Lindsay Lohan - Comments and Message Board

Lee Adams's picture

Lee Adams

Poor Lindsay just can't seem to have a quiet week

1 year 4 months ago

chopin's picture

chopin

shes on the way out. i dont care if you love her or a big fan of hers. shes on a downward spiral. shes depressed(i mean all the drugs have eaten up serious amounts of dopimine) living in a very dark world hopeless, scared. having sex with guys nightly. face it shes gonna put a gun to her head

lohanfan's picture

lohanfan

she's so cool.

Noodles<3's picture

Noodles<3

As much as it pain me to say this, I have to agree with you Chopin. I can only see this ending badly and it's a shame; she showed so much promise when she was younger.

chopin's picture

chopin

I hope she puts a gun to her forehead, don`t mean to be cruel just to end the misery.

claudia

mai dute in singe why you follow as unhaapy ....and losser///////////

claudia

dute in singe de hoata....politia politia a furat banii...la puscarie

claudia

MAI DUTE IN SINGE CU TALK CU TOT ........ACTRICE .....CURVA......ROTOP.....KANKER HOER.......JEGOASO........DUTE LA PUSCARIE ....

steveO's picture

steveO

i agree with claudia

mollycoddler's picture

mollycoddler

Here’s a song for Ms. Loserhan to sing in her next pathetic video:“I’m a loser and I don’t care. I drink all day and I don’t wear underwear”. “I snort coke all night and I put up a fight. My vagina should be blown up with dynamite”“I give all the boys crabs and other assorted STDs, Mamma should have put some glue on my knees”.“I know I can’t sing and I know I can’t act. No wonder my Daddy gave me a whack”.“Put me in jail and throw away the key. The world will be a much better place without me”.“I’m ugly and stupid and I smell like dung. I’ve smoked so much crack I’m surprised I still have a lung”.“I love to suck the penises of friends and family too. No wonder my breath always smells like poo”.“I’m a worthless dyke who doesn’t deserve all the hype. Thank GOD that now I’ll be leaving the spotlight”.“My movies all suck even worse than my songs. Both of them smell even worse than my thongs”.“So, goodbye and goodnight from a pathetic old whore. Thank God that no one will see me anymore”.I hope Ms. Loserhan gets the chain gang in jail. Pathetic loser.

claudia

STOP.....ABUZING ME .....AND MY HOTMAIL.....WITH....A CRAZY DRUGS ADICTET ALCCOLISTA LESBIANCA......BONLAVA PSIHIC.......LOHAN.....DUTE LA CIMITIR........NO INTERES......

Grusum's picture

Grusum

I don't usually sound off on things but I just had to this time. What a narcissistic MORON you are for actually thinking that the baby in the ETRADE commercial was modeled after you. Your first name is SO COMMON. I am sure when the babies name was said no one actually thought about you...your a freaking IDIOT.

claudia

mai dute in singe de lesbiana not intristing

5 years 1 week ago

snoupy4u's picture

snoupy4u

I really think Lindsay Lohan is a strong amazing person> It makes me SO SO mad to hear about what the media says about her. They suck and have no idea who she is. leave her alone. They want to destroy people (i.e. anna nicole, britney) just because they are having struggles. She is young, and allowed to make mistakes and have issues. We all have issues, we just don't have them plastered all over the media when we are 18 or 19 years old. Good lord people get lives. She went to rehab at such a young age and that is remarkable and to be respected.If I could help her in anyway I would and anyone who has it out for her and needs to be-rate her needs to get a life.

5 years 1 week ago

claudia

very cool......naar gevangenis,,,,gluma gluma dear .....nu sint eu de vina cu nimic.....nebuna asta de beatix e vinovata.......i wish you all......lovley claudia

claudia

dute dracu de lesbiana......

