Justin Bieber - Comments and Message Board

Timothy A Worley Jr.'s picture

Timothy A Worley Jr.

justin bieber i'm so impressed with you you are nice intelligent funny you care about people expeciaply about the needy you keep it up my man your making a good name for yourself. you main man timothy allen worley give me a call sometime.1708-448-7486

1 week 3 days ago

Lose The Shadows's picture

Lose The Shadows

If you wanna clash of clans advantage go to http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! Best players use this!! (aiBVwXFd7t)

2 months 3 weeks ago

LoveKenn's picture

LoveKenn

Dear Justin Bieber, Our names are Deniesha, Kennedy, and Carelle. We have a project in vocal class. It is a group project in which the students have to select singers, songwriters or musicians and discuss how their music affected a change in society and in their lives. We then have to contact the singer, songwriter or musician and make a video explaining how their music affected the community, and how it affected them personally. We would love to interview you. We chose you because you are very talented. Please respond by Monday March 24, 2014.

10 months 1 week ago

Lori Morton's picture

Lori Morton

Haha, I found out Justin's number, and I started to call him andit actually rang!! I was too chicken to actually say anything so as soon as I heard it ringing I hung up. It's 1-386-441-9664. Try it!!!

10 months 1 week ago

Christina Cunningham's picture

Christina Cunningham

Hey Justin my name is Christina and I am your biggest fan Justin us beliebers love u a lot and were just asking please ignore the trouble forget the social media I know how hard it must be you love your fans and music thats what you do and just concentrate on ur carrier and be that real Justin u r kind forgiving we all love u Justin ♥♥ ~Christina

11 months 1 week ago

Pat Romero's picture

Pat Romero

Justin I'm 61 years old, and I love your music. Don't let this get you down. I am appalled at the Americans who signed that petition. In fact I think they are just envious of you. They have no right to try to get you out of this country. How much money did other people make from your singing? Are they standing by you now? Well in my opinion you should stay here and you should get a good lawyer to defend yourself. We have thousands of illegal immigrants in this country and they pick on you?? Hang in there if you read this. I think you belong here. If you do read this and want to talk this is my email. bruja928@msn.com

11 months 3 weeks ago

Marsha Beecher Rollins's picture

Marsha Beecher ...

Please go home. There are so many more truly talented people that should be in the news and you really are a waste of space-basically your an ass. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to Canada.

12 months 2 days ago

Michal Vymazal's picture

Michal Vymazal

Are you absolutly idiot.... Im sey you only 2 thnks ... for 1 GROW UP bitch for 2 going to rehab becouse your ablusolutly change ... Your mone and fame fcking climb on your brain....

12 months 4 days ago

Jack Tonne's picture

Jack Tonne

How do you think, was Justin Bieber bail price right? Vote here - http://www.pickvote.com/vote/DrfFT

1 year 18 hours ago

Lori Oden's picture

Lori Oden

Ahmed you are right I'm the money, where is the authority figure in his family been?

1 year 1 day ago

Lori Oden's picture

Lori Oden

1 year 1 day ago

Lori Oden's picture

Lori Oden

Mike I just read your comment , if you comment that you are his dad, what proff do you have? Anyone can come online and type this info

1 year 1 day ago

Ahmed Mohamed Elshazly's picture

Ahmed Mohamed E...

This boy needs therapy and rehab, before he is killed or dies doing something stupid. http://goo.gl/Xiw0Be

1 year 1 day ago

Susanne Bailey's picture

Susanne Bailey

Justin, if you would like to come to Houston, you can stay with my husband and myself. It seems to me that you need some time away from the situation you are in. I have a MA in clinical psychology, and my husband is a retired dentist. I don't really know why I contacted you, other than it seems to me that you are so talented, and that you do not believe in yourself. It sadens me. Please, do not throw your life away!! I have observed your behavior in public lately, and it does not resemble the behavior that you exhibited as a youg entertainer when you first became famous. Please do not through your self (your life away) Susnne

1 year 1 week ago

Susanne Bailey's picture

Susanne Bailey

Justin Bieber has out-grown his niche. He was popular as most other teenage idols because he was what they (his fans) wanted him to be at the time. That time has passed for him! I just think he does not know that. Here is a personal message from me: Justin do not ruin everything!!!!!! Show the world that you have grown up. That is: that you have matured into a responsible adult! p.s. if you would like to go to an opera sometime soon, I am game. Susanne Bailey (from Denmark)living in Houston.

