Lily Allen - Comments and Message Board

Rebecca Daisy Lomax's picture

Rebecca Daisy Lomax

Can any one help my little boy aged 8 soon loves lilly he was born prem by 13 weeks and suffered bilateral brain damage we have been very fortunate to that he has had an operation that has changed his life called selective dorsal rhizotomy and it has enabled him to walk a little with aids and each year he will improve he no longer suffers in pain and is a changed little boy for the good im aiming to get him to be able to walk a mile and when he can i want to fundraise for another child to have the op he was only numbr 11 in the uk and it really makes a huge difference but i would like to be able to contact lilly not for money but to see if she would come to our event as who dont just love her and her music has helped my boy get through his physio sessions if anyone can help please can you thanks becci

6 months 3 weeks ago

lily allen isa babe's picture

lily allen isa babe

lily allen is the fittist female on this planet her music is amazing she has got 1 gorges smile xx hope she reads this 1 day xx

Ninja's picture

Ninja

Who the f**k is Lily Allen? You are a little cheap chav so please keep your comments to yourselves with regards to legalising drugs and slating people like Katie Perry (I don't really care about Katie Perry for reference).The only reason people know who you are is because of your chavvy mouth and outspoken comments, your music isn't that popular (except on Radio 1 of course but thats your main target audience Lilly isn't it?).I would never hit a woman but f**k me I would make a exception for you.

Alexis's picture

Alexis

Personally, I love Lily Allen. Her music and her voice, her style and just the vibe we get of her when you see her on television and stuff, and I think she is gorgeous! I also like the fact that she doesnt always try to be like a celebrity if you know what I mean, she just goes out and about like any other would as if she isn't famous (like just looking at some of her photos, just going about looking casual), she doesnt always 'put on a show', she is real and she shares her opinion and she doesn't take crap, but people take her all the wrong way, shes just far to misunderstood sometimes and I believe she can be quite insightful. And to those who constently bag her out, go and get an effing life! Instead of sitting around making complaints (pointlessly might I add) like a grumpy old chav, go and find something that has some point to it to write about.

BLU WA$P's picture

BLU WA$P

lily is frikkin fantastic, lyricly blessed and down to earth. I think your a little bit s**t mate. Go home.There are too many sheep in the world, following other sheep bout time someone stood up and said, yeah, he's s**t, whys that allowed and so on.ur a sheepslag BRUVV

dohertyslover4ever's picture

dohertyslover4ever

LILY ALLEN IS A c**t. does she think anyone cares about her pathetic ignorant opinions? She's had one mediocre hit and thinks shes "in" and has the right to slag off people who are so enormously out of her league. If anyone had respected you for your music, your pathetic opinions based on ur ignorant perspective of life has lost all respect you could have ever had had. You're out before your even started. c**t.

JohnOnTheWey's picture

JohnOnTheWey

Smile is the most bestest album I've bought in years. I can't quite understand how someone Lily's age could possibly write a song as perfect as "Littlest things" - I nearly mowed down a bus queue this morning when I was listening to it whilst I was driving; too many tears. JOTW

LegoTrip's picture

LegoTrip

Lily Allen is awesome, I think her music is totally fresh in comparison to pretty much all other Top 40 pop outfits.Actually, I am trying to meet Lily Allen using nothing but the internet, if you guys feel it in your heart to help me, please go here: HelpJaredWoodsMeetLilyAllen.com

golfolla's picture

golfolla

Jesus, just logged onto this site and was disgusted with the abuse being thrown in poor Lilys direction. Lily is one of the most talented, and honest songwriters EVER. She doesn't stick to the safe subjects like most other so-called 'artists'. And I also think these people giving out about Lily are really sad and pathetic. How about showing a bit of Appreciation for someone who doesn't totally change the minute they get the 1st cheque from the music company. So Grow Up And Stop Being So SAD !!

blank_expression's picture

blank_expression

shut the fu(k up u dik head! lily allen slags off people who need to be slagged off and also need a slap round there face! e.g madonna and the pussycat dolls, lily is wat the music scenes have needed for a long long time! so if i was you i'd shut ur mouth coz ur wastin your time u dork!