Motley Crue - Comments and Message Board

Brew_man's picture

Brew_man

I am writing this post to put out some sad info on Stormy Mars’s condition. She was just diagnosed with cancer and with deteriorating hips. She has been living with the same disease, ankylosing spondylitis, as her father. She does not live in a life of plenty. She is actually living in slum conditions. She is fighting the state of California to get basic medical attention. Given her current condition, she is in pain 24 hours a day. Her pain pill regiment is unbelievable. Her medication schedule consumes her daily life. That is the sad news.The infuriating news, Mick Mars, Stormy’s biological father, is completely ignoring her and left her for the wolves. He does not return her phone calls, does not even direct his personal doctor to assist her. While he has access to the best care available and is able to go out on tour, his own flesh and blood is left to a life of immobility and constant pain. I am appealed at Mr. Mars and call upon all of you to pressure him to do the right thing. I personally have called every number and emailed every address I can find to try and facilitate her getting some help from him but have only seem brick walls.If you know anyone who is able to get through to him, not only through conversation but to his heart, please do so. I for one could never call myself a man if I had the ability to save my own daughter and failed to do so.

mannylou123's picture

mannylou123

just finished Nikki's book it was fantastic by far the best book i ever read...reading it and really experiencing his state of mind kinda made me feel like i was losing my mind but i couldn't put it down i love it Nikki Sixx is one of my favorite bass players from the 80's im 25yrs old and i feel like i was born in the wrong generation when it comes to music i love 80's metal and like Nikki music is my life i don't think i could function without it...would love to se the crue live then i could die happy

x0xmotleycruex0x's picture

x0xmotleycruex0x

Is this motley crue?

Star_Zero's picture

Star_Zero

Motley Crue kicks major ass!Their are a few mistakes in the Motley article on here but overall it's pretty good.I disagree with the low I.Q. rock bit too take a listen to 'Fight For Your Rights','Enslaved'or even the theme behind 'Shout At The Devil'.Alot of their songs are not overly deep but definetly street wise.Motley has always been underestimated intelligence wise,but really Mr.Sixx(primary songwriter) is a pretty brilliant dude.An hey who can say they had more fun from 1981 to 91 then the boys in Motley?Does that make them dumb?I think not.Motley Crue Rules!!!

RMORIALLI's picture

RMORIALLI

I heard that is Mick Mars' health is in question. If that is so, I am very interested in auditioning to be his understudy so to speak. I certainly do not wish any health problems to Mick, but I also know that "the show must go on". I am the same age as these guys and I know every song on their current tour perfectly, as well as many others. I have a complete Arena set up of my own, and am a very talented guitarist. I still have my long hair from the 80's, lol, and never intend to cut it off! I am a very dedicated musician and would fit in perfectly with the band and am ready to go on a long, extensive tour. I was on the road for over 20 years total, and can definitely still rock. I know that this is not the subject of this thread, but I can't find any other place to post it. Please reply ASAP.Ricco Morialli/Second Season

turtlegonemotley's picture

turtlegonemotley

im gald about motley being back togeather again

Banned's picture

Banned

I was just banned From Motley.Coms shout messageboard for doing nothing..I made 1 post about www.motleycruehitsquad.com to moxjet1 the administrator telling him that on this website they have a section called hall of shame and that he was on it..WTF Has this website become? Getting banned for no reason...Any motley crue fan should be ashamed that they have to deal with such sorry ass administration..Motley Crues official Website is very unmotley...its more Britney Spears than Motley Crue...

x0xmotleycruex0x's picture

x0xmotleycruex0x

NO i think tommy lee should play himself... it woulden't be the same seeing mick,vince and nikki with Depp..----------#1 Crue Chicksarah,13,canada