Nelly - Comments and Message Board

Tim YT Rogers's picture

Tim YT Rogers

YTEEZEY@GMAIL.COM

7 months 1 week ago

Tim YT Rogers's picture

Tim YT Rogers

NEED NELLY TO CONTACT ME ASAP FOR COPYRIGHTS OF THIS ST. LOUIS WORK I PUT TOGETHER AND INPUT AND CRITICISM I AM THE ST. LOUIS UNGROUND R&B KING HANDS DOWN

7 months 1 week ago

Tim YT Rogers's picture

Tim YT Rogers

7 months 1 week ago

Mrs.Haynes's picture

Mrs.Haynes

First let me say "I am Nelly's wifey so all yall lil youngans need 2 leave my man alone cause he don't want yall tricks he got a wife and dats me". Nelly's is da finest thing that's happened 2 me so move out my way bitches or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Light Skin Freak 06's picture

Light Skin Freak 06

Nelly does not want any one of you hoes on this linebecause think about it he could have anybody he wants.I feel he would be better with me because I know how totreat a man cook, clean the whole nine. That's whant mybaby Nelly needs in his life someone who can be therefor him so all you other hoes need to move on and that all I gotta say.

Annette Sullivan's picture

Annette Sullivan

How old is Nelly?

janis's picture

janis

I am glad all of yall is devoted fans keep loving my baby Nelly.His daughter Nelly Cornella and I appreciate the love you have for him.Thanks Janis

nellysbaby's picture

nellysbaby

Nelly is like the hottest thin' on the planet right now and he is my boo boo. So all i got to say is step off bitches this man is taken!!!!!!!!!

nelly is mine's picture

nelly is mine

hey this is nellys wife so back off tryin to get him he is my husbend so if you want to be nasty go a head and do it some were eles and talk to someone else like that and if you dont i will tell te creaters of this page to it down forever and ever so backs the f**k off bitch ass ass holes

crazy gurl's picture

crazy gurl

omg i really wish Nelly the best!!! as mmuch as i say i love Nelly....when i see him (if i will) i won't like jump and scream!!! i will act normal!! i saw stars many times and i just act normal around them!!! lol well Nelly Yuo have to come to Toronto For a concert soon!!!!! lol i love ya best wishes kerry

LilythaDragon's picture

LilythaDragon

Ya'll r just some crazy bitches.Mhhmmm k.U needa calm down, smoke a bit, do some s**te wit cha lives, and get ova it dont obsess faness...is that even how u spell it?? idk..NEway he's beautiful and if its meant to be its meant to be.. u do what u want to do with life if u 2 cros paths its gunna happen right when its needed to..no worries.Pce&Luv~Aphrodiete

ISY & NELLY 4 LYF's picture

ISY & NELLY 4 LYF

hey Cornell HaynesI LOV U SO MUCH the back of my bedroom door is filled with posters of you... I just like to tell u that u r my HERO and my friend and i wen we are 21 wer are flying over to America and finding you.U ROK MY WORLDlove you soo much

Aga's picture

Aga

nelly nelly nelly :Di ken everything about him