Jessica Simpson - Comments and Message Board

aszure's picture

aszure

Carolinagirl7314: You have EVERYTHING? Sounds like you have about as much sense as Jessica does. Want some chicken from the sea? Jessica might be attractive, however, she has nothing at all above that. Her movies flop, her concerts dont draw money, she is nothing but a pretty face and tits. Hollywood already has tons of those, and most of them can count to 5. Jessica go work on the farm and get out of Hollywood.

5 years 3 weeks ago

zach is hot!'s picture

zach is hot!

i think jessica simpson is the hottest person alive and im goin 2 c that movie and i dont care wut other ppl think of her ..... and ..did i mention she was hot

lise13088's picture

lise13088

I'm a huge fan of both Jessica and Nick. I have all the Newlyweds DVDs, and I see how much they both loved each other. I'm having a hard time excepting that she's going for a divorce. Has there been any marriage counsling? Marriage is so important, and it's a full-time job. I know that I don't know the true details, but it does seem that they're not trying to work at the problems.

zahmadi's picture

zahmadi

I loved Nick and Jess on Newleyweds but even watching the show seemed all FAKE to me. I mean it was a reality show but cameras were around. Imagine how they were when cameras weren't around? So we just all assume "Oh, they seemed happy on the show" But again what do we know when cams weren't around? Noone files for a divorce like its fun & games. Its serious business. Obviously, she wasn't happy enough to even try marriage counseling and work it out. It sux this had to happen because they were like soul-mates but everything happens for a reason and again, we the fans only see whats going on in their lives when cameras are around..DONT FORGET THAT!

lucky13girl's picture

lucky13girl

I think that they both are at fault. Yes, Nick may have cheated but Jessica should have taken care of her man like she was supposed to and maybe he wouldn't have went anywhere else. She never really ever seemed that into him on their reality TV show. C'mon really a girl from Texas that can't cook????? Go figure!!!!!! Nick deserves someone who is going to take care of him, like a REAL lady. She blew it big time.

treefrog_86's picture

treefrog_86

I am a big Jessica Simpson fan and I honestly don't see anything wrong with a female wanting to look sexy, even if they are a christian. She is very beautiful and talented and if she wants to show it, that does'nt make her a "non-christian". All women want to look beautiful. And I own some of her dessert merchandise and I think it's awesome! If people want to turn it into something sexual, that's their problem, not Jessica's. There is forbidden fruit everywhere, and if teens are going to use Dessert beauty to indulge in sexual activities, then they were bound to have sex anyway. JESSICA SIMPSON RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

jessicasimpsonfan4life's picture

jessicasimpsonf...

f**k off .. all of you... every star in hollywood does at least ONE video like jessica simpson and that's ok with you all but if jessica simpson does it,it's not right you are such airheads..I don't understand how you n be alive with such stupid brains!!

NikkiBratz's picture

NikkiBratz

Jessica and Nick are a everyday normal couple that have arguements. People should leave them alone.

claudia's picture

claudia

ce frumosa te-ai facut....parca semeni cu claudia.....cind....erea....si ea in amsterdam....iar te mariti....pacat.....inteligent baiat......nick......invatati draga....romana.....si euvorbesc olandeza.....engleza.....de ce nu ma suni si pe mine... did you still .....00310617034087,,,,,,,,,m-a urmaresti vezi ca sint in den haag...ma urmareste ....maxima si beatrix.....vezi ca sint in aeroport.....doei.....ciao9.......5999932334447

8 years 2 weeks ago

Carolinagirl7314's picture

Carolinagirl7314

I think the rude comments about Jessica are horrible! I'm Nick's age & I have everything they have ever made together (video's, cd's & all the Newleyweds DVD's). I hate that their marriage didn't work out. Jessica IS a Christian. Get off of her people! I love how she is! I pray that her & Nick will get back together. He shouldn't have cheated even if it just was a kiss. I'm pulling for Jessica Simpson Lachey ALL the way! Go Jessica!

YARA BARRERA's picture

YARA BARRERA

I ADMIRE JESSICA SIMPSON. SHE IS VERY SMART,SHE ALWAYS TAKES THE RIGHT DECISION IN THE PERFECT TIME!! SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED WOMAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN INMY LIFE AND SHE DESERVES THE BEST. SHE IS ALL AMAZING!! AMAZING BODY, FACE, SOUL, HEART, VOICE, SONGS. KEEP AHEAD JESSICA. YOU ARE PERFECT IN MANY WAYS!!! I LOVE HOW YOU ARE!!! I'M YOUR FAN NUMBER 1, DON'T FORGET IT. I HAVE ALL THE NEWLYWEDS DVDS, YOUR CDS, AND THOUSAND OF PHOTOS IN MY PC, MAGAZINES, DESSERT LOTIONS, ETC. LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU IN PERSON!!!

oakland18's picture

oakland18

Why is she still in the music buz.I personally don't like her.Too Blonde Very Mean Her and Paris Hilton should have a date and talk about how they broke each of their man's Hearts She thinks she's all so sexy because she starred in the Dukes Of Hazzard.Let me tell you something Jessica get the hell out of Hollywood

8 years 3 weeks ago

The One's picture

The One

Jessica Simpson, Jessica Simpson. OOOOOO GOOOOOD Please stop not another word about that creature. I have never in my life been so sick of hearing a name except for Paris Hilton. HUUUM Imagine that THEY ARE BOTH BLONDE.

zahmadi's picture

zahmadi

I loved Nick and Jess on Newleyweds but even watching the show seemed all FAKE to me. I mean it was a reality show but cameras were around. Imagine how they were when cameras weren't around? So we just all assume "Oh, they seemed happy on the show" But again what do we know when cams weren't around? Noone files for a divorce like its fun & games. Its serious business. Obviously, she wasn't happy enough to even try marriage counseling and work it out. It sux this had to happen because they were like soul-mates but everything happens for a reason and again, we the fans only see whats going on in their lives when cameras are not around..DONT FORGET THAT!

Somebody who loves Jess's picture

Somebody who lo...

Jessica is the most beatiful and talented woman I haver ever known in my life and she deserves all our support as admirers and good music listeners. I won't ever forget those days of "I will love you forever". Amazing song. Amazing singer. Amazing times.Keep ahead Jessica. We all love you forever.

lovely_lady_trose's picture

lovely_lady_trose

What is this about Miss Jessica having a black eye?If anyone knows write a comment back.Thanks!

lovely_lady_trose's picture

lovely_lady_trose

I 100% agree with these people that are saying finally that Jessica Simpson has challenged her morals and values.Personally I