Kurt Cobain - Comments and Message Board

grunge's picture

grunge

My message I made out last time was meant for a messanger I read on another mixed up message about Kurt. The last comment say's it all, Courtney belong's where she put Kurt. She should be in a rotting grave, oh yea, she should get the worst everlasting pain. I wish I could see her and give it to her!

7 years 4 days ago

Anonymouse789's picture

Anonymouse789

I believe Kurt Cobain to be one of the best musicians this world has ever come to witness. I believe nirvana's songs give voice to those who are often muted in popular cultureand if it was more often heard in the manner that was so boldly belted out by Kurt Cobain we may have less white elephants in this world that prohibit this world from being a better place. However it seems hasty and unfair to talk about Courtney Love with an indefinite attitue about her association with the death of Kurt Cobain. It is not as if any of us personally witnessed her do anything other than be a loving wife to him and a loving mother to their child and this is all simply from the public eye. Who are we to judge the why and the how of their love. It's not as if Ms.Love had forced him to marry her. This was a decision made completely on his own(a grown man is perfectly capable to make his own decisions). and if we look back there was evidence of happy times int ehir marriage. There was even a farewell to Ms. Love in Kurt's Suicide note... "Please keep going Courtney". Kurt's love for nirvana, music, and his family and friends will never change along with the fact that we may never know the truth about the rock and roll legend's cause of death. However instead of being mad at courney love we can be truly grateful for each of being touched by the grateness that was and always will be Kurt Cobain. I know that for me personally the words helped heal a wounded soul. I also have a feeling that I am not alone in this instance.Which leads me to my next point.... Kurt Cobain is first greatness. By this I mean you can take away the record label, the govenment and all the conservatives in the world can censor or ban his music, they can paint him as a bad guy who used drugs. But bottom line, his music and all the lives he touched with his words can never be taken away from him, the people he loved, or even all of us the perpetually mourning fans, even in his grave.

grunge's picture

grunge

Give it up! No one can be as good,fine as Kurt Cobain. That is good if Nirvana helped any band to know what music is and how to try and sound as good as Nirvana. Kurt knew how music should sound but he can't play any music or enjoy life in anyway thank's to that ugly whore Courtney love. She should be where she put Kurt. I wish there was some way I can find her and put her in the greasy grave.

camnickelbagsmith's picture

camnickelbagsmith

`Hey man just wondering if and when the release of the movie of Heavier than Heaven will be out? I would greatly appreciate any information on this film. If at all possible could someone help me find the release date.. Thanx.... camnickelbagsmith

grunge's picture

grunge

How can I get that dvd? Courtney should pay for Kurt loosing his life, so should her life be ended!

grunge's picture

grunge

I can't get through to see my comment, oh we'll I just hope no one try's to make out a movie portraying Kurt. If anyone think's Kurt ended his own life is just a stupid and ugly as Courtney is. Courtney put him in his grave and that's where she belong's, rotting away in pain,oh yea!

7 years 4 days ago

grunge's picture

grunge

That is so lame to try and act out Kurt and try and make a Bio. The movie will be all by Courtney's word's and Phil Gross will say the book " Heavier than Heaven" is something to read, if you want to read about Kurt life instead of watching a Bio. It's all a bunch of s--- because it only goes by Courtney's word's and that's all bulls---. I wish I could put her where she put Kurt. Does anyone know where I can find that whore.

grunge's picture

grunge

Hey quy your a joke, Kurt Cobain did not commit suicide.Courtney love made sure he would not live another day and she put Kurt Cobain where she belong's. All she deserve's is everlasting pain and thank's to that ugly thing he can't be in a movie and no actor should portray Kurt!

7 years 4 days ago

grunge's picture

grunge

That's sad that Kurt didn't get together with Iggy. That book Heavier than Heaven is just a book full of s---! All it is is a book that tries to get everyone to feel sorry for her loosing her husband. She lost her husband and put him where he is at. I hope she goes where she put him real soon. She will get what she deserves,pain. There's alot better book's to read that are true about Kurt's death, don't waste your money.

rockgodess's picture

rockgodess

i agree wiv most of u, i do think that talentless mess did have a lot 2 do wiv kurts death its just a shame that its never been proved.id love 4 mrs love 2 finally get wats cuming 2 her.

Paige McCormick's picture

Paige McCormick

COURTNEY LOVE IS A BITCH SUM ONE NEEDS TO BLOW THAT DAMN BITCHES HEAD OFF...

grunge's picture

grunge

Courtney will see where her life is now but in the future Kurt will be glad to see her and show her how it feels to feel pain and he will make sure she get's what she deserves