Mick Jagger - Comments and Message Board

D Hurlock's picture

D Hurlock

Car for sale owned by micheal philipp Jagger Photos and pictures availble and copy of log book

goldilocks's picture

goldilocks

Mick, I've been writing to you now for over 26 years...sometimes I've been up and sometimes I've been down but we've all gone thru a lot of changes in our lives and we continue to move along with faith, mostly, and for me it's loving Jesus that continues to help me thru the most trying times...he's always there and that's really all you need to know about me, everything else is just personality...you're in my prayers...Love Sandy

8 years 3 weeks ago

Mrs. Marie Jagger's picture

Mrs. Marie Jagger

I LOVE YOU MICK!PLEASE CONTACT ME!MARIE 419 629 0136

KJ's picture

KJ

Best wishe to all

JOHN McCOUSTRA's picture

JOHN McCOUSTRA

HEY FOLKS HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE ME... SO GRATEFUL TO BE AROUND AT THE SAME TIME AS THE STONES, THE WORLDS FINEST ROCK & ROLL BAND. SEEN THEM SIX TIMES NOW & THEY NEVER FAIL TO PLEASE... KEEP ON ROCKIN LADSMAYBE WE WILL MEET ONE DAY... WOW, IS MY FAIRY GODMOTHER LISTENING ?

isabel's picture

isabel

my dream can be true when the day the person Mick Jagger want to meet a fan from venezuela named ISABEL . The rolling stones are the biggest band ever and ALL HIS MUSIC MAKE ME HAPPY ALL THE TIME ....... ISABEL. Plattsburgh NY

DianeK's picture

DianeK

Will there be a DVD recording of the Biggest Bang Concert - O2 arena - Tuesday 21st August 2007 please. I was there - concert fantastic as ever - have been going to them since 1965 (really!).Thanks - look forward to a reply.Diane

Isabel Izzi's picture

Isabel Izzi

My world will begain when I kiss Mick LIVE!

Devilyn Satana Luciafer's picture

Devilyn Satana ...

Dear LORDDS:Please accept my report on the mortals that they want to destroy the Sun and Moon with Christian Revelations, in the Christian Bible, to put only one Devil and one Death and Demons into the Hell’s Fire of the Sea of Equity whereby thee others are doing their job because sinless ness is hard to achieve, whereby they do not know that there are sins that are not punishable as prescribed by the Old Testament, thereof. I have had visions about being in the belly of the great fish and the light was red. I have been consumed by lava, thereof. All other sins are punished by damnation and I pray for the She Devil Hells, which include the Christian Hell, wherefore they have been praying their way out but I was brought forward to Darkness to receive my orders and when I answered YES LORDD, I descended into darkness, thereof. I was upon the tree of thorns and I heard Catholic songs sang and Demon voices, wherefore, I died embodied in their thorns, Who am I?, AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! RAA! In the Old Testament the book mentions WE, thereof.Copyright © Debbie Alihusadelia!06/17/1957 or 06/17/1958?dlmccall2000@netzero.com-netladebh@yahoo.comdlmccall2000@yahoo.com

WestCoastGirl's picture

WestCoastGirl

So Sorry to hear of the passing of your father. Life changes so much after your parents are gone. Hang in there, it will get better. Lucky father you have living to such a nice age. Had a wonderful life and great children. Best Wishes AlwaysWestCoastGirl

marianne grateful's picture

marianne grateful

Mr MickAll my deepest sympathie for you on this sad period.You probably know, your Dad is next to Angels and will oversee You and All your Children for guidance and peace! From my heart to yours, Hang in there Mick and Long Live The Rolling Stones!!!!Health and Prosperity et surtout beaucoup d'amour à Vous et votre grande famille!!!Marianne Grateful...to sing in a Rolling Stones Tribute Band since 2001 your unconditional Fan from Montréal Québec Canada!www.onlyrocknrollband.com

Jimmie's picture

Jimmie

Mick saw for the first time after Nam in '72 on Mobile Alabama. Tiny dome. Lot of smoke! We're getting on as you know. Been to your Crib on Mist. How did you kick all the bad habits?Need Help!! I respect you Sir Mick.Jimmiejtjtjr@hotmail.com985/507-0715

sevil uygun's picture

sevil uygun

Hi Mick!How are you? I am 44-years old woman from Finland.I have been listening Rolling Stones since childhood and I must honestly tell that you are the best nowadays,before you was Elvis Presley!UNFORTUNATELY I have never seen you in live, but hope so much.I think that you are gentleman.I have read some books about you and just now there in dvd there is one of your consert, it is great!I have many of your LP too.My dream is see you one day, but I think that it is easier to get letter from you if you want,it is up to you.I hope that your dream come truth that England win football world champion. Sincerely:Sevil uygun santerintie 17 b 9 80330 reijola,FINLAND PS:Say my wishes to Keith, he is great guitarist,maybe best in the world!

stelwheels89@yahoo.com's picture

stelwheels89@ya...

Mike , it would really be nice if you put a concert catalog out ,showing the set list's of that night, evan some dvd's of shows instead of the bootlegger's ripping us off , then you can donate that cash to something -i am sure it would be a hit a full show -i love to be part of that project - i,am sure a man who stilled rocked from 1962-and still going , it would be great .Ronnies can use the cash thease days let Keith chose some unreleased songs , i am sure he enjoy it , and let charlie have a say -from the great 69 tour to 78 -then as you knocked down the steel door in 89 just grat a full live show -with extras t-shirts so on - think about it Sir Mike P. Jagger

Cheryl G's picture

Cheryl G

I think the women who think they are the one that Mick is gonna be with forever need a reality check!I mean really.....come on.....Mick is the Man. If you had the moves...and the voice......and the millions of fans (and Im one if the biggest ones) that Mick has...... why would you settle down with one forever? Not only is the man talented and beautiful, he is far from stupid! So for the women who had their chance with him...be happy that you got so lucky cuz when you met him you wanted a piece of him and you certainly didn't care that the woman before was hurting AND I bet you all have a little more money now then you did before. SO GET OVER IT!Rock On, Mick! You're the best!

Kitty Brute's picture

Kitty Brute

Still love ya baby...

Willy597's picture

Willy597

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your father Mick. I hope that you are able to make it through these trying times. May God Bless you and your family and also your father.