Russell Crowe - Comments and Message Board

akt's picture

akt

like Elvis ...Crowe is so much more, and I can’t get enough of this person, who is so inspiring only by being so true to himself, and I think it is wrong to say that women just want the ‘good looking’ man, no… we want the role model as well. Women also see the strength in being your self, very much needed in you work all over today. That is what Crowe is giving me, and I am a woman blessed with my own 'gladiator' at home, and I want to be the other, but feminine 'gladiator'!

Juliane Nascimento Carvalho's picture

Juliane Nascime...

Well, i don't know him very much cause i'm just a fan and i've just wached 1 of his movies so...All i know is that i just loved him, he was so perfect in "Cinderella Man", he was truly the Cinderella Man, and he's really cute too, i love his accent, it makes him look better than he already is!!!!

8 years 1 week ago

Beth Baumer's picture

Beth Baumer

You're the best, Russell! So is your lovely and talented wife. I do wish her CD's were available in the US, she has a beautiful voice. Your boys are darling and I wish you and your family the best. Don't ever stop making movies, you're an incredible performer.BethUSA

drfantastic's picture

drfantastic

A Good Year, one of the best films I have ever seen.

Isabel Castro's picture

Isabel Castro

Go on Russell! You are the best! You are a great actor and an extraordinary man. Dont care about some people say. I've already read your biography and i was very impressed to know that you worked hard for to be what you are now.There many things that i would like to tell you, but for me and many other people the most important is that you mantain the way you are, and give us great films.I whish you the best for you and your family.Kisses from Isabel from Portugal. Yes, because in Portugal you also have many fans that one day would like to see you.

misshoneybee's picture

misshoneybee

i have 6 of your films thay are all very goodone is a good year and spotswood is anotheri hope you have a lovely wedding russellbest wishieshelen