Nancy Grace - Comments and Message Board

sunkist7776@aol.com's picture

sunkist7776@aol.com

I know losing someone is very hard, but nancy, you have a husband and twins a really nice life. Get over your fiance. How does your husband feel when you keep bringing up him. He must feel second in your life.

10 months 2 weeks ago

hawn05@yahoo.com's picture

hawn05@yahoo.com

CONGRADULATION ON YOUR NEW ARRIVALS MAY GOD BE WITH THE BOTH OF U SINCERELY FRANCES CINDY AND TYLER HAWN FROM IVA SOUTH CAROLINA

Resa55's picture

Resa55

chainsbroken's picture

chainsbroken

'You Are My Child"by Sherry Joslyn Tuckwiller on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 11:06am:::::::Just Something To Think About::::::::This is super hard for me to say but after going to bed last night and talking to GodHe revealed to me {{although I strongly believe Casey is guilty}} that she is His child just as I am & that He forgave me of all my sins & hers as well. He then said to me that instead of looking at what the jury said I should be looking at His miraclethat He performed in the court house of Orlando Fl. So many of My people have missed it, because of all the worldly distraction's. It makes since to me that most people in jail seem to find God & maybe she did {{!!!!}} That would explain the amazing miracle that we have all witnessed happening yesterday. He set her freeHe says in His word that He loves us no matter what we have done. My finial thoughts........... We as Christians should forgive her as well even though we{{hurt for Caylee}} and believe in our hearts that she is guilty...

Resa55's picture

Resa55

Nancy Grace! Why don't you LET IT GO! YOU are just as guilty of exploiting all of this for the sake of viewers and money. Caylee is dead, and as sad as this is... Nothing you can do will bring her justice! God will bring her justice in the end, IF anyone is guilty of murder. They may have simply covered up an accident... YOU don't know anymore than WE know. ... Why don't you go try to help find a current missing child rather than dwelling on the anthony case?? Why?? Cuz you are making $$$ by running this into the ground!

Tyler Steven Brown's picture

Tyler Steven Brown

Nancy, would you please personally congradulate Al Taylor for me for having purchaced the million dollar lie.

marsha's picture

marsha

did anyone think of taking a dna of brotherlee to see if he is the biological father

sunkist7776@aol.com's picture

sunkist7776@aol.com

to whome it may concern,,, there is a bunch of us who are getting sick when the callers call in and tell nancy how cute her children are. we all have children that are cute. please screen your callers and tell them to stop saying thank you for taking my call. this is a talk show, isnt it. thats what it is all about. all this must take up at least 8 min or more when there are children, and adults missing or have been killed. just wanted to you know what the viewers are thinking. thank you.

silverfox's picture

silverfox

I am not a fan of Nancy Grace she comes across to me as a bully know it all and she is always right. With the Tiger Woods case she like all the others are milking this thing for all it's worth why is she so angry to make a long story short i can't stand her and i'm sure i am not the only one.