R Kelly - Comments and Message Board

baby elle's picture

baby elle

Mr Kelly you have an unbelievable talent all your albums rocks except for that whole trapped in the closet saga, dude........what the hell were you thinking anyway yo need to leave them young girls alone children should be protected not molested Be a good example

kristar's picture

kristar

R.Kelly is a true man of his word.He no the game when it come to making music and I hope he keep up the good work.Robert, no matter what the out come of this little matter just no the little people here in fla,are behide you.there is only two people that really no whats going on in this and you no who it is.Robert no that we in fla are behide you all the way.We love you but god love you best and no that he is with you at all time.

HOTMEAT's picture

HOTMEAT

HEY KELL KELLSJUST WANT TOO SAY I LUV U AND UR MUSIC I LUV EVEYTHING ABOUT U MAYBE ONEDAY I WILL GET TOO MEET UTHAT WOULD BE NICE KEEP PUTIN UR MUSIC DOWN HIT AFTER HIT CUZ ITS DA BOMB UR NEW ALBUM IS NICE MY FAVORITE SONG IS SEX PLANET I PLAY IT EVERYDAY I DANCE REAL NICE WHEN I PLAY THAT I ALSO WANT TO SAY DONT GIVE UP AND I WISH U WELL MAY GOD BLESS U AND YOURS IF U NEED A TRUE TRUE FRIEND TOO TALK TOO IM ALWAYS HERE AT VANANDADALLASMSNCOM STAY STRONG BOO.

Luki's picture

Luki

The R in R & B .great inspirational muzic from the heart and soul.You are what i say a Ferrari in a Bently powered by Lombhogini.We have finaly seen the tip of the ice burg and you got more to unleash on ourR & B soulBIG UP!!!!!!!!!!! KELLS

kristyalsowild's picture

kristyalsowild

ooo if you wanna know how i feel just like that just like that damn R.Kelly! I LOVE YOU SOO SOOO MUCH!! I AM YOUR #1FAN!!! N THE HOLE WORLD!! I'VE BEEN LISTENIN2 YOUR MUSIC SINCE I WAS 12YRS OLD I HAVE ALL YOUR CD's AND I MEAN EVERY LAST1!!!!! YOUR MUSIC TOUCH MY SOUL!!! YOU R TRUELY THE BEST R&B SINGER N THE WORLD!!!!!!! WITH OUT A DOUBT!! I PREY 4 U EVERY NIGHT IF THE LORD IS4 YOU WHO CAN B AGAINST YOU? KEEP YOUR HEAD UP^ 1 much LOVE&RESPECT KRIS

INNOCENT MAKUMBE's picture

INNOCENT MAKUMBE

GOD DOESN'T CHALLENGE SOMEONE BEYOND HIS CA,PABILITIES,YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT "KELLS",I'M A REFUGEE MYSELF BUT I'VE PLACED MY GOD AHEAD OF EVERYTHING ELSE.THE STORM WILL BE OVER SOON.FROM YOUR GREATEST FAN-INNOCENT.

MILKCHOC's picture

MILKCHOC

HEY MR.KELI JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I KNOW IT'S HARD FOR YOU, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL WIN AND PUT THE HATERS TO A SHAME MY HEART GO'S OUT TO YOU. I WILL NOT STOP PRAYING UNTIL THE HATERS GIVE UP.REMEMBER I'M ON YOUR SIDE.I"LL BE YOUR GOOD LUCK PIECE.ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS FLY RIGHT THROUGH THE HATERS AND SMILE.THEY TIME IS RUNING OUT NOT YOURS GOD GOT SO MUCH WORK FOR YOU TO DO TRUST ME ROBERT, HE WILL SHOW YOU SIGNS SOON, THIS IS YOUR GIRL SEXYCHOC SPEAKING, PEOPLE JUST LOVE MY COMPANY BECAUSE I'M A GOOD PERSON.THAT HOW CAPRICORN'S ARE. I WAS BORN ON JANUARY10,19!!.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HOLLA AT ME AT (LAKITADALLAS@AOL)THE LADY FROM TEXAS.I WUV WOO BABY SIGNING OFF.