1 year 1 week ago

Rena Gosinaba's picture

Rena Gosinaba

Hey, guys! I found this app that we can talk with Justin if you have a smartphone. Check out below youtube video that some girl talking to Tom Cruise. http://youtu.be/oLhP6Tu991A It's fun but I think some could be too much into this kind of apps. So it can be harmful, right? What do you think??

1 year 3 weeks ago

winterlunacy's picture

winterlunacy

Justin Bieber has officially retired: http://www.thatericalper.com/2013/12/24/justin-bieber-has-officially-retired/

1 year 1 month ago

FanOfRockNMetal's picture

FanOfRockNMetal

YALL THINK HES CUTE THIS IS CUTE OK http://perfectpreciousbabysebastianbach.tumblr.com/

1 year 8 months ago

FanOfRockNMetal's picture

FanOfRockNMetal

JUSTIN BIEBER FANS YALL NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP TAKING OVER THE ENTIRE INTERNET >.< LISTEN TO SOME REAL MUSIC!!! http://www.rockradio.com/ http://www.thegreat80s.com/Random-80s-Metal-Videos.html http://www.youtube.com/user/80sClassicMetal?feature=watch http://vimeo.com/12808677 YOUR WELCOME

1 year 8 months ago

FanOfRockNMetal's picture

FanOfRockNMetal

JUSTIN BIEBER FANS YALL NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP TAKING OVER THE ENTIRE INTERNET >.< LISTEN TO SOME REAL MUSIC http://www.rockradio.com/

1 year 8 months ago

Eternity&#039;s Shylock's picture

Eternity's Shylock

Hey, Justin. I think your music is absolutely atrocious and ought to banned in civilized nations under the Geneva Convention. But you're a great guy, and though I don't like your music, I think that you deserve the fame just for being so godd*mn inspirational to people all around the world.

combatmarineret's picture

combatmarineret

Hey Justin, I am a disabled combat vet and as you can guess..ican do much for my kids. My oldest daughter will be turning 7 on Oct. 13. We aare really trying to plan a party for her. and All she ever talks about is meeting you. I dont know what kind of crazy schedule you have, but If you could just ever show up and be part of the party, it would make here day and give her tears of happiness, since there really isnt much in her life to smile about. PLease let me know if you could do soemthing about it for us. My email addressis Zielinskivip@hotmail.com and my phone number is: 610-741-4355. Please is you can find it in your hard to do this for a young fan and a combat marine, I would be very grateful Thank you young man! Sincerely, TOdd Zielinski SGT / USMC

Jasreen's picture

Jasreen

Hey everyone!! Make sure you check out a brand new artist Jaicko! Just enter his name on google and it'll direct you to all of his websites, since I can't post links on here!Great music! thanks :)

Niko22's picture

Niko22

Let's Keep Justin In The # 1 Spot. Go Now And Request Justin's New Hit " Baby" On Your Local Radio Station As Many Times As You Can !!. Let's Keep The Bieber Fever Going Strong Through 2010... Thank You

Medina's picture

Medina

heei. justiin how are you? .. got a question are you ever gonna come 2 switzerland ?? =)♥

JustinBiberFan100000000005's picture

JustinBiberFan1...

Justin, I love you! I love the way you sing through your nose. It reminds me of my 4 year old sister, Jaqueline. She likes you too, but I think I have a better chance with you because you tend to like girls that are taller than you. I admire your courage and bravery. Not many girls like you, and yet you continue to write these cheesy, yet tasteful, songs of early love. That song First Dance, when the clock strikes 9? Beautiful. Just beautiful. Maybe someday we'll meet. Don't worry, you'd like me. I'm MUCH taller than you. What color lipstick were you wearing in the video One Less Lonely Girl? I loved it. Where can I get some? I loved the shade. Well, talk to ya later girlfriend! Write a song about me. My name is Margarita. Bye! Love ya boy!

justice wolf's picture

justice wolf

Justin Bieber suck suck to the max he get famous just by pure luck and i say pure luck he suckP.S Justin Bieber suck P.S P.S he really really suckP.S P.S P.S he a the king of FREAK

Felicia bieber's picture

Felicia bieber

Justin hi I"m Felicia i live in Mansfield Ohio and i never met you before i want to i am 11 and i made a facebook page about you called Justin Bieber (lover) and all i want for christmas is to meet you and or go to one of you concerts i really want to meet you and all the other comments dont let them get to you,you are so awesome people can be so rude to you i am trying to save up some money so i can go to see you backstage.Hey one more thing if i cant go to see you in concert could you come to my home right now i am crying cuz i really want to see u that is how much i want to see u.If you really read this could you write me back on facebook my profile name is Felicia Malcuit pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i want to talk to you not any one but you

rjbieberfan's picture

rjbieberfan

ATTENTION Justin Bieber fans!!! Justin will be on Atlanta's Bert Show on q100atlanta (99.7) tomorrow at 7:45a.m. or online q100atlanta.com.