5 years 1 week ago

claudia

dute in singe,,,,,DIAVOL.....DIABOLICA ////YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING.....ANGELIC.....IN YOUR FACE,,,,,,DIAVOL.....DIABOLICA......WE DO NOT LIKE YOU.....GOD ...NOT.....JESUS....NOWWAY,,,,,,,,DIAVOL......GO TO HELL......PROSTANACO.....STUIPID............LADY DY,,,,LADY DY.....CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU

claudia

mai dute in singe de curva.......vorbeati de JESUS .................hoate si criminale ...........dute in singe

claudia

mai dute in singe de dementa......do not send e-mail......to my girl friend we do not care what you do any way.....you are not my styl.....red....skin.....y do not live CLAUDIA for you........YONUTZ IN LOVE WITH CLAUDIA........do not send any mesaje to as......

claudia

go in bloed ....mother f**ker ....curva.....my money.....singe sa va bata de englezi.....imputiti.....fomistilor......even britney.....its a ......gunoi....orhfane ...imfometate.....alcoliste si curve,,,,,,ducetiva in singe

claudia

if you are a good person .....why you ......talk...about.....someone ....bad things ....if you dont now him of her??????

claudia

dute in singe....ifr you want to now what minds go to bloed.....in sindge with money from me.....dute in singe.......LADY CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU

claudia

.....vezi stupid girl....din cauza ta si a printilor vostri care sinteti invinuiti de crima am fost amenintata de cutit.....noroc mare de la dumnezeu ca ieri a luat foc apartamentul ....oricum nu aveti....cum sa veniti in romania la sibiu ca stie o lume intreaga ca ati pus la cale ....crime ....stupid...girl........prostia omeneasca.......criminalilor.......fbi ....cia ....fbi .....cia.....claudia dumitrescu

farshid's picture

farshid

you're so pretty,i love u

teddybear1961's picture

teddybear1961

she so wonderful to me and very sexy

NYK's picture

NYK

lindsay u r the quitest gal i have ever seen my life, i mean i dont know but u r the most outsighted gal i have ever seen. Good luk 4 whatevr u do..n i m always with u.n yes i love u very much..................................................................more than i can say.....love u................................muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

claudia

liar.......eu nu mint......hotilor..politia politia......fbi ....cia poltia romana .....scoateti armata.........la puscarie cu voi.......nu sint eu vinovata......they are a lot......politia.....politia........dute la bala muc.........spitalulu de urgenta.....

brad_dog's picture

brad_dog

lindsays amazimgly talented and not to mention gorgeous as hell.im praying she pulss thru the crap in her life and is doing good soon

CitLitis's picture

CitLitis

Are you people kidding me,lets look at the facts about the recent events in Lindsay's life,DUI,Cocaine possession. Yeah I feel so sorry for all these celebrities, Millions of dollars in the bank, doing a job they love,partying all the time.Lindsay take responsibility for your own actions, and use your head for more than a hat rack.HIRE A DRIVER......if you know you will be drinking...Dah. How many people have been killed or ruined for life as a result of a Drunk Driver, you put yourself and other people's lives's in danger, Sorry people I have no sympathy for her,she is a mature adult,life is full of choices and she continually makes the wrong ones.

claudia

say to kate.....the princess of william ....that is the most stuipid thing,,,,,that we ever,,,,see.....

DUTE IN SINGE

claudia

DUTE IN SINMGE DE CIURVA IMPUTITA.....ROTOP......

superfan's picture

superfan

lindsay shoud be fixed up to have an affair with blake-brand-civil the "so-called"-"husband" of singer AMY WHINEHOUSE with whom she "rushed into marraige" with(after just one month)(GASP!) just to get a greencard so she can tour the states LOL!!!

Akshay Sharma's picture

Akshay Sharma

i love her

claudia

you very lovley la puscarie cu tine............

superfan's picture

superfan

she should've went outside instead to see some real fireworks at midnight.

Littlieb(r)other's picture

Littlieb(r)other

Hi,miss Lindsey,you are going thru bad experiences,like a couple of other big sisters doing out there,there are good company but we dont find it on late evening,i am real sorry hear about your long friend doing everything for money,maybe it warms to buy a new life,well,good girls to find, works,and to be faithful work keeps you fresh,faithfulness is togethernesswork,that cant be so hard,nowadays we have been so independent that we dont need eachothers,girls hold on to householdmoney,because men got stumach for much,not womens,in society is a whole mindfield of bad environment,dont get stuck in it,you wont get right sense out after a while it chokes slowly or directly,but i can see that in a few big sisters eyes that it lives still a little angel in there,let her sparkle more.Long fresh wishes!

MANU RAJA's picture

MANU RAJA

dear lindseyi am from india and i have habbit to write some thing like poem, songs or like this.I think I have some of good for you. If you wants one more hit please contact me.manojsharma47@rediffmail.com