justanotherbrother's picture

justanotherbrother

I hope you get through these problems and stay out of trouble from know on because you have a big responsiblity to your fans. I'm not talk about you being a roll model. I talking about your responsiblity to continue bringing us a good album on a regular bases. Your music style can not be match and we can't afford to miss out on another good thing. It's bad enough that Luther is gone! So straighten up!!!!!!!!!!! Peace Out

SUNNY-BOY's picture

SUNNY-BOY

You always remind me of Something Special in my life cos each time i looked back i think of my lovely Parent that i lost, Firstly what always comes to my thought is to Listen to your song ( I WISH and to OUR HOMIE WE LOST) Kells, i'm using this opportunity to tell you that i gat REAL LOVE for you and you are my FAVOURITE on this Earth. i believe if there's GOD in Heaven as long as i live in this world you and I we see each other. PLEASE i will be so happy if you can contact me to my personal e-mail address....sunnyboy_henry@yahoo.com

cathy's picture

cathy

Dear KELLS:I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I enjoy your music and your singing. I think both are awesome. I have listened to you for years and have enjoyed each song. I can't wait for the rest of "trapped in the closet".I don't want to get in your family issues but you have a wife and 3 children. Please from experiences don't make it hard on them. If jealously is the only issue work it out. I have 3 children only mine are grown. It's not good to fight or argue in front of them. They'll remember when they are older as my children have done. Good luck and best wishes for you, wife and most of all your children. cathy

common since's picture

common since

JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE U FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU DO ! (LAQUATADALLAS) YOUR CHOCOLATE DROP

trina's picture

trina

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGAN KELLY..I THOUGHT FOR SURE I WAS UR BIGGEST FAN UNTIL I READ THE OTHER COMMENTS..HELL, I AM STILL UR BIGGEST AND HONORED FAN. I LOVE & RESPECT U AND UR WORK SO MUCH. I FOLLOWED U ON THE CHOC.FAC.TOUR & PRAYED TO B CLOSER TO THE STAGE TO GET PICK TO STEP WITH U BUT 5 ROWS IN FRONT GOT CHOSEN.IT WAS PROBABLY GOOD 4U CUZ IF I EVER GET CLOSE TO U I PROMISE WE WILL BE ATLEAST BEST FRIENDS. I AM NOT CRAZY,I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY ABOUT ANY ARTIST,I AM N A GOOD RELATIONSHIP N WHICH MY BF IS VERY AWARE & JEALOUS OF U. ALL MY FRIENDS & FAMILY KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE RKELLY!I GET N DEEP DISCUSSIONS&ARGUMENTS N UR DEFENSE ALL THE TIME. IF THIS MESSAGE REACHES U PLEASE EMAIL ME JUST 2KNOW U GOT IT!MUCH LUV..TRINA

7 years 1 week ago

samuel's picture

samuel

kells,i am ur huge fan.troubles com and trouble go.its inevitable in life.its just unfotunate urs came this way.but ur fans r still with u no matter what.u inspire me with ur songs.some times when i listen to ur songs it seem u are talking to me.when i listened to U SAVED ME,i new u could go tru this.just keep trust in GOD he's going to see u tru.i am from nigeria i am praying foru and i wuv u.don't stop u are d best in the world. PEACE

8 years 6 hours ago

Giggs's picture

Giggs

Kell's, you are the man! Just keep on killing us man, will buy those music. And Still waiting for your album(2006). UNISA student in South Africa. is the Pied-Piper.

