Prince William - Comments and Message Board

snoopy's picture

snoopy

HE HAS A GOOD HEART......

claudia's picture

claudia

hi baby........good night and good luck.......ai mare noroc ca te i........... CLAUDIA22W

mrs.windsor's picture

mrs.windsor

Hi Wombat, You are an amazing guy. And so is Ginger. I hope to meet you someday. I love the Royal family of Britian! You and Kate are an awesome couple and I hope you two become king and queen of England. Would you become King George VII, or King William? Okay and if I could get Wills' E-mail address that would be just awesome. Well toodles. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

madame craig's picture

madame craig

i think prince william is so hot

my two cents's picture

my two cents

He's gay. .

myra's picture

myra

its a pleasure to received a good message from my new friends

9 years 3 weeks ago

sdfgeg's picture

sdfgeg

Comment Removed

briar69rose's picture

briar69rose

Hows Will and Harry doing these days heard there in the military doing there thing im very proud of you guys

girlygirrl16's picture

girlygirrl16

hey every one hey Prince I thing you are totaly a kool person all I want to say in that I'm here in scotland In edinbugth and it is totaly sweet in here and I went to see the palace and it was closed because you and queen Elizabeth were there so yeah I wasnt dissapointed but I would love to here from you so E-mail me on girlygirrl16@aol.com and everyone who knows stuff about him e-mail Me

putry's picture

putry

i know everybody,everygirl,everywoman awnts to be your wife.i know you are a king to be,and i also know that you are a kind person,a handsome boy.every one proud with you and i really appreciate it.well,are you dont like if you get a lot of friends?why i say like that, it just because you dont want tell us your email address just because you are a PRINCE.i realize taht NOBODY IS PERFECT IN THE WORLD so that dont be arrogant.PRINCE WILLIAM every body know you and you are the most famous person in the world. HAPpY BiRtHdAy i hope you can be better person in the future, make your parent be proud with you.btw, i hope in your age (24 years old) you can get a better wife to follow you until you are not young again.a wife who make you be your self.and the last advice is your younger brother PRINCE HARRY. you should give him asdvise in order to he is not drinking alcohol too much.this is a time to make a friend. say no to rasism,drugs,alcohol and also FREE SEX. Bye

artistleah's picture

artistleah

I wish I could marry a prince like you, and as good looking as you are. I know I'm a dreamer. A little American nobody girl, who isn't even close to hot, thinking things like this... get real! I still think you are totally gorgeous though.

katty k's picture

katty k

prince william i think your the most hot prince i ever say in my life so be proud of your mom!!!!!

amkaa's picture

amkaa

how can i get prince william's email address?

don't care's picture

don't care

why must he do silly things. Does he really need anymore attention. So I guess we know who were's the pant's in that relationship.As for miss prissy, she needs to get a clue! Realize william is in love with somebody else, and she's only a distaction for the media. Future queen, Yeah right what joke! She don't got what it takes. Her smile is foney she is always looking lonely. There's not even a picture of them showing real love for each other. Am i the only one that sees this. I'm just waiting for the news of their break up. And is it really a fact that their a couple. She probably is just a good friend for all we know. Sorry kate but you got to go.