Kylie Minogue - Comments and Message Board

jl parry's picture

jl parry

Hi.Kylie . Sorry this is the only way we can contact you ... x Please can you help in anyway .... We live in Llantwit Major ,South Wales UK . we have a 15 year old son who has Auditory Processing Disorder , another family in our Village have a 9 year old son also with Auditory Processing Disorder .. Every day the children struggle with school and social life skills ... we aren't looking for money ..just support on spread the word . All we want is for people to understand ... it's like ADHD ,ADD .. 20 YEARS AGO ... when you say but my child has ADHD /ADD people understand but when you say my child has APD they still class it as misbehavior .. school will put your child in a class for behavior problems .even when we had letters from Great Ormond Street Children Hospital that children with APD need quiet and calm . environment it has taken us nearly 3 years for the school to understand but a lot of heartache ... I don't want other children to have to suffer like my 15 year old has ..... We have contacted our local MP and hoping to have support from her ... THE MORE WE SHOUT FROM THE HILL TOPS THE LOUDER THE WORD SPREADS ... thank you xx From Janet Louise Parry,Louise Alison Morgan

6 months 3 weeks ago

Fanof kylies08's picture

Fanof kylies08

Kylie I am a new fan of yours and I have to say I have not heard a more beautiful vioce in years. I am one picky individual when it comes to what I listen to. Music (GoodMusic)has not only got to hit me in the ears, but most important I have to feel it from the heart. Your music has inspired me, it has raised me up. I hope that someday we can chat abit. I am so sorry about the split. I have a pretty good Idea what you are going through. I just went through a divorce,it still stings some. For me, it`s going to take some time. I hope everything works out for you. if ever you feel you need someone just to chat with, I am all ears. I am 49, and I have been there, done that, I know what is going on out there. I have had some experiences of my own both good and bad that I feel have made me a better person. I have been told my many that I am a very good listener and that I have helped them alot just being there and lending my ear. Please feel free to contact me`No strings Attatched gauranteed` I do hope the very best for kylie and my thoughts and prayers will always be with you.

teresa moutinho's picture

teresa moutinho

hi, kylie i`m from Portugal i live in uk, first of all i hope that you get better every day, more and more because you are a beautifful personthan i`d like to know where can i get you workout video pleasei love you

ADELE's picture

ADELE

wow kylie i love yr music and i have watched you on the tv a lot you are the best .i live in the uk and am marred with three children 2 boys one girl .ive added 2 of your fans on to myspace,they are truly a big fan of yours .

claudia's picture

claudia

dute in singe.......in bloed ....old and stupid nobody....likes youi......old fashion......go to bloed.......

Katheine's picture

Katheine

Hi Kylie!I have been a fan of you since I saw you on Neighbours. And I still am a very big fan of you. Love your music...I love your new single and can't wait till your new album comes out.

wildgirlrunning's picture

wildgirlrunning

Hi Kylie,One year ago I couldnt run however in a few months time I will be running the New York Marathon for Breast Cancer Care. I am sure you will be unindated with requests however if you would like to sponsor me the site address iswww.justgiving.com/dawngardenerWishing you wellDawn

8 years 2 weeks ago

Jiri's picture

Jiri

I just wanted to say how proud I was that Kylie is wearing my home countries brand of clothes. It is so nice :) pietro filipi is not long in UK and I hope now they will have store in london where I live soon. Kylie is an amazing person and she looks so cool :) I hope one day she will go to prague and tell everyone how beautiful my country is!Keep up all the great songs Kylie and I wish you the best in your long life :)

claudia's picture

claudia

you are just great....y lone you...CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU....WALLES.....DICAPRIO

abgago's picture