980's picture

maria1980

to scott weiland!I have been listening to your music since I was a teenager girl!I love your music and your voice!But I have to say that I like more the albums that you maid with Stone Temle Pilots!But you are a sexy man, and a good singer,I wish You will come to Finland and play and sing so I would have a chance to see and listen to you alive!!And I hope you keep on doing music, so I got something to listen to that makes me calm and in good mood!Thanks!greetings from a singergirl from finland maria

gengrlmcf01's picture

gengrlmcf01

Hey Everyone!I see you all love Scott and I just found out that he is coming out with an album November 25, 2008. His video "paralysis" just recently aired on yahoo music and youtube. It features his wife Mary and his daughter who is sooo cute! Anways, you gotta check it out for yourself. Rock on Scott!!