Sandra Bullock - Comments and Message Board

kushal kumar's picture

kushal kumar

I thought readers would like to read my analysis of birth chart of world renowned US actress, Sandra Bullock published in Summer 2014 issue of The Astrologer's Notebook by Joseph Polansky from North Port, Florida. Sum and substance of predictions about her is here. Some health concerns relating to mild weakening of the system having something to do with water and cough or digestive system may possibly manifest unless proper dietary care is taken. Some circumstances of distancing from loved ones could perhaps arise causing appeal to spiritual or divine life. The current year 2014 and the following year 2015 appear to be relevant for these influences. I can be reached via kushal1948@gmail.com

1 week 5 days ago

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Final comments from Down Under. I have had my say , opinions and will now wind this up. Sandra, you are a great actress, a beautiful woman, perhaps a little flat chested, but at least all your own.Despite all, I sincerely hope you have that babyand live happily ever after...like they do in some movies.So from me......Auf Wiedersehen....Tschuess.

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Final comments, from down under.I have had my say, opinions, and will wind this up :-Sandra, you are a great actress, beautiful woman.perhaps a little flat chested, but at least your own.Despite all, I sincerely hope you have that baby and live happily ever after...like in the movies !!So from me.... Auf Wiedersehen......Tschuess. Herb

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Sandra, these are my last comments, to you before I phase out.Firstly, I have enjoyed, most, of your movies.I think you are a great actress, and a beautiful one.Although not my type ( for what that is worth )I think you have married the wrong guy, however not my business. But despite all, I hope you have that baby you yearn for, and that all will be well, and that you will have a happy ending...like they sometimes have in the movies. Sooooo, Auf Wiedersehen....Tschuess.

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Sandra. These are my final coments, then I will phase out.Firstly, you are a great actress, also a beautiful female although a little flat chested, but at least all your own,Finally, I hope you do get that baby you yearn for and like in many movies, live happily ever after. You have made your bed and will have to live with it.Soooo.....from me, it is. Auf Wiedersehen.......Tschuess

Tman's picture

Tman

What should i do to raise 6000$ to have an online degree study ?i request for your help.May God blees you

Tman's picture

Tman

As a loving woman what piece of advice would you give me to raise 6000$ to study an online degree before August this year.Am very poor but God knows our destinations.May God bless you.

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Final Comments to Sandra following

catlady13's picture

catlady13

Hi Sandra, I am a fan and I believe that Jesse is an idiot. How could he go for a tattoo lady over you. There is no compititon, he messed up and he hurt you bad. Don't let him back. I have been in a pass relationship with an ex-huband that did something really bad and let me with a 9month baby. So I was a single mom, it was hard to pull myself together. You know these things that happen to us just make us stronger in our life. Somethimes it make take about 6months or more. It is really hard to deal with. I really like you as an actor and all you have to do is keep yourself busy, to keep your mind off things. I wish that all those photo people would leave you alone. I know its harder being famous. I know its a hard world but, I know you are a sweet soft lady and you will make it threw this. Hang in there Sandra. Forget about Jesse he had his chance and lot it.

lsmessaert's picture

lsmessaert

Dear Sandra: I was in a severe auto accident in 2002 & sustained a brain injury. I now belong to "Boulder Brain Injury," a charity that helps people who can no longer work, afford medicine, housing, or food. We donate money to help them get back on their feet.I was wondering if you would donate the dress you wore at the Golden Globe Awards, to be auctioned off for this charity? It would help many injured people get back on the right track, and off assistance. Please let me know if this is possible. The dress made you look like the star you are.Thank you for your consideration. lsmessaert@aol.comMesa, AZ.

Chase090959's picture

Chase090959

Hello Mrs Bullock, I guess Michael Moore was correct. He does speak for hollywood. How unfortunate I was to believe otherwise. Your husband's recent rant has proven me wrong. I am sorry to hear you are married to such a complete lunatic. My daughter so admired you as a positive role model and she is now devastated. Her elder brother is in Baghdad and insist to his sister and all others that they are glad to be there to help and they all very pleased that George W. Bush is President. I guess she is upset that your spouse is calling her brother and his fellow Marines liars. Hope your husband enjoys making 12 year old girls cry

Herbert's picture

Herbert

This is my Final comment, after this I will phase out.Sandra, you are a great actress, a beautiful woman, but definately not my type ( if that matters )I am sorry you have made a " balls up " of your life,however if that makes you happy, great. I sincerely hope you get the baby you yearn for , and that like a lot of movies, a happy ending.Look after yourself. Soooo.......Auf Wiedersehen.....Tschuess

mcakk2024's picture

mcakk2024

Dear Sandra I am a huge fan! I ve sooo many of your movies and love them all! You are a great role model for me and I hope I can one day be a positive woman such as your self! I am so happy for you and Louis. Congrats on everything, I was cheering you on the throughout the whole awards season! Thanks for being such a great person to look up too. And if you do get this I hope for an email back :). like you called that man on the view back in the 90's.Baggarlyc@yahoo.comCait

Tman's picture

Tman

Thank you all friends.May i request you all that if there is somebody who knows Sandra Bullock's contact to tell her that i need her upper hand on me.May God bless you all.rrwoth@ymail.

