Kate Moss - Comments and Message Board

pink-panther's picture

pink-panther

I don't think Kate Moss really loves Pete Doherty, she's just using him. Don't ask me how or why. I don't know how her twisted mind works. All I know is that she's up to no good. And I don't think it's just a coincidence that Pete Doherty has taken up self harming during their relationship. She keeps dumping him and going out with him again. One day she's going to kill jim. She'll dump him, he'll get depressed and turn to drugs. He'll take an overdose and die from it. And I for one will not overlook it as an accident. Kate Moss, if that happens at least I'll know you're the murderer

kingpin's picture

kingpin

It's no secret that Kate Moss has always wanted to be a rock star - she did that christawful duet with Primal Scream, for a start. Now she's getting older and the model work is drying up, she's looking for a new career.She said he wanted to go out with him because he's 'really dangerous'. Does that sound like something she'd say if she wanted him to get off drugs? She's only dating him to make her look young and hip, and to start a music career. She's getting desperate, it's quite sad really.

kerry's picture

kerry

i think kate moss is an amazing woman however i no wot she is going through at the moment as i am goin through the same sort of thing i would like 2 get in touch with kate and tell her that there r still people that love her 4 being a style icon and really dont care about wot she does in her own time it may not me much but as im having a hard time of things myself at the moment kate has my support 100%

Indie Chick's picture

Indie Chick

I think that Kate Moss is great. So what if Pete isn't a good egg she will learn from her mistakes but she is happy and nobody around her is being effected by her behaviour, so let her lead her life the way she wants to because from the age of 15 she has been constantly modelling.

emmarulz's picture

emmarulz

I have a friend who LOVES pete doherty's music. personally, after seeing lots of pics of him and carl barat, theyre fully made for each other - no offence to kate. I think pete genuinely loves kate but the real love of his life is carl

Mini's picture

Mini

Ok Pink-Panther, you seem a little strange, do you love Pete then.I too thought at first that Kate may have been with Pete to keep her image Hip with a junkie Rock star boyfriend.I think you may have some issues you need to deal with yourself for posting such weird notes on this website.I also had problems with the same drugs as Kate, obviously not to the degree she has but i have. I feel really sorry for her i don't think people should slate her they should help her. I am glad she is in rehab and trying to get her life back on track. She must have been under a enormous amount of pressure and i can understand completely.Kate I think you are great you are a fashion icon and I can’t wait to see you back doing what you do best.xx

LLG's picture

LLG

wel erry i dont think kate wud wna tlk 2 sum1 off da net so i dnt reli think u gt any chnc n evry1 feels sori 4 her wel huse da 1 hu gt herslf in da position in the 1st place?

dotty's picture

dotty

I think Kate Moss & Pete Doherty deserve each other & may they go down in their own whirlpool of self destruction & may we all clap when they hit the bottom of their own cesspit. Can't wait!!!!

Britta's picture

Britta

Now, she´s crazy, is she? At the news I hear she goes with a death mouse in a box all over there.What a nice parfum.

Tiffany's picture

Tiffany

I think that anyone who says Kate would be responsible for Pete Doherty's drug addiction or any drug related overdose is an idiot. Wasn't he using drugs prior to meeting her? And come on, blaming her and calling her a murderer is so childish and immature. Is she sitting there holding him down and shoving needles in his arm or forcing cocaine up his nose? I think we should feel sorry for both of them because I see drug addiction as a disease. No one knows either of them, we haven't been in the room with them to see how Kate is supposedly ruining his life. People need to grow up. Kate is a beautiful model and he's a talented musician. Leave it at that. You should hope that they both take responsibility for their actions and seek help. Let's not forget that Kate has a three year old daughter who is innocent in all this. Show some respect for people as well as privacy and leave the gossip out of it!! I don't understand anyone wishing harm on someone they don't even know! It seems so immature and cold. They are human like us (I think people forget this when looking at celebs) and deserve respect and privacy the same as we would want.

Fluffy's picture

Fluffy

I for one support Kate Moss.I don't think she is using Pete Docherty or whatever his name and band is?? She has got enough of her own money to do whatever she wants as has been proved.I think it is SOOO unfair how she is being made the scapegoat of an industry that is drowning in drugs.ie that includes the media, actors presenters etc who are all doing it but aren't getting the bullet - you know who you are???Male singers have fessed up or been found out that they have been taking drugs and they are treated like Rock Stars - WHY? I know she has been stupid and she has to make her little girl a priority above the drugs, lets just hope she gets the help that is really needed as it is not an easy task to just come straight of cocaine, i am not talking from experience, i am just imagining what it is perhaps like. And for those companies who are dumping her - shame on you. You have probably all kn own for some time that Kate was involved like this as you probabbly have had the staff and mules to accommodate her habit, your not much better, probably even worse because you are all pulling out on her via the media.

ramona's picture

ramona

To me Kate Moss is a very uniquely beautiful woman and she is in a class of her own.She looks classy,adorable and thats precisely why i failed to see'why on earth for she should be hankering after that clown - what was his name really???To say that she is using him is the most ridiculous piece of gossip ever printed.Frankly,with all those looks and money - its simply the other way round and i hear she's a wonderful mom too.I sincerely pray and hope she gets thru' these bad phase in her life but minus that ugly and damaging baggage that she seems so keen on dragging along - dogerty the drag.Lastly,such a brilliant and stunning supermodel of her kind deserves so much more than the living nightmare she's so lovingly lugging around in her'waifish and slender shoulder.I love and adore her way of dressing,and she simply outshines her peers when it comes to style and class.Please Kate wake-up and open your eyes,there's so many nice and solid men around.Drop the garbages in your life.I'm praying for you.You deserve the vvveerrryyy bbbeeessstttt.

pink-panther's picture

pink-panther

All I have to say now is this. f**k off Kate Moss. Just leave Pete Doherty alone

Dolly's picture

Dolly

Why is Pete D so innocent - I reckon he was well on the road to debauchery before Kate M came along. He is a young fool and Kate M fell in love with him.

lilz's picture

lilz

stop slating pete! none of you know the guy, you just know this image the press has created for him. yeh he does drugs, he messed up and needs help but lots of people in that industry do drugs and wasn't kate moss one of them? yet people aren't so quick to slate her. pete is a very talented musician and deffinatly not the first musician to take drugs. It's not as if he's promoting drugs, infact it's the comlete opposite, he warns people off them and is being made a pretty big example of, don't you think.and as for petes and kates relationship....she's 32, i think she's old enough to make her own decisions about who she wants to see.

ROSSBOY's picture

ROSSBOY

It doesnt where Kate is or what she is wearing she ALWAYS looks so so stunning,love her to bits