Ryan Dunn - Comments and Message Board

Beatlefreak001's picture

Beatlefreak001

Ryan Dunn is probably the coolest, hottest, most adorable, but crazy man in the world besides John, Paul, George, or Ringo. Wait! Scratch that out!!! He IS the coolest, hottest, most adorable, but crazy man in the world besides John, Paul, George, or Ringo. But he does come close to Johnny Knoxville...but RYAN IS SOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!! I would have to say it's a tie.

Beatlefreak001's picture

Beatlefreak001

Ryan Dunn is probably the coolest, hottest, mostadorable, but crazy man in the world besides John, Paul, George, or Ringo. Wait! Scratch that out!!! He ISthe coolest, hottest, most adorable, but crazy man in the world besides John, Paul,George, or Ringo. But he does come close to Johnny Knoxville...but RYAN ISSOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!! I would have to say it's a tie.

dookiedeitzpeepeepoopoomusic's picture

dookiedeitzpeep...

your all stupid, Ryan Dunn is cute yes, but if it wasn't for his celebrity friends he would be like any other homeless guy in this country.

latashaandstephanie2009's picture

latashaandsteph...

ryan is so f***in' cool.you guys better back off.because even if ryan wasn't famous he still wouldn't want you guys because you guys sound so childish and besides he already had me and my cousin had bam.yeah BAM MARGERA!!!! so just lay off of him because you guys are all stuck up and snooty and me and my cousin are down to earth just like RYAN and BAM.so you are the weakest link GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parasdude's picture

Parasdude

Noooo that sucks, why'd you die dude? Gonna download Haggard and watch it for sakes cause it's awesomes

crystal dunn's picture

crystal dunn

ryan is mine you crazy bitch. it is inevitable for the two of us to be together. ryan i am coming to find you on my 21 st birthday so i can get loaded while being in the u s of a. i think your a nut ball. we would get along great. see you in march.

princesswhitey's picture

princesswhitey

I love ryan , so funny , so hot , so just my type. ahhhh only in my dreams *lol*