Bieblove's picture

Bieblove

I just got Justin Bieber's phone number and I wanted to know if I should call, it is 386-441-9664, someone call to let me know if it is real

justinbieberfannumber1's picture

justinbieberfan...

i luv justin bieber soooooooooooooooo much!!! he is sooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! justin bieber is the best singer ever!!! luv ya justin!!!! my fav song is eenie meenie feat. sean kingston!! i also like common denominator!!!!

dvogan's picture

dvogan

Fun JB iPhone and iPOd touch app: iSeeBieber!Use your camera to turn anyone or anything into Justin Bieber. Share your pics on Facebook and Twitter!

lexypooh's picture

lexypooh

justin i luv u so much.i luv yo music and its awsome.i luv to sing and i, gr8t at it so can u shoot me an email and holla at me. i want to see if u can help me wif my dream

luv u jb chelsea e. ce+jb 1day's picture

luv u jb chelse...

i luv u idc wat any girl says im ur biggest fan. i cant wait till august 27!!!!i love u im gong 2 meet u 1day

BieberMania's picture

BieberMania

Justin Bieber is going on a 43-date concert tour!

BieberMania's picture

BieberMania

Justin Bieber tickets are on sale now for all concerts: www.cheapjustinbiebertickets.com

Sooki's picture

Sooki

Another fun Bieber app for the iphone is Wig Out.You can add celebrity hair to your friends pics and email or post on facebook.You can purchase in the app store and search Wig Out or go to appshopper.com/entertainment/wigout

4 years 2 weeks ago

Sooki's picture

Sooki

Another similar hilarious iphone app is Wig Out. You can add Michael Jackson, Afro, Donald Trump and more. Either purchase from the app store or appshopper.com/entertainment/wigout

4 years 2 weeks ago

justinbieberfannumber1's picture

justinbieberfan...

I LUV YOU JUSTIN!!!!! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!! LUV YOU!!!

dvogan's picture

dvogan

That's a fun one, too. Just tried it, but iSeeBieber is hilarious. Even my parents like to "Bieber" people.

4 years 6 days ago

justinbieberluvr14's picture

justinbieberluvr14

I LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!!!!

tix's picture

tix

Hi all,Giving away limited backstage passes for future Bieber tour dates. Please email a little bit about yourself, a picture, and why you think we should pick you. We are hoping to use pictures of winners and Bieber to promote future ticket sales.bieber@Safe-mail.net

rug licker's picture

rug licker

Hey all you blesbian lickers.

kutekitty's picture

kutekitty

i think justin bieber is the most talentd boy in history i also think that he is the cutest boy and I ALWAYS sing all of his songs the best song i have heard of yet is ONE LESS LONELY GIRL.JUSTIN BIEBER YOUR THE BESTXX...

JustPlainMarcus's picture

JustPlainMarcus

JUSTIN BIBER SUCKS!!!:DDD

JustPlainMarcus's picture

JustPlainMarcus

Aww Lame Html Doesn't Work

jwork35's picture

jwork35

Everyone should check out the Never Say Never Remix.. go to youtube, then search never say never remix by jwork35 (view the one with the pic of justin bieber for better quality)

kdog2468's picture

kdog2468

Justin Bieber fans! check out this article on Bieber in the NBA all star game: playactionfashion.com

