Rosie ODonnell - Comments and Message Board

WWRLT's picture

WWRLT

I had a stroke 5 years ago and an angel came to me in the hospital that healed me of it. There have been many more miracles and I have witten a book that is to be published next month. Would you like to have me on your show to talk about it? You could beat the Oprah show to the punch for I have written her numerous times with no response. I guess they don't care. Do you? Richard Taylor. 801-397-1351

bamamom's picture

bamamom

Rosie needs to hush!! I can't believe the view hired her! Rosie you hate it when people talk trash about gays well we HATE it when you talk trash about Christians.Do us all a favor and Keep your mouth shut!!

Pookie Pockie's picture

Pookie Pockie

I am taking a chance here, I was curious if Rosie ever checks msgs here. You see I live in a very rural community in California. Approx 10 years ago I had two men throw ice water at my face as I was driving my car. Well it was a clutch so I popped that and banged my head on the dashboard. I sought medical attention and I went to the Police Department and the officer's around thought it was funny, first told me it's not illeagle to throw water out of the car and something about feathers (I din't catch their humor). I gave them the men's plate number's and physical description, and I was told "Hey guys get this ,in LA they have drive by's and in the high Desert we have water by's". Everyone around laughed except me. I was humiliatated and I went home. The next day I was called in to bring my car there at the police department for inspection, they inspected my selt belts etc....I was young and un informed at the time so I legally let it go but never forgot it. Then today I see on the news that Tom Cruise is attaked by water and the correct punishment was given to the men involved, why is that? I would like to get a msg to Tom (and I know Rosie has a soft spot for him) to let him know what happended to me too and how it is humiliating and in my case could of been deadly....Thanks sincelry Mrs. Linda S. Robinson

DD1's picture

DD1

Please remove Rosie O'Donnell from The View. There is nothing to be learned from her, and she is taking the show down the toilet. Her lack of civility, lack of tolerance, lack of sensitivity, is destroying the show. For goodness sakes, get someone with a little class and intelligence. She has neither.She represents the epitome of self-centeredness and, frankly, I'm sick of hearing her insults. The View has become a nightmare.

coachbob's picture

coachbob

Rosie,I enjoyed your TV talk show, and my wife has always liked you. You seem like a nice person, but your unabashed hate for our President (and his policies) rubs me the wrong way. You can disagree with his position on gay marriage, but when you call him all sorts of names, just remember many people feel marriage should be the union of a man and women, and perhaps a civil union would work for homosexuals. Regarding the war in Iraq, many people have supported our efforts to defeat terrorism and the threat this country faces with militant religious extremists. Many people also believe the regime change in Iraq was a necessary part of that war. So when you spew your hatred of Bush and his policies, just remember you are "turning-off" many, many Americans.

goddess2u's picture

goddess2u

What gives Rosie the right to critisize Christians. Just because she's a lesbian and the Bible says it's wrong she hated Christians because of that. Well just as there are good muslims, there are good Christians.I believe the View made the biggest mistake when they chose her to be one of the talk show hosts. They should've kept Star Jones, at least she never critisized Christians. She was a lot funner too. They need to get rid of that big mouth.

RailrRoader's picture

RailrRoader

Regarding the recent Federal Elections in Canada,Mz Odonnell made a comment that it was a sad day now that the conservatives wre elected.Tell the fat cow that,A: She's not a Canadian Citizen and B:it's non of her business.