Tman's picture

Tman

Thank you friends.May i request to know anybody who has Sandra Bollock's address to tell her that i need her help.rrwoth@ymail.May God bless you all.

gr8fool1's picture

gr8fool1

I firmly believe you will only be more content with your life and your inner self.......everything else is superficial ...........alan j.

jarkev's picture

jarkev

I am sorry that Sandra's husband does not have enough respect for the President than to refer to him the way he did. You can disagree with him and still have respect. Please know that I am not some "right wing" wacko. I too disagree with our President but would never stoop so low as to call him those kind of names. Somehow we need to bring a measure of respect and civility back into our society. If you disagree so violently, hang on...2008 is on the way and you can then speak through the ballot box. I certainly hope that Miss Bullock would not share those kind of thoughts or express them that way. I can vote now...by not seeing her movies and encouraging my friends to do the same.

ladyelizabethshoemaker23@yahoo.com's picture

ladyelizabethsh...

Hay You Wonderful Woman~! Threw out all my years I have been one of your biggest fans~! I am just about to be homeless , you see I was hit by a drunk driver and they did not have car insurance , I believe in you and want to be so solar , I prey for you always and wish you could help me out with a old school bus to live in , or what ever you could do for me . My back is broken and c-4 & c-5 in my neck has been broken Feb 14th 1983 I prey you can have a heart and help . yours Elaine E Shoemaker 503-390-4407 , my all the Angles be with you and yours , love for ever , stay safe P/S I would love to have every DVD you have have been in , , WOW THAT WOULD BE SOME THING.I will give you my prize possession a 3 month old black and white male pure Persian kitty.Ask and you shale receive. please respond to my note.

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Sandra. This is my final comment, I will then disappear into the blue.Firstly, I have enjoyed, most,of your movies, think you are a great actress...also beautiful. Unfortunately not my type.However, despite all , I hope you have that babyand both yourself and husband have a happy ending..like in the movies.So as a little German blossom once said to me. Auf Wiedersehen.....Tschuess. Herb.

Semper Fi's picture

Semper Fi

Sandra Bullick-Wonderful actress.Her husband-an ignorant moron who couldn't carry the President's gym bag.Semper Fi

ladyelizabethshoemaker23@yahoo.com's picture

ladyelizabethsh...

Dear Sandra , This is Elaine Shoemaker I wrote you a little help me note a while ago , asking you if you would let me be your tax write off , I am so very serious about Solar , I wish you could open your heart and help me with putting up Solar panels , an inverter box and ov-course 6 & 12 volt Solar batteries. I was hit by two men in a moving van that they were drunk . WOW WEE I mean really drunk that rendered me disabled the State of Oregon is so tight that I am still battling for some kind of scraps to live on , nothing so far~!, my make a wish foundation wish is '' help '' I want so much to have free electricity and I would live in a old bus , I just want to survive , I get my food from the church and that is once a month. I can only imagine how this sounds , but if you can not help me , could you send me a movie of as many movies you stared in ? It seems my money tree died with the little old Lady who died when they hit us , she was in the car before me . Once she was there and then she was just GONE..I prey for her as much as I can . Thank you so very much for taking the time to read this sob story . I would love to give you my Doctor's name .Could you call ? my number is ( 503-390-4407 ) Thank you for being so sweet , God Bless you always~!

3 years 6 days ago

T.Lloyd's picture

T.Lloyd

Sandra, No matter what people say hey I am withyou. You are so down to earth and one of the mostrealistic actresses I have seen. No matter whatthey say about your husband and his comments toBush that is his opinion. Everyone is entitled.So go ahead and let them make a remark. Thinkabout who the remark is coming from and rememberthat your as a person, are comfortable with thatand that you are good at what you do. Only I couldwish in my life to feel good at what I do like you.Thanks.

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Continuation from Down Under. Re Sandra Bullock.As an old seafarer of days gone by I do not need a psychologist to analyise Sandra. After all her , many , affairs over the years she has now become a nympho. As she now has what she needs " animal sex " and has found the ideal partner...Jesse boy. Because these types are the only one`s who can perform to that level...into every orifice !!She must think all people are naive when she saysshe met Jesse when taking her god son to MonsterGarage for a tour, it was obviousely an excuse to meet him and get him lined up for sex.At 50, at this rate she will be the female edition of Dorian Grey !!Have a pleasant day, do`nt speak to any strange women. Herb

ilovesandrabullock12's picture

ilovesandrabullock12

she is awesome

Herbert's picture

Herbert

Hi Sandra, that is if you ever take a look at these comments. I am surprised to see you have married a tragic operator who uses his skin as a writing pad. Having met a few of these types during my seafaring life, I have found them, generally not to have a lot of grey matter between their ears.Why did you not pick a suave type like Hugh Grant as a spouse... I believe you both had a lot in common. Other wise, eventually, you will wind up with a tatooed body and a no hoper.Carpe Diem, fugithora !! Herb from down under.