Rihanna - Comments and Message Board

Tinashe Dhokwani's picture

Tinashe Dhokwani

rihanna dance better

2 weeks 3 days ago

Joe MacDonald's picture

Joe MacDonald

Do the world, and Hillary Clinton 2016, a favor--fucking retire now.

3 months 6 days ago

Joe MacDonald's picture

Joe MacDonald

Rihanna--from a Harvard professor to a dumb superstar--get on a plane and fly to Africa. Teach girls they are the future. Based on your past, you have a lifetime of retribution to the women of the world.

3 months 6 days ago

zephino's picture

zephino

6 months 2 weeks ago

zephino's picture

zephino

6 months 2 weeks ago

Kavya Pandit's picture

Kavya Pandit

hey rihanna ..i love you so much.iv heard every single song of yours..and your my inspiration..and trust me im your biggest fan ever..i myself love singing like mad! its my drug..seriously,and i really wanna meet you and make a music video with you..i just hope you read all these comments.. love you sooo much! :)

8 months 1 week ago

yvonneb's picture

yvonneb

Love Rihanna and LOVE this cover that Ginny Blackmore does of 'Stay'!! Have you heard it yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydqRVtmMUs

1 year 6 months ago

Aftin's picture

Aftin

Hey, we just love Rihanna)) Check out our cover of her Diamonds!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOr6MZf3lGw

1 year 7 months ago

Bond007's picture

Bond007

Hey Rihanna can you invite me to one of your concerts whenever you come to Kentucky? cause i really love hearing you sing. I"m your #1 fan

Lucian Gyal's picture

Lucian Gyal

hey rihanna.....i admire that you are different...i have learnt to expect the unexpected when it comes to you. You are a unique artiste. Before i left this comment , i took a look at some other photos of you and i found that there is something peculiar about you. i could feel your energy .....a weird energy..not in a negative way ..by the way.....well i could go on and on but i have to go live my life...so mean while stay "blessed"!!! Much....love....

I love Avril Lavigne's picture

I love Avril Lavigne

What an awful singer! She can't sing and she's not even pretty!

Jessy's picture

Jessy

I was so inspired fron the lovely Rihanna's music I did her portriat :)Its a digital portriat and it took me a while but I love it, and would like to share for other Rihanna fans to see: www. artwanted.com/imageview.cfm?id=931994

shianne's picture

shianne

Hey Rihanna, I really love you music video if it's loving that you want i think that you are very talented and and blessed and you are a good role moldel for the young people of today keep doing what you are doing, I would love to receive a email from yourself, respect shianne

vtpitchou's picture

vtpitchou

You are beautiful and to tell the truth,i think you are the most beautiful and simplesinger out there. i'm in love with you soo bad.

cherri's picture

cherri

whats up RIHANNA i just wanted to say whats up and i love your music please keep it comeing beautiful!!

danice278's picture

danice278

i do not like rihanna but that song knocks she should have left jay-z out thou she act like she do want him,i guess beyonce will never no the truth about then to huh!!!.

shannonalexis54's picture

shannonalexis54

hi rhianna oh my gosh i love pond de replay,that la la la, and music of the sun, and if its love you want and theres i thug in my life!!!!!!! iu think you are the coolest hip hop singer!!!!!!!! email me back please! as soon as posible!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you have a screen name on aim please tell me i will tell you mine mine is shannonalexis54 thank you so very much!

BlazeAIU's picture

BlazeAIU

Hi "Rihanna"...i love your music...I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE MUSIC WITH YOU...I HAVE TO DO THAT SOME DAY...I HAVE FAITH THAT YOUR MUSIC CAREER WILL GO VERY FAR... ALL OF YOUR GOOD WISHES WILL COME TRUI LOVE YOUBlaze OF AIU

7 years 18 hours ago

Bajan Bad Boy's picture

Bajan Bad Boy

Girl Keep your head up and keep on doing what you do. You are a princess and dont let anyone stand in the way of your dream. Keep on keeping Barbados on the map girl. We luv yuh bad!

ZIARA's picture

ZIARA

HEY GAL DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BUT YOU ROCK KEEP THE FIRE BURNING WEN YOU COMING TO SA

Suki's picture

Suki

Oh , by the way i wanna let you know that you are the best DANCER i have ever seen ! I dont know what to say more :) ! if its lovin that you want i will make u my girl ! :)))))))love Suki

kary's picture

kary

hi alove your music and i have your cd and i sow amaising i love unfaithful , s.o.s and kiss dont lie keep like that girl you are amaising love ya byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is from puerto rico

Psychoro's picture

Psychoro

Hi

tisha's picture

tisha

well Rihanna.. i am from barbados.. also from your past school Combermere... just wanted to say you are the best thing that has happened to Barbados in like forever and keep up the excellent work ure doing. also dont let anyone get you down and ignore all the bad comment and let them be stepping stones for you...

jjj's picture

jjj

I love you Rih Rih... I am a fan of your music. It gets me through the day. Please don't stop the music! lol

roses are me's picture

roses are me

there are two ways to tell the soul,look into the eyes or listen to the mind through the feeling of sweet words,those which are true you will feel them just by one look and one feeling.you can see the rain dropsyou can see it coming,you will eventually know,when you imagine at night.

rihanna#1 fan's picture

rihanna#1 fan

this is soooooooooooo cool,continue doing your work rihanna you are my favourite singer and i like to see when you do the right things,congratulations!