MILKCHOC's picture

MILKCHOC

HEY Rrrrr KELI HAVE BEEN A GREAT BIG FAN OF YOURS SINCE 1992 I JUST LOVE YOUR MUSIC IT'S THE GREATEST.BE STRONG THROUGH IT ALL THIS WILL PASS LEAVE IT TO GOD HE WILL CAST OUT ALL EVIL THIS IS A TEST FOR YOU ROBERT SO HOLD ON GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.YOU WILL SHINE SO BRIGHT EVEN THE SUN CAN'T TOUCH YOU BABY, I'M ON YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT.WE ALL EXPERINCE BAD THINGS TO RISE, AND EXPERIENCE GOOD THINGS TO SHINE SO HOLD ON, GOD IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WAITING TO BLESS YOU.YOU WILL RISE KELL TRUST ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU AND YOUR MUSIC WILL BE APART OF ME UNTIL I DIE.STAY STRONG YOUR #1 FAN MS SEXYCREAMCHOC SMILE FOR ME NOW!!!!!!

Tawanda's picture

Tawanda

"The R"lt's an honor to write to you coz your music has been food to my soul for as long as it has lived,so l thank "The Lord" for your wonderful talent,man your music is "Grand".l do not need you to win an award to show that you are the best but we know that you are.Music is really expensive down here in Zimbabwe but your albums are a requisite,maybe some day the "Lord" will bless me to attend your show there.As for your personal problems,ask the "Lord" for assistance,"He will "Save You".l love you & am with you all the way.Keep on giving us that beautiful music coz we gonna keep on listening.Love you Your Greatest Fan Tawanda

"Robert My Soul Brother"'s picture

"Robert My Soul...

I would like to say thank you to Mr Kelly for such inspiring messages he gave us on his songs. I am where I am today is because of you Robert. You deserve the best in life, sometimes when I am in my room thinking about my success I see it fading as I don't have much money to provide my self here at school but once I contemplate on your music I feel energise. You are a real man as R&B is not R&B without the R.Thanks a lot manMAN IN THE MIRROR

common since's picture

common since

I HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR U BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A QUITER STAY STRONG AND BY THE WAY U LOOK GOOD IN YOUR NEW VIDEO (HAIR BRAIDER) YOUR CHOCOLATE DROP

dennis101's picture

dennis101

I love you so much kells.

ROB JNR's picture

ROB JNR

rob u rock u da R no doubt u blessed nigga with a voice , you an inspiration to me ,you my idol.

7 years 2 weeks ago

dennis101's picture

dennis101

Hey Master, Your so so good,wonderf,it took GOD time to create you...your so so different from any other singer in the world,i have never seen any man like kells before,i am so in love with you and your music,i always cry when ever i am listening to your music kells you are the best in the whole wide world no one like you,your light it up tour you did in your home town is so so good i realy like it,i sometimes do lend money from friends to get copy of your cd to show you how much i love you,if a day passes without listening to your music i will look as if i am not feeling good,i am just hoping for the day i will see you face to face.i know what your going through right now i know for sure that GOD is on your side and he will see you through this trying times,i had your going to court Jan 13,kells you have a testimony to tell when you win the case just believe in your heart that GOD is in control of your problems he will be there in the court with you,just believe in GOD i will continue praying for you...I luv YOU KELLS,Here's my ID:searching4u001@yahoo.com,please try and reach me on this ID when you get my commentsDennis from Nigeria.

chocolate68's picture

chocolate68

Just wanted to say...R..I bought ur latest cd yesterday and baby it's SLAMMING!!! I love all that you have done and whatever you continue to do!! I'm always on ur team!!! Love ya!! Chocolate68..:)

MARDEA's picture

MARDEA

HI R.KELLYI AM A BIG FAN OF U N I ENJOY THE MUSIC WITH U, SEANPAUL AND AKON, WINE FOR ME AND ALL U SONG AND PLEASE REPLY ME.THE WINE FOR ME, U SAVE ME AND SO MANY AND U ARE MY BEST SINGER, AND I LIVE IN LIBERIA N ALSO IN THE UNIVERSITY OF LIBERIA.MARDEA

8 years 2 weeks ago

red lady's picture

red lady

hi, i just knew that you had a pretty wife --handsome as you are

red lady's picture

red lady

Hi, R.Kelly ---I Am In Love With You Voice I lOVE All Your MUSIC Love Always Red Lady From New Orleans La,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Love You--------

dv's picture

dv

kellz u are just the best. dont mind them playa haters, your fans are solidly behind, iam patiently waiting for the day your come to nigeria. i can comfortably say am kellz biggest fan. carry go!

