Owen Wilson - Comments and Message Board

owenbabe48's picture

owenbabe48

Owen Wilson is relly hott! i love you owen!

9 years 4 days ago

Mariana's picture

Mariana

I´m in love with you, my english is not good enough to express myself. I´would love to hear from you....Dont get depress, live is only one to be lived.Yours Mariana from Argentina

boracaygff's picture

boracaygff

HiI have read that Owen Wilson is now ready to look forward having someone special in his life. I just thought that he would consider someone from a distance. In case, I am willing to ge to know him more and more so, if I could have a direct contact of him like email, so I could have a chance to introduce myself properly. I may not be a celebrity like you are expecting, but I have the honesty and sincerity that most of those popular don't have.Thanks, and hope to hear from you..Gina P.S. I have a lot of pictures to share upon request...

Lily's picture

Lily

you are so talented,if this was the 50s you wouldbe up there with the greats Cary Grant,James Stewart,etc.your movie Marley,put the lid on it,You were great in Crashers and Starsky,I bought themboth and never tire of watching your excellentperformance.Please do not make a movie like Dupreeagain it was so awful,you are a great actor,youdeserve better.So wonderful that Marley is doingso well,your performance was up there with thegreats,keep it up.God Bless, Lily.

John & Clemencia's picture

John & Clemencia

Hi Owen! My husband & I hope you feel better soon.We really enjoy your movies. Yesterday, we bought Wedding Crashers, we saw in the teather and wanted it in our dvd collection.We also love You me and Dupree, and the Big Bounce.Get well soon and hope to see you again at the movies :) Love, John and Clemencia

Rev. Diana's picture

Rev. Diana

I dont know what there is about Owen, perhaps, his smoothness, charisma, but as an older woman, haven't felt love for an actor since Robert Redford, but I do for Owen Wilson, and have since first seeing him. I hope he is in more and more movies, starring like in Behind Enemy lines. He's very gifted, a bright shining star, his quotes give me the idea that he is alternative, and I HOPE he is. I'm waiting for him to throw himself into an humanitarian cause like Jolie & Pitt. We need him. I, also hope that he reads these comments. Peace, Diana

tplioness2's picture

tplioness2

I Just want to wish Owen Wilson a Speed Get well.. And Please don't let the stress of every thing get you down.. You are a awesome actor and I Loved you with Jackie Chann,Keep Your Chin Up and Get Lost Of Rest.WE Want You Back!!!

chawawmama's picture

chawawmama

Owen,My prayers and thoughts are with you. I understand how you feel, but you have got to realize that it is nothing but a permanent solution to a very temporary problem. Please give yourself more respect then that. There are alot of people who would love to even just 1 day live in your shoes. You have more than most people will have in 3 lifetimes. Your a great person, a great actor, and I am sure a great brother and son.Love yourself first, always... then you will truly see what life is all about. I know it is hard, I myself am still working on it. Get well and remember we are thinking about you and will keep you and your family in our prayers.Just one of your many fans,God Bless you.