Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Comments and Message Board

Lovetheboy's picture

Lovetheboy

Your are a sick person, Who the hell do you think you are anyway ???? Elvis was gay.... come on get a life, don't have anything else to do or say, it is outrages to state comments like this one if Elvis was something, he was a wonderful generous kind awesome man with a wonderful soul and a voice to die for and on top of it would never say a thing like that to hurt someone.... Go to hell.....

sherriemr's picture

sherriemr

This is a crock of crap. Elvis Presley loved his mother..AND his dad...he took care of them after he made money...there's nothing wrong with that...AND...my son is VERY attached to me...and I dare anyone to tell him he's gay....he'll kick their butts in a heartbeat..lol

derangedfangirl's picture

derangedfangirl

My God... Before you say such harsh things, realize that:A. You never met Elvis Presley, so he could indeed have been homosexualand B. Since when has everyone not been entitled to their own opinions? (including people in the spotlight)I'm not taking sides, but it's unfair to immediately badmouth someone because they say something you don't agree with... even if said comments weren't made in good taste...

8 years 3 weeks ago

chng2me's picture

chng2me

My mother taught me that I should never lower myself to the level of someone who was being mean, dishonest, etc. Well there will be no name calling from me because I'm trying not to lower myself to Jonathon's level and he has sunk to a mighty low level. It is pretty sad to try to defame a person who has passed away whether it be Elvis or whomever. Mom also taught me that the person who protests the loudest usually has something to protest about - How about it Jonathon?? Thank You Terri Miles from Flint, Michigan

angelshoes's picture

angelshoes

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..YOU PLAY ELVIS?? YOU SUCK AT THAT??? and still YOU DON"T HAVE ELVIS IN YOUR SOUL, IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE THAT THOUGHT??HOW COULD YOU SINK SO LOW>>GOD BLESS YOU ANYWAY.. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND>>BE CAREFUL..THERE IS A TONS OF ELVIS FANS YOU JUST MADE SUPER MAD>>>

derangedfangirl's picture

derangedfangirl

FYI: The comment I made before was directed to the other people who have bashed JRM... Again, not taking sides, but aren't you in essance just doing what he did? perhaps worse as it was ment to be malicious?

8 years 3 weeks ago

nicoletta's picture

nicoletta

he is just playing his part!if you do not agree with the personnality he presents you can say so,but definitely not by insulting him.

Alliestarr's picture

Alliestarr

People have said many things about Elvis Presley over the years. This is a first...Elvis gay??.I hope my mom don't read this. She has been his #1 fan since day one. She may hunt you down and cut your tongue out.

lupita's picture

lupita

hi i would like to know what did he done ok

MSharp's picture