creecree38's picture

creecree38

RRRRRRRRRRRI have always LOVED You. I have CD you ever song including when you were with Public Annoucement. You r the Sh---- alwayas have been and always will be. I have went to every concert that I could when you came in my area. Flint Michigan to Atlanta Georgia. I had front row seats when you were at the Fox in Atlanta. I had also bought front row seats when you let me down and didn't make it last year with Jay Z. I was really disappointed, but its alggod they were just HATING on a real singer thats all they can charge it to the game.I know after they drop those charges you will go on tour again and when you come to the ATL i will be there fron row and center. Far as you marital problems keep you head and GoD will guide you through it you just have to believe.Creecree38

rkellyfreak1's picture

rkellyfreak1

Mr.Kelly, First of all,I would like to commend you on all the success you have made since you were "Born In The 90's".You are a very talented man,with a lot of skills,and on top of that,you are a very sexy man.No matter what you do,you are always making it a hit.Even when you wrote that song about the Laundry Mat".Before you there was none,and after you there shall be no more.I am a very big fan of yours.Whenever you are in Texas,trust me I am there.I have supported you from the beginning,and will always be there to the end to support you.You are a blessing to the world,and to R&B.Secondly,I want to also commend you for still going out there and doing your thing,after all these false allegations about you being on that sex tape.Me personally,I believe in you.If there is finally a ending to this trial,and if you happen to be found guilty(which,I pray you won't),I will still believe in your innocence.R Kelly,you are the greatest.Please don't let all the haters stop you.You are my #1,and can't nobody take that away from you.Keep your head up,you are forever in my prayers day,and night.I will always be keeping hope alive for you in Texas.LOVE

tunde's picture

tunde

robert as definitely got something i see no where else in the globe.an absolute legend. you make my day anytime am down and feeling lonely, its like i know you personally as a friend. i live in london and i wish i lived in american so that i can attend the concerts. we are all praying for you and your case to be over with the much anticipated not guilty verdict so you can come down to england. the day i meet you will probally be the greated day of my life. "AM A GROWN MAN WITH KIDS NOW STAKES ARE HIGH" remember this mate your family comes first you got to keep it together. MR SHOWBIZ go for it mate the big talent covers whatever you call yourself.

dennis101's picture

dennis101

I love everything about you kells.

crystyl's picture

crystyl

Mr. R. KellyI live in Richmond Va, and I just want to let you know that I am absolutely your BIGGEST FAN!!!! I am so in love with your music. You are trully the best R&B singer of all times. I only wish that one day I will have the pleasure of meeting you in person. I had the pleasure of seeing you perform live back in 2004 when you came to hampton and I enjoyed every moment. I own every CD you have ever made even the never release Loveland CD, which was one of your greatest creations. When God made you he smiled on the music industry as there has never been and will never be no one greater then Mr. R. Kelly.Love you 4everTishia

Kate boo's picture

Kate boo

Hi Robert. Today is the 9th. Just wishing you all the best of luck on your court case, and I wish and pray you win this. Its obvious you were set up. Man, I dont know, I love you so much! I hope you read this and reply with a "thank you", that will make me feel like I've won the LOTTERY!

Eric's picture

Eric

what's up kelly i enjoy your music big time.it's unfortunate that this mess is all on you.am on my knees praying to God that he scraps this off you.my advice to you is p'se watch every step you make i love you so much. says Eric

Izreal's picture

Izreal

Whats up Kells,I just want to let you know this one thing. Your Music tells most people how to live their lives most especially around women. So please show us a good example as a role model. Also wanted to let you know that the day I get to see you in person will be the greatest day of my life, A day I shall never forget. Keep doing your thing Me. cause you are Gods Gift to humanity.

