Mary J Blige - Comments and Message Board

KEISHA's picture

KEISHA

WHAT'S UP MARY,I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF YOURS SINCE WHAT'S THE 411 I HAVE ALL OF YOUR ALBUMS YOU HAVE TRULY INSPIRED ME THROUGH YOUR MUSIC. YOUR LIFE STORY HAS INSPIRED ME TO BE A STRONGER WOMAN. THROUGH YOUR MUSIC I HAVE OVERCOME A LOT OF HARDSHIPS. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO YOUR FANS NEED THAT REALNESS YOU SHOW THROUGH YOUR SONGS. LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

angel 7's picture

angel 7

Mary J Blige does not deserve any one of those grammy nominations ,she is an absolutley s**t singer(if you could call her that)and has not achieved anything of any importance to the musical world,that should be recognised ,she has no musical talents whatsoever!!which is probably why she needs to mime all of her songs instead of singing live which any decent kind of artist would do ,or the even more likely reason is that she herself knows that she is a s**t singer!!!!ALSO -she totally ruined that so called duet with bono of a U2 song which is of great music,lyrics and emotion i have no idea why they called it a duet when in the video and on record all that can be heard is the sound of her ridiculously whiney voice the thing that makes it even worse, is that U2 are made to look like her backing band in the video, which is a complete load of crap because U2 are a MILLION times better performers ,musicians and singers than the unbelieveably stupid,vein,self obsessed ,egotistical,slut Mary J who in the video for one looks like a complete stuck up t**t!!

TLLOYD's picture

TLLOYD

MY DEAR MARY, I AM A OLDER FAN OF YOUR [68] AND I PRAY THAT YOU CONTINUE TO STAY STRONG AND MATURING INTO A WISER WOMAN. YOU HAVE MADE GREAT STRIDES IN THIS LIFE AND I FEEL SO PROUD OF YOU. I LIVE IN JAMAICA , NY, BUT I SAW YOU PERFORM FOR THE FIRST TIME ON FRIDAY MARCH 3, 2010 AT THE RODEO IN HOUSTON,TX. MY DAUGHTER MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SEE YOU. I WAS SO EXCITED AND PROUD , I JUST SMILED AND CRIED. YOU WERE WONDERFUL .... THANK YOU, LOVE YA, TRINA LLOYD

lyanah's picture

lyanah

I love your music Mary,and I can relate to it. You are a very beautiful person. And whenever you're ready I have a nice song that is a guaranteed number one hit that I know a lot of people can relate to. The song has already been recorded, but i want to sell it because it is a soul song, and I am going to record a gospel album. If you are interested e-mail me a.hyman2006@rcn.com. GUARANTEED #1 HIT!!!

ginny's picture

ginny

Mary I have been a fan of yours for years.I have all of your CDs and live concerts I stand behind you 100%no matter how good are bad you have a lot of fans Im one of them keep making the music an we will follow you all the way .Your a great artist an no matter how tough times get only God knows the future so Mary just be happy you deserve it. Peace on earth .

phillyboy16's picture

phillyboy16

To angel 7First off let me start off by saying that you can't spell.If you think there is something wrong with Mary J. then you must not know much about music. She is one of the best and most down to earth females in the music industry. Why are you hating on her? Is it because she is not stuck up like Mariah Carey 4 Beyonce who i think could never be her. As far as the Grammy Awards go, she deserves every one of them. Get a life.

twonastyone's picture

twonastyone

burning bush woke up jingod

mjb 4 life fan's picture

mjb 4 life fan

Angel 7 get a life.... you don't have anything better to do than slam Mary... She's everything to me and so many others. You are just one example of a worthless hater who can't to stand to see a successful, strong, black women. Too sad you have to result too profanity to make a weak point.More power too my girl... I hope she win all 8 grammys!!!