Rod Stewart - Comments and Message Board

boothke's picture

boothke

Does anyone know how to get a Message to Rod Stewart to ask him to sing Happy Birthday to my mother Susie Madsen during his concert in Eugene Oregon next Thursday July 31st? She will be turning 70 and I wanted to do something special for her.

1 month 3 weeks ago

BabyGailJane's picture

BabyGailJane

Hi Oggie, I just read your comment tonight about your friend Sharleen. What happened to her was terrible! If Rod knew, he wouldn't be very happy! Those people should have been thrown out of the place! I'm a Rod Stewart fan also. It's a shame that a fan seeing Rod for the first time had to go through that! Unfortunately, places like LV or Atlantic City have non-Rod fans that want to sit. If they want to sit down watching Rod, then they should stay home and watch his videos! Tell your friend to keep standing! Gail

kmjinx's picture

kmjinx

I enjoy reading about what some of the entertainment people are involved in, on the outside.

ocean1114's picture

ocean1114

Looking forward that Rod join Another CHAPTHER of Faces and flea would be great choice for bassist...Right now i listen the faces Swing Auditorium (San Bernadino, CA) 03.07.1975 concertAwesome Performance...

sweetlittlerockandroller's picture

sweetlittlerock...

Rod is simply the greatest.Here's just one tiny piece of proof, found on youtube:Just type in "Rod Stewart Gasoline Alley" and click on the second video (he has a red shirt on).

connirella@msn.com's picture

connirella@msn.com

Let me tell you a story! My daughter's first concert was Rod Stewart at age 10years young....I took her to another Rod Stewart concert 10 years later., when she was 20. Guess what? I got an early Mother's Day present this year...The kid's taking me to Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks for our 30th year! It was me and the kid and Rod Stewart is our "FAMILY TRADITION!" Shout out to Rod and Stevie..Let's Rock...I'm only 50 once! Connie & Kellie :)

T AllenABIPP's picture

T AllenABIPP

Rod is so down to earth nice train set nuts to the papers

lindajune's picture

lindajune

Rod rocks, I would pay 1800.00 any day to see him, my favorite is Dirty Weekend. Would love to have one with him !!!!

8 years 1 week ago

OGGIE's picture

OGGIE

Rod is fabulous! I wish there was a way someone could help meto rectify a nightmare my good friend experienced when she finally was able to have her dreams come true--seeing Rod in concert live! On April 2nd,05 she did this at the MGM in Las Vegas, but her night was destroyed! Her night was ruined when she was assaulted and by an audience member because she stood up in front of her seat to participate, sing and have a great time! She had beer thrown on her, was pushed from behind over the seat in front of her and even had a beer bottle hit her in the shoulder. She still loves Rod, but something she waited 25 years or better for only made her cry for the next two days when she got home. MGM has not responded. Promoter did by saying they hoped that it would be rectified. But WOW, what would Rod think to know a life long fan who waited a lifetime to see him only has nightmare memories. She said eveh she thought he would remember this audience of seat hugging lifeless old stiffs. His fans always sing along and participate! Not in Las Vegas--of all places! Rod, Sharleen is die-hard and still and always LOVE you, I think she's your # 1 FAN!! Don't retire, play the states again--she'd be there if she can! Thanks, OGGIE, friend to the #1 FAN!

OGGIE's picture

OGGIE

Gail, just read your comment, I wish I knew how to get this to Rod, Sharleen is still so upset over this. I would love for her to be able to see him again with a crowd that isn't suppose to be at a Lawerence Welk concert. I can not afford the $1800.00 that she spent that weekend. All that money and for her to still be upset over this. What a shame. I've always wanted to see him also but now after this I've had second thoughts. Oggie

personne inconnue's picture

personne inconnue

about his son: i want to tell him this: that he have to give no personnal help to him because he need professionnel support...so we just can learn him (the son) to live differently, without drugs and his live will be more beautiful and more natural..(I hope you understand because i am a french woman from québec....so my english is not the better)...but tell this son, to go on for his live in the best way for him ...that is the secret of the life...thanks GOD for all we have and forget what we don t....(have)...Health is the first and more beautiful gift and it s for all of each live...godds lucks...and please ask your mother if she can to be closer just for you....by !

claudia's picture

claudia

de ce lasati pe elizabetha sa ne dea foc la case....sintem noi vinovatii cd ne iubim.......criminalilor criminalilor

4tada's picture

4tada

Oggie,I hope your friend wasn't standing for every song all the while dancing and screaming. If so that's why she got booted. I remember seeing Rod at the Hollywood bowl about 10 years ago. A drunk female fan about 35 years old screamed and hollered throughout the whole concert! She ruined our night...not to mentioned Rod hadn't changed his standards yet, so he was a neglected husband by Rachel...I've been seeing Rod in concert for over 30 years and I must say most of us are past these stages of standing, dancing and screaming throughout the whole show, how about you??Save it for Justin Timberlake concerts