Kylie Minogue - Comments and Message Board

Fanof kylies08's picture

Fanof kylies08

Kylie I am a new fan of yours and I have to say I have not heard a more beautiful vioce in years. I am one picky individual when it comes to what I listen to. Music (GoodMusic)has not only got to hit me in the ears, but most important I have to feel it from the heart. Your music has inspired me, it has raised me up. I hope that someday we can chat abit. I am so sorry about the split. I have a pretty good Idea what you are going through. I just went through a divorce,it still stings some. For me, it`s going to take some time. I hope everything works out for you. if ever you feel you need someone just to chat with, I am all ears. I am 49, and I have been there, done that, I know what is going on out there. I have had some experiences of my own both good and bad that I feel have made me a better person. I have been told my many that I am a very good listener and that I have helped them alot just being there and lending my ear. Please feel free to contact me`No strings Attatched gauranteed` I do hope the very best for kylie and my thoughts and prayers will always be with you.

teresa moutinho's picture

teresa moutinho

hi, kylie i`m from Portugal i live in uk, first of all i hope that you get better every day, more and more because you are a beautifful personthan i`d like to know where can i get you workout video pleasei love you

ADELE's picture

ADELE

wow kylie i love yr music and i have watched you on the tv a lot you are the best .i live in the uk and am marred with three children 2 boys one girl .ive added 2 of your fans on to myspace,they are truly a big fan of yours .

claudia's picture

claudia

dute in singe.......in bloed ....old and stupid nobody....likes youi......old fashion......go to bloed.......

Katheine's picture

Katheine

Hi Kylie!I have been a fan of you since I saw you on Neighbours. And I still am a very big fan of you. Love your music...I love your new single and can't wait till your new album comes out.

wildgirlrunning's picture

wildgirlrunning

Hi Kylie,One year ago I couldnt run however in a few months time I will be running the New York Marathon for Breast Cancer Care. I am sure you will be unindated with requests however if you would like to sponsor me the site address iswww.justgiving.com/dawngardenerWishing you wellDawn

Jiri's picture

Jiri

I just wanted to say how proud I was that Kylie is wearing my home countries brand of clothes. It is so nice :) pietro filipi is not long in UK and I hope now they will have store in london where I live soon. Kylie is an amazing person and she looks so cool :) I hope one day she will go to prague and tell everyone how beautiful my country is!Keep up all the great songs Kylie and I wish you the best in your long life :)

claudia's picture

claudia

you are just great....y lone you...CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU....WALLES.....DICAPRIO

abgago's picture