Bond007's picture

Bond007

Rihanna is a very hot looking woman she looks' so beautiful to me cause she really make"s my heart throb whenever i watch her music video"s. hey she should be female artist of the year and she"s already got my vote cause this young lady can really sing.

Bond007's picture

Bond007

Rihanna you look so hot 2 me and i"m a very huge fan of your"s. I"d love to hook up with you.

*Legendary*'s picture

*Legendary*

GROW YOUR HAIR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfum's picture

Perfum

The Name of the Perfum can be RiLAX

NadsB's picture

NadsB

I have 1 Rihanna ticket for sale for her concert at the O2 arena for 11th May 2010.Please contact me if you are interested atnadiablackman@hotmail.com

Yellowss's picture

Yellowss

Hey Rihanna, It is so nice to see caribbean flavor enter the international market and ur doing such a great job holding it down. Keep it real and always leave space for JESUS ....

KartofflMuter's picture

KartofflMuter

Rihanna can't sing

BBybrd's picture

BBybrd

Rihanna, I have always loved you and your music and highly sympathized w you for the CB incident years ago UNTIL you decided to express a LOW BLOW and PATHETIC Racial blog containg Rice Cakes towards CBs New Love, Kae. If you personally do not like his girlfriend then attack her character NOT her race. With that being said, you are clearly a RACIST. Is that HOW you would like to be remembered? Because thats how I will REMEMBER you. I lost all RESPECT for you.

isha baby's picture

isha baby

Rihanna you are a star,i really want us to be friends,please do not ignore my mail,hope to hear from you soon,through my email address....

pooja's picture

pooja

u r the best in singing . i listen 2 ur songs everyday.i just like u very very much & once again ur the best

pooja's picture

pooja

ur songs like pon de replay r cool ....u r atrue rocker .u r the best in singing

Rihanna_luvyou's picture

Rihanna_luvyou

Hey Rihanna i love you more then eny thing in the world and i want you to come to NE Omha soooooo bad well love ya and cya!

Thomas J.'s picture

Thomas J.

One question. Did anyone in the online fashion blogging world get a photo of Rhianna performing @Fashion Rocks special hosted by Sir Elton John? The baby blue/aqua halter dress was simply breathtaking. Perhaps it was the mocha skin? Doesn't matter. I want to know the name of the designer and to take a second look but the eye candy is absentee on every blog. While I am not a huge fan of Rhianna, I do have a major crush on this dress...please forward the link to me if you know where I can find this beauty. The dress, of course, dummy.

8 years 2 weeks ago

Charlton Heston as Ben Hur's picture

Charlton Heston...

Hi RihannaMy name is Michael.Im 14 yrs old.Im from Ireland.I love your Music.I have your cd.I love your videos.Do you know an actor called Charlton Heston?Are you a big fan of Ben Hur?Love and KissesMichael

Robbie king's picture

Robbie king

you r fit

8 years 2 weeks ago

taamana's picture

taamana

rihanna you are the most wanderfull lady i have ever seen i lack words to expresse what i have for you if i coul fly to meet you there i will do so but you remain the best thanks clementine my no +23776653763 chao

royal .G.'s picture

royal .G.

i will like u to listen to my demo on galabedesmond.exploretalent.com title massage it all about money and poverty. It for u that concerns

4 years 3 days ago

alichia's picture

alichia

hey rihanna...u look so fabulous here ay!i think u should win like a award for the most gorgeous woman in the world....hehehshort hair is popping on you!i know this is really strange.but you should try sing with chris a songyou too would look extra hotalicious together...hehehmwa love u ....till the end..mwaxx

trs88's picture

trs88

I saw you at the O2. The only thing missin' out of your sets was my favourite tune to date (apart from Umbrella) was Pon da Replay. Cool babe. You are the best. Luv u T. x

latina4lyf's picture

latina4lyf

Hey Rihanna omg ur da best singer eva luv u heaps n ma lil sista aslwaiz dances to if its loving that you want. please write bak and do u hav a screen name mines latina4lyfthanx love lots natalie