Marie Osmond - Comments and Message Board

optimusprime's picture

optimusprime

HEY MARIE I WOULD LOVED TO SEE YOU IN AN MOVIE

1 year 8 months ago

GMomx3's picture

GMomx3

I'm trying to find a way to let Ms Osmond know she has become a hit with my oldest daughter over the weight lose issues. My daughter has struggled her intier life 21 yrs being overweight and nothing I have or she has tried to do seems to help. Please Ms Osmond can u help. She has no friends to speak of since before graduation and now meeting up with those people they have all put on a fewe poundds but still do not have anything in common due to what i call burned bridges or what goes around comes around. I'm sure you understand but I'm asking you again can u help her?

Ianeta Tumanuvao's picture

Ianeta Tumanuvao

Marie Osmond is a beautiful daughter of God who has been blessed with God given talents. I wish to remind Marie of the love that our Heavenly Father for her and family and that she needs to trust in God in all that she does and lean not unto her own understanding. Everything we have belong to God and will be taken away any time. Counsel with God in all thy ways and he will direct thee for good... as prophet Alma says. Marie, I have always adored your family and your God given talents, but you need to thank him for that by putting him first. Please send this to Marie so that she may understand that there are people in the world that care. Good luck & Pray always. Love from Ianeta & her family in Australia, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

CuriousI's picture

CuriousI

I wouldn't like to see Maries remarry the first husband for the second time for th reason you never go back from where you came from you just keep going forward. Remeber she divorced this man for reasons that could be resolved why should it be different now. I had a relationship with a man that I thought he was a changed man after two years not being with him and guess what he was still the same jerk that he was in prior years. People with a problem life rarely ever change. Why cause yourself more heartache Marie. Let God lead to a man that you deserve. Yes, you parented a son together and that will never change but to live with a person who made your life mesirable no way. Keep going! I pray you will do the right thing. Temptation is very great in your life now so be careful. Sorry if spelling it bad this Jack in box ad is in my way!

4 years 4 days ago

Sistawitclass's picture

Sistawitclass

Beautiful, Beautiful Woman. She reminds me of how my Mom looked when she was in her 20's. My Mom was very Beautiful too. Guess that's why I adore Marie.

SyraKelly's picture

SyraKelly

Love Marie-Such a beautiful lady-can anyone tell mewhere i can find a yellow sweater like the one she wears in her commericals? I just love that whole outfit..Thanks