luv2bkissed's picture

luv2bkissed

I JUST WANT TO LET KELLY KNOW THAT HE IS A GREAT MAN AN I ADMIRE HIM DONT FOREGET LOVE HIM TO DEATH BECAUSE HE IS A STRONG BLACK MAN AN NO MATTER WHAT HE GO THROUGH HE KEEP HIS HEAD UP AN ALWAYS MAKE GREAT MUSIC I'M JUST WAINTING FOR THE DAY TO MEET HIM LOVE YOU ROBERT.

boneredd68's picture

boneredd68

R I love you so so much. I am your #1 fan. I am the first in line everytime you go to Georges Music Room for your cd signings and i am at everyone of your concerts that are held here in Chi. I live right around the corner from your house. I pray for you all the time. I dont want to see you go to jail. And you were right when you made the song Prayer Changes, because it does. I have pictures of you all over my house as if you were a real part of my family because thats the way I feel about you. Like you are a part of me. I love you and keep your head up. I can be your remote.K

gmoney's picture

gmoney

kells, will we get any more chapters of trapped in the closet or are your gonna leave us hanging. whats up with roxanne and tina. hit us off one more time at least. your music is great, everybody loves the R

Hloni's picture

Hloni

Dear:"Kells" I love your music,i'm all the way from South Africa keep up the good work we are still waiting for the rest of the chapters of trapped in the closet.I need a hug hola7

CynthiaNi's picture

CynthiaNi

R. Kelly is enduring severe health complications, causing him to cancel a series of appearances promoting his new book...source: thecelebritycafe/feature/2012/06/r-kelly-cancels-apperances-due-health-complications

1 year 9 months ago

diamond4life's picture

diamond4life

R.KELLY baby i luv u when i was a younger gurl and now dat am older i stil luv u nomatter wat they say about u i stil luv u and so wat if u luv younger gurl somebody have 2 right.................by da way r.kelly u are talented and u are one of the best singers out there anything u put your voice in and any song dat u write it a hit song so the more there talk about u is the stronger and better u get so haters stop hate n on R.KELLY the man is talented and everybody knows dat keep do n u r.kelly and i still luv u and always did........

HOTMEAT's picture

HOTMEAT

HEY KELL KELLSJUST WANNA SAY THAT I LUV U AND UR MUSIC MY FAVORITE SONG ON UR NEW ALBUM IS SEX PLANET KEEP ON DOING WHAT UR DOING CUZ I DANCE REAL SEXY OFF THAT SONG STAY STRONG AND NEVER GIVE UP IF U NEED A TRUE FRIEND TO TALK TOO IM HERE VANANDADALLASMSNCOM.

clarissa's picture

clarissa

Hi r.kelly this is clarissa and i am your #1 fan.I am in love with you the love i have for you will never change. I don't know you but hopefully i get the chance to meet you. I have every cd of yours, such as r& r&b,tp2.com,R.KELLY,tp3 reloaded, remix city, choclate factory, happy people/you saved me, i even have all of your singles. Please write me back when you get a chance at hazelsjacobs@hotmail.com. I love you and god bless.

Starshine's picture

Starshine

Dear Mr. K.I am hoping somehow you end up reading my comment written about your excellent music in "Double Up".I do not like rap music because I feel it is exploiting women too much. I do like the music of the gospel rappers who are coming on the scene. However, I just purchased your "Double Up". I am a music teacher and classical music composer and listening to your music has changed my mind about rap. You are the best lyricist and composer, since Tupac I have heard. However, because of the profanity I cannot play your "Double Up" to my school age children (Just "Rise Up".) Could you consider please doing an alternate version of the "Double Up" songs just for school kids without the adult language? Peace,Starshine

rkellyfreak5's picture

rkellyfreak5

Mr.Kelly,I just want to let you know that I have been to every single concert you have given in Texas,they were all great.But the one you gave at the Nokia Center,"Mr.Showbiz",you just out done yourself.That was the best.I especially liked the beginning with the light up figure,that sh@t was tight.All I want to tell you keep doing what you do.You will always be loved by many,especially me,and forever in my prayers.Love you lots.

adriano fizzle's picture

adriano fizzle

please kells i am mad about ur music i just want a reply from u and i shall be the most happy man in cameroon