Heather Evanko's picture

Heather Evanko

Family Fights For Child To Awake Following Violent CrashGirl, 7, Injured In Brady Township Crash On June 5BRADY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Family members are fighting for their 7-year-old daughter, who has not awoken after a violent crash in Brady Township, Butler County.On June 5, Angelina Zamperini was riding in a classic Chevrolet along Route 8 near Turk Road with her grandparents. Police said a teenager heading in the opposite direction fell asleep at the wheel, crossed the center line and slammed head-on into their car.The grandparents were rushed to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, where they remain in critical care. Angelina was pinned inside the wreckage and has yet to wake up.Angelina’s mother told Channel 4 Action News reporter Ari Hait that she waits by her hospital bed every day.“I'm in there day in, day out. I don't leave. I stay in the room with her. . It's just ... I can't explain it. It's a nightmare,” said Beth Zamperini.Angelina has a spinal injury, brain damage and a high fever. Doctors told her parents that her future is in question.“I just want her back. I just want the little girl, the energetic girl that she was to be back,” said Zamperini.Angelina is a competitive cheerleader at FCA in Sarver, PA. My name is Heather Evanko and my daughter also is a cheerleader with FCA. Angelina just talks about you and is a huge fan and is in Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh.I know this is a long shot but If she could see YOU it would lift her spirits so much.Thanks for your time, Heather

Q101's picture

Q101

Hey Everyone!This is Q101 out of Harrisonburg, Virginia. We have 2 tickets to meet Justin Bieber in LA before he leaves for his European tour. Call 862-226-1607 with the best reason why you deserve to meet him! Best part is we will pay for the plane tickets!

techiya's picture

techiya

I just love you justin bieber with all of my love from my love heart to your'e love heart get it justin a love heart because we both have a heart that we both know that we love each other.from techiya.

JustinBieberForever's picture

JustinBieberForever

Justin Bieber has announced an additional 30 more dates to his concert tour. Justin Bieber tickets can be found here: www.justin-bieber-tickets.net

justinbeiberhater99's picture

justinbeiberhater99

i hate justin beiber

justin bieber belieber fan's picture

justin bieber b...

JUSTIN BIEBER FANS VISIT THE FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK EXCLUSIVE FOR BELIEBER'S WWW.JUSTINBIEBERBELIEBER.COM JOIN NOW!!!! I'M A BELIEBER.........

Georgiana's picture

Georgiana

Hey all Justin Bieber's fans! Why do you put your comments for Just here? Do you really think he sees them? I'm a very big fan of Justin too, but i tell him that in e-mail messages because i have his really e-mail adress! But i don't give you it! If i give you, you'll probably kill him with ,, Justin, I LOVE YOU!!,, or something like that.. so please........

drake18's picture

drake18

hey come to slayton mn you gaywat i know you f**k little boys justin

3 years 1 week ago

drake18's picture

drake18

hey why dont you come to slayton justin ill give you a turd, hey why dont you come to slayton justin ill give you a turd, hey come to slayton mn you gaywad

3 years 1 week ago

drake18's picture

drake18

hey justin why dont you come to slayton mn you dont know what this state is about we repasent this bithch im un happy with you you guy f**k

3 years 1 week ago

kolusola's picture

kolusola

Check out at CELLO-BEATBOX VERSION OF Justin Bieber's BABY!!! Check it out at kolusola YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

michael lappin's picture

michael lappin

ok us haters aren't jealous we wan't him dead. he is is just all around bland he is not interlingual, he is not even vaguely interesting he is just another backstreet boys, in sync, aron carter. we have saw this shit before. the only question of him I really care about is what drug he eventually ends up taking I call heroin

justinbieberhater25's picture

justinbieberhater25

I hate you Justin Bieber, your gay.

You&#039;re Dumb's picture

You're Dumb

you all are not going to haer about this waste of air and space 2 years from now. Go listen to some real music. like metallica or jay-z or eminem. you all suck at life and i hate you all

rudi's picture

rudi

Hi! I was in Belfast last weekend to watch the EMAs and I spotted some members of Justin Biebers Band, who were signing autographs and talking to fans. Really cool!!Here are the videos....youtube/watch?v=VoOBJuEpHAAyoutube/watch?v=pRMQBK2xAjA

I love Avril Lavigne's picture

I love Avril Lavigne

I've just watched video of making Justin's clip "Baby". And Justin was so sweet there. I wish thah he would be my boyfriend.He's so cuuute. And I just love his beautiful eyes.If someone are interested here's the link for that video depositfiles.com/files/5mzgr3kgi

rena1's picture

rena1

baby is the most discussed & criticized song on youtube,,,,,check out jbieber's biography on mediakritique

Parasdude's picture

Parasdude

He is the worst person ever made by the devil...discuss :)

Genie Bree Wagstaff's picture

Genie Bree Wagstaff

@michael lappinyou so stole that from TheAmazingAtheist

dalonair's picture

dalonair

Justin, you're really good. Keep up with your good work!