Leonardo Dicaprio - Comments and Message Board

claudia's picture

claudia

GOD BLESS YOU.....GOOD JOB,,,,,

faggotjackson's picture

faggotjackson

What a wimpy looking "guy". He looks like he should be Clay Aiken's girl friend or something.news://alt.music.michael-jacksonhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.michael-jackson?hl=enhttp://www.childrenhatemj.nethttp://www.fluttergirl.com/michaeljackson/http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=426184

claudia's picture

claudia

Y LOVE YOU.....REMEBER THE TIME TITANIC.......CLAUDIA......mi-a dat foc la casa basescu ....cu beatrix sa nu ma scoata cineva de mireasa.......anyway y love you

57colliegirl's picture

57colliegirl

leonardo is a good actor !

miniey's picture

miniey

gud luck leo 4 yur career, n ur life.. do the best

gaibar mihai's picture

gaibar mihai

sant nascut pe data de 11 11 1974 ma numesc gaibar mihai sant cetatean roman si vreau sa vorbesc personal cu leo dialoguri care lar interesa cu mult respect gaibar mihai te rog contacteazama pe adresa de imeil noiembrie1111@yahoo.com

summerzcell's picture

summerzcell

hi leonardo... hapi new year....wishing u a good health always... we love you here in philippines...take care always...

tmcgee's picture

tmcgee

I don't see any credits for the movie "Total Eclipe" in which Leo was very convincing. What gives?

claudia's picture

claudia

HY LEO......BAD NEWS ....Y WAS ARESSTED IN THE STREET WITH MY DOG IN AMSTERDAM.......FOR 4 DAYS IN .....SOESTEMBERG..........WE DO NOT NOW WHY .....ANY WAY THE POLICE DUCH POLICE THEY BEAT ME .....NO WATER.......CRIMINALII///////CLAUDIA AND PRINCESS LINDA

soprano1018's picture

soprano1018

LEO,YOU SEEM TO BE A REALLY GOOD PERSON,MOST OF US FANS HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR CAREER FOR MOST OF YOUR YOUMG LIFE.I PERSONALLY,AM PROUD OF THE MAN YOU HAVE GROWN TO BE.I WISH YOU MUCH CONTINUED SUCCESS FOR YOUR FUTURE. YOUR BIGGEST FAN

nella's picture

nella

LEO YOU HAVE GREAT MOVIES AND YOU ARE A GREAT ACTOR AND EVERYONE ARE GOING TO REMEMBER YOUR NAME FOREVER,BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG STAR IN THE SKY,AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY A BIG STAR...LOVE YOU NELLA

gaibar    mihai's picture

gaibar mihai

Leonardo nice if you have compassion please help my son who is four years with little money

ceiling's picture

ceiling

The only thing I wish Leo did was go back to having a fun personality. He is serious all the time and not that his movies aren't phenominal and he's a brilliant actor, but I enjoyed seeing him enjoying every aspect off camera.

gorjus74's picture

gorjus74

To faggotjackson:Obviously, you may be in the same class that you are "supposing" Leo to be. Wimpy? Girlfriend? Are you sure you're looking at Leonardo & not someone else?From a strictly hetrosexual female point of view, he is as sexy as they come...with eyes to melt any woman's heart, a perfect jawline, & a personality to match any hetrosexual male, he is ALL MAN...& the women he dates only wish they could hang onto him.

nidhiacaprio's picture

nidhiacaprio

I can't get y The Beach did'nt work on the box-office?I found if very nice and Leo as usual"greatest of them all" , really .But i wonder y beach...?

Sneha's picture

Sneha

Hai Leo....i am a great fan of yours not becoz of acting...becoz you r a gr8 environmentalist....keep it up...all the best for a gr8 future and also wishing a very happy married life with whom who love you most...GOD BLESS U I will always pray 4 your health and 4 your life....Tak Care

chantel vermilyea's picture

chantel vermilyea

leonardo your the kind of actor that no one can get enough of. I found my self so mesmerized by you in the Departed.You are a wonderful actor and like it or not fine. That kiss scene in the departed is hot beyond words.I was disgusted by reading you were repeating or allowing it to be repeated you have been called the magnifico. My advise to you dont refer ever to your self as that. concieded is not preety. I was teken back by that and changed my view of you. IF you ever are in portland oregon and need anything look me up.Im cool,single,and you would love to know me if you knew me.Thats not being concieded becuse i know its true. keep up the hard work love all your movies. I hope you know what your doing getting married? To a 22year old? She seems great and fine but why marry her? Guess you want kids but is she really ready or old enough to be a good mom. your bussniss guess money helps make it all good.Wish you the best looks like your real serious and kind of a hard ass to your girls but im sure its worth it when you are in a good mood.your smile is hot and that kiss in the departed burned into my head for life. You look alot like a ex boyfreind of mine and make the same facial looks guess thats what draws me to you.You probably never will read this and if you ever did could careless probably a waste of my time but oh well.

cath x's picture

cath x

i luv leo he is my legend and i really want to meat him somtime in my life and i thought he was really good on titanic and romeo + juliet xx

claudia's picture

claudia

hy ....LEO.....CLAUDIA AGAIN....A BIG....STAR.....A...GREAT GUY.....Y WILL BE IN LONDON ....IN 2-3 DAYS.......Y STILL...LOVE TITANIC ....Y CAN NOT .......FIND IT IN ROMAINIA....CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU......Y LOVE YOU