Katy Perry - Comments and Message Board

Katy Perry's biggest fan's picture

Katy Perry's bi...

Hi Katy Perry im your #1 fan and im sure your thinking everyone says that but im different i just want to talk to my role model on the phone or by email my email address is angelsknowles@gmail.com and i tried my best tooo contact u through faceebook but nothing worked so i wud love for u to email me or get back to me on skype my skype name is angelsummerfun and my name on google /hangouts is Angel Knowles plz dont forget me sincerely,a humble fan and kind hearted girl.

6 months 2 weeks ago

Katyperrycourteneycox's picture

Katyperrycourte...

Hi, can I have your email Katy Perry? I need to send you a picture that I made myself. And a video of me playing roar on the piano. My email is adelaide1802@gmail.com

7 months 3 weeks ago

laffy taffy's picture

laffy taffy

katy perry is playing at the brooklyn bridge for the vma's

1 year 2 weeks ago

victor drm's picture

victor drm

Hi Katy Perry-Ice?You may contact myself with methods of integrity898victordrmymail@yahoo

victor drm's picture

victor drm

Hi Katy: Ice?898Victorvictordrmymail@yahoo

adam russell's picture

adam russell

tickets please

hot boy's picture

hot boy

hi im jason im 21 can i have your phone number please i love you with all my heart will u go out with me you are so beautiful to

hot boy's picture

hot boy

hi katy perry im a huge fan im a 21 year old boy and i would like to have your phone number.

Emily Haag's picture

Emily Haag

Go to wely and LISTEN LIVE on Friday, September 9 to experience the California Dreams Tour via radio!! A Top 40 show hosted by 2 teens will start at about 9:15 pm CT and the Katy Perry stuff will start 1 hour later. Here's a preview: youtube/watch?v=SObn-Cpj58c

Beckangle's picture

Beckangle

I love katy perry she is my idol. X

tiffay's picture

tiffay

Her song "Last Friday Night" is great. You should check out this cover by Rochelle Diamante on Youtube

purpledarts's picture

purpledarts

Katy Perry Fans Get a Free MP3 Download of “The Party’s Over” By Lara JohnstonIf you like Katy Perry, you will definitely like new artist Lara Johnston! Lara is clearly on the rise with her powerful voice and fiery, captivating stage presence. Touring tirelessly, Lara Johnston has performed with artists like Willie Nelson, KISS, Heart, Journey and Cheap Trick. Not many 21 year olds can attract the attention of some of the most powerful names in music as Lara has. Lara’s debut album will be released later this year, but in the mean time and by popular demand from her fans,she’s giving away a free MP3 of one of the new tracks “The Party’s Over” on her website LaraJohnston

QUestions please answer's picture

QUestions pleas...

Hi what does BMS stand for in the katy perry song Hot n Cold. The lyrics around it are 'You BMS, like a Bi*** i should know your hot and your cold......'

logic's picture

logic

BMS,try pms,it's a girl thing,but if u ask me they are always moaning,oh Katy Perry is sexy,hot gorgeous meow want make her purrr