Pink - Comments and Message Board

alx's picture

alx

when will she be in ierland + shes great

carl's picture

carl

hi how can i make you hear a song that i wrote and could be sing by pink

8 years 2 weeks ago

rangerz96@gmail.com's picture

rangerz96@gmail.com

Carey and P!nk Hart are listed as having $71 Million Dollars and obviously can easily afford the Malibu Estate they bought together for almost $12 Million in the Point Dume area of Malibu. Congrats to Carey and P!nk on their upcoming bundle of JOY, May `11. Rock ON!!!

cach's picture

cach

Hi Pink - I just wanted to let you know that I love your music and it has helped me through some rough times in my life! If there is one piece of advice I can give you, is to enjoy your pregnancy and the baby!! They grow up so fast and the joys of being of mom are wonderful, fulfilling, stressful, and amazing. Take care and the best of luck to the months and years to come :) cassandra

pinkhot11's picture

pinkhot11

Hi pink,my name is nicole and me and my mommy both really love!!!Nicole!!!!

herby's picture

herby

i have read and agree with the terms and conditions

vlu's picture

vlu

How can someone who has no idea what happened can say she drowns her own dog? Do you know how many dogs she has saved already? How can someone be so sure she does nothing for homeless people. (what about Help the homeless organisation?)You have no idea how she helped some gay people with Mr President song only because she brought the issue up. You are not one of them, so you can't understand. She is brave she came out with such a song as there is still so many people like you, loving the way of Mr President. Of course the only way, right?

devdad's picture

devdad

How is it that a person so involved with PETA drowns her own dog? How does someone who cries about homeless do nothing about it, and Cheney's daughter is gay not Bush's. Wow if singers were smarter think of the influence it could have on America's youth. If lyrics were more complex and had deeper meaning than a reflection of the polls, we wouldn't have so many children left behind. While on the subject we have extremely capable teachers, but we don't have capable parents. Come on people let's start placing blame where it belongs.

hadleyj's picture

hadleyj

Pink is a great artist and all around person. I just found this video she did fro PETA and have gained sooo much respect for her. http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/pink_wool_video?qp_source=pinkpetagen&c=wibPinkwlpst1206

badasschik0004's picture

badasschik0004

I love ur platinum/silver hair, and I've bleached mine out and we've used a silver accelerator but for some reason it isn't coming out like Pink's...So anyone know what she uses?!~

alliforra's picture

alliforra

Hey how is it that using two phones and on-line for four hours u still can't get concert tickets for the good lady!! But u can go on eBay and get them for am absolute arm/leg!!! Pretty crap eh! Here true fans can't get tickets-surely someone should look into it ie: venue managers!! So Pink I won't see u in 2009 but I'm sure if enough people complain maybe a bigger venue in Glasgow might be a thought for next time....pleeeeeeease

memar's picture

memar

who are you too say that pink don't help people! are you around her everyday no i don't think so. she helps many organisations all the time and visits many childrens hospital. what is your so called president doing only causing more death she is more brave than anyone else too release that song she speaks the truth and everyone especially me admire her for it cause you need the courage to sing a song like that even though it is the truth.

claudia's picture

claudia

felicitari.....princess claudia prince william

dawnleigh's picture

dawnleigh

mandy;;pink i hope you and carey and baby willow have a fun life full of hope and happiness best wishes bye for now..........mandy

3 years 1 week ago