Pete Wentz - Comments and Message Board

fall out boyy=]'s picture

fall out boyy=]

oh... and "Serena G.J.P.", just for you to know..patrick martin stumppeter lewis kingston wentz IIIjoseph mark trohmanandrew john hurley

fall out 182's picture

fall out 182

Yeh I like agree wit fall out boyis my therapy.Pete Is hot But listen to the f**king music forchrist sake!!!The ammount of girls that I know that are like"OMG! I love fall out boy, I mean have you seen Pete?" They cant even name like any of their songs.And the amount of people that insult Ashlee Simpson Just cos she is with him! I mean get a life.She makes him happy and your just jealous you cant have him.And I doubt anyway that a 28 year old would ever look at like a 16 year old and be like "Oh I want her" If he did he would/should be locked up.Get over yourselves and shut the f**k up.

7 years 1 day ago

peteluver#1's picture

peteluver#1

I LOVE PETE WENTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also like all thier songs 2!

fall out boyy=]'s picture

fall out boyy=]

this is so stupid..i mean...the pete lovers know him from fall out boyit means that they loved fall out boy and than they found out that pete is cute and there's nothing wrong in the fact that they love pete because he is cute and a good basist...besides, i love fall out boy because i think they play the best music ever!!!so, i started listening their music, and to know their names, or how they look, but first of all i liked the music!!!!! it has nothing to do with pete!

xxpetewentzishotxx's picture

xxpetewentzishotxx

hey

yeah's picture

yeah

ok this is off topic but does anybody know where pete gets his like purple/black, blue/black, and yellow/black striped hoodies?

6 years 1 week ago

fallout boy  is my therapy's picture

fallout boy is...

congrats pete!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ashlee just dont give up the band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself's picture

Myself

Pete Wentz is beyond hot. And he's talented, too. Don't really know why I'm [suddenly] lovin' him, considering I think FOB is cool, but am not a big fan. Plus usually the "black-eyeliner" sort of "emo/punk" look creeps me out. But not Pete. He's AWESOME. :]

fall out 182's picture

fall out 182

OMG!!! Fall Out Boy are the shiz =DI have seen them 3 times this year and they were fantastic like every time.ROFL! How sexy Is Joes hair?He should well be in a shampoo advert =PAnd how cute is Patrick?I just want to run up and give him a great big hug lol

7 years 6 days ago

fallout boy  is my therapy's picture

fallout boy is...

hey every fob fan just sayin happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

fallout boy  is my therapy's picture

fallout boy is...

i im a die hard fob fan and yes serena g.j.p people do focus on mostly pete ...but have u seen him he is HOT!!!! but he is not the only reason i love fall out boy . there lyrics are freaking awsome and wen i have a crapy day i listen to them cause of the lyrics,and b/c of the the music not JUST the lyrics but my phlisophy is if u only like fall out boy b/c of pete u r not a die hard fall out boy fan.

7 years 4 days ago

fallout boy  is my therapy's picture

fallout boy is...

im so sick of ppl talkin crap about fall out boy gosh if u dont like them dont listen and shut ur face!!!

falloutgirl's picture

falloutgirl

Well...I agree with you girls,but...so what if those 2 girls are so warmed in to Pete?!Their problem,leave them to say what's on their minds...How can you know do they now names of all the members?I agree with you that the MUSIC should be on 1th place,not LOOKS of singer,bassist or anybody!But,if they reeeeaaaaly like him-it's ok!I love them because of their music,and then because if Pete!When I found out about them I first said :"god,this dude has great voice and they really know how to play!" Because they do!They are first(new,but not so new) band that really plays ROCK and have really great song-lyrics and music!Then I bought new cd,and I can say just that it's the best cd I bought,in two years!I mean-of 14 songs I like 13!!!Then I found out more about Pete and...I'm crazy about him!!!:)))All I can say is that he is perfect-exept he's bisex...I reaaaly don't like it!He has talent,he looks just perfect...so,those girls has a reason to love Pete!They say that they love HIM,and it's so ok,and if they imagine that they will be with him-give them a break-WHO DOESN'T!