Nick Carter - Comments and Message Board

bsb_girl's picture

bsb_girl

I think that nick is the hottest most sexiest man around.i am so in love with him. he has beautiful blue eyes and as iv heard a great personality. i hope to meet him in person 1 day.

Ashlee's picture

Ashlee

Hi Nick! I totally love you! I don't care if you have girfriend or not, I love you and nothing is ever gonna change my feelings for you. I wish I could tell u about my feelings directly but for now this'll work.

Nicksbaby4lyf's picture

Nicksbaby4lyf

Hi Nick,Ive been a fan of urs since 1999. Since then Ive been dreaming of the day that we'll meet. Anyway, I want to ask u something. So here goes. How did u feel when u turned 18? My birthday is the Sept 5th. Technically next tuesday and im very very nervous...and scared. Scared of the change to and adult. I would appreciate it if ud help me calm myself down. Thank u!!!I love u and good luck in future projects!!!!!*As long as I have u I can Conquer anything*

8 years 2 weeks ago

Nick4ever's picture

Nick4ever

Hi Nick I love you sooo sooooo much. I wish that the BSB can come to Norway. I love and I listen to all your music even you solo album and it awsome

nicks@ngel's picture

nicks@ngel

Nick Carter is the sexiest, the most handsome man in the world! I always dream of him...I just like to see him once to scream how much he drives me crazy!!!!One night with you!!!!!

Maria Fernanda's picture

Maria Fernanda

Nick seems to be a good person...I saw some comentes about him that is difficult to belive ...but I konw that he should be a sweet person..and Nick could you asnwer me a thing??Why you don't belive in mariages???tell honey=))0I do love you...I hope to can meet you someday!!I love your work!!is wonderfull!!kisses..honey=)

debbie ray's picture

debbie ray

dear nick carter, Ilove you so much who ald is you form today.what day are your band get back in the muic Email me when you sat the daet for the band???????? P.S. I LOVE YOU ALL??????????????

8 years 3 weeks ago

loving nick carter's picture

loving nick carter

hey i love nick carter so mush.he is the hottest one in the world i love u tilll death.plz bisit my site www.lovingnickcarter.piczo.com thx monica

4love's picture

4love

hi nick,this might be just a comments to u but is not to me,and i know that this might not get to u direct but i dont care i just have to say it.i am in love with u,i have being,i am still and i will always be.laugh over it,call me crazy or think i am one of those but that will never change the way i fell about u.

8 years 2 hours ago

ilovenickcarter5's picture

ilovenickcarter5

I am the biggest fan of The Backstreet Boys! I have lots of posters, every cd and all of their videos! I love Nick CarterI have a big family. They all think I'm crazy. They don't believe in the the power of The Backstreet Boys. Long live Nick Carter!!! I am obsessed with The Backstreet Boys. My lifelong dream is to move to Orlando, Florida and hang around on the street until I meet The Backstreet Boys. I am extremely ambitious, so I am sure that I will one day achieve my goal.

ivah asegaf's picture

ivah asegaf

for me nick carter is my inspiration of my life.i always dream that oneday he can be a prince in my life,evrytime im alone i just can only thinking about him.my love for him is so much that cannot saying by the words.i always make him my only hope when all my hope is gone.and he is my evrything in my life,what i feel on him is so real.that i dont care what people says about me.i always love him no matter what happen to him,its realy comes from deepest my heart and soul.maybe nobody trust what i feel on him so true.but now i realize that he will never be mine.now he will get marry with someone else and my dream has end now and i have to realize the reality.i pray for him he will find his happiness and will be eternal with his wife.nick carter now i wanna keep you just in myheart that i ever love you.now i just can keep you in my dream and i always pray for you in my nights.good-luck for you.nick carter you are my sweetest love .i will and always love you for all of my life although you with someone else

ivah asegaf's picture

ivah asegaf

dear nick...i dont knpow what i have to say about you again?!!its seems like i lost my words...you are my everything nick...seems like a sun in my world..last 19 june was my birthday and you know what the first i pray?i pray for your happiness...i dont know why i can feel like this..i love you from deep inside of me..beleive it or not this is the way i feel..i cant deny what i feel nick.when i saw you...there's something in my heart beat.i just want you to know bout onething that here there's a girl who really loving you from deep inside of me..and i love you not as a star but i love you as a man.and i dont care bout the rumours says bout you.my love for you will never change till the end of time.i swear that coz you are my inspiration of my life and you are the one who survived me.i always adore you nick.you will never be alone coz i have much love for you.although i cannot have you in real but i have you in my dreams at night it is enough for me.nick keep on smiling for the world no matter what happen to you coz only with your smile will make the world more brighter nick.trust me....please send me amil if you read this words...i always hope oneday i can get my prince...althogh its only in my draem..but i hiope oneday soon it can be real..keep smiling and may god bless you always...love you.you are my star in my darknest night

Kay Thi's picture

Kay Thi

My name's Kay Thi and from Yangon, Myanmar.I'm Backstreet Boys fan. I love all of them. But especially Nick. He's my dreams boy. I love his songs as long as his voice. His voice is very nice. I love his smile. He's my man. I love him more than ever. Nick, I love you very very much. I'm yours forever. I hope to know how much i miss you and love you. Yours forever, Kay Thi

Lu2's picture

Lu2

I Love Nick so BAD

Mai aka (Nicklover)'s picture

Mai aka (Nicklover)

I love Nick Carter so much from the first time i put my eyes on him hes really so cute and he looks like my sweety........hahhhahahh.......u rock my world nick carter!Mwah:)

Nike_NIky's picture

Nike_NIky

i love him so much since i was 9 years old, and now i still love him and support him and will support him....never gone,in my heart is where you are.....

Kay Thi's picture

Kay Thi

I am from Myanmar. And I love Nick Carter very much. He is my life. He is my dreams man. I still love him. I love all his songs and his voice. I love the way he smile. He is my one and only. He is my special man.

Lovergirl's picture

Lovergirl

Hi y'all...ehmm...I don´t wanna be rude or anthing but...y'all saying that you `LOVE`nick so so much..but y'all don´t even know nick in person..YOU CAN`T BE IN LOVE WITH SOME ONE YOU DON`T EVEN KNOW, right!!!all im saying is Face Reality People!PS just for the record...nick isn´t marrying bai ling, i mean, he could have hooked up with her..but he´s not AND I REPEAT he´s NOT marrying Bai Ling, haha

8 years 1 week ago

NK's picture

NK

Hey Nick,Very Happy Birthday!!!I wish as much happiness as posible for u.Have a Gr8 year & God Bless!

ms.lonesome's picture

ms.lonesome

...HI!!!i want to great you for all the blessings that you have..i just only want you to remember onr thing..... "VALUE PERSON AROUND YOU WHILE YOU STIL HAVE DEM COZ U'LL NEVER KNOW TILL WHEN THEY WILL STAY IN YOUR LIFE.YOU MAY GET TIRED OF HAVING DEM,BUT ATLEAST BE THANKFUL.DEY NEVER GET TIRED OF HAVING YOU..." I HOPE U WILL AD ME ON UR OROFILE...HEHEHEHEHE

dandyhelena's picture

dandyhelena

OH MY GOD!!!As you all probably already know, Nick Carter from the backstreet boys and Elton John are going to preform on the coming G.L.A.D-event! You gotta listen to this recording from Elton John and Nick Carters jam session, giving us a taste of the amazing friendship between them!!!!Download the clip at:http://download.yousendit.com/8CAD905657F17C3DGOD, IT'S SOO GOOD!!! IT REALLY ROCKS!!!!

4love's picture

4love

hi nick,this might be just a comments to u but is not to me,and i know that this might not get to u direct but i dont care i just have to say it.i am in love with u,i have always being,i am still and i will always be.laugh over it,call me crazy or think i am one of those but that will never change the way i feel about u.

8 years 2 hours ago

sexy baby's picture

sexy baby

nick;First of all,hi, I know you hear this every day,but ever sence the backstreet boys started my favorite singer was you .The 2nd was AJ.I've always loved your music.I hope my dream comes true to see you face to face someday. Ilove you all.Good luck in your life and don't forget to have faith in everything you do.

7 years 2 weeks ago

charing's picture

charing

hi i love nick carter cuz he rocks my world and he is so cute, and very handsome. even i was there in the UNITED STATES year of 1990 and when they first come out as BSB in the year of 1996 i was just statrting up to be a fan of BSB because of... they are awesome and very talented guys ever i very very huge fan of yours. compare to other band they really, really amazing band and so generous guy. i like you all BSB keep on doing that and hope you can never change your atittude.... love CURQUICO.