Lady GaGa - Comments and Message Board

rosiemartin's picture

rosiemartin

I am a big fan of Lady Gaga and wish that she get more success in her life. Lady Gaga You are Rock!

1 year 6 months ago

I love Avril Lavigne's picture

I love Avril Lavigne

I still can't understand. Is this ugly Lady CaCa a male or a female?

sugarbee's picture

sugarbee

lady gaga is great love her music as well as her she is beautiful and talented what else could you ask for

crystles mom's picture

crystles mom

my most dearest lady gaga, I am a mother of 8 ranging in ages 40 thru 26. I have 15 grandkids ranging from 18 thru 2 months. You are my complete hero !!! You surpass micheal ,madonna and you rank up there with who I consider the the greatest performer ever Freddie mercury!!I was adopted as a baby by the most wonderful woman who taught me very early on that everyone is beautiful the was never talk of different races or sexual orientation that was wrong . She taught me that God dosent make mistakes!!! I tragicly lost her to cancer at the tender age of 17 ,she was only 52 , I feel deep in my heart the she came back reincarnated as you!!!!!!!! I dearly love you and cherish everything you do . I hope by some luck someone shows you this little note ,MY name is Colleen Kauska if you do see this even though I know you are way to busy to write but just a single word from you would make me feel completly fulfilled. I,ve been very blessed in my life by knowing great people ,I would truley like to add you to my list of blessings Even if I never get lucky enough to hear from you just know you are a blessing to all people.P.S. I preach your great wisdom to all my babies with all the love and respect I have Thank you !!! eckauska@centurylink.net

DJ Mike's picture

DJ Mike

You have the wrong date for GaGa's birthday in her biography. She's born on the 28th of March!

3 years 2 weeks ago

cheryllric's picture

cheryllric

taken significantly heat main beta new seeding royal

applebrownbettywhite's picture

applebrownbettywhite

so true...

brown suggar's picture

brown suggar

i love lady Gaga she's jst tha 1 u guys!!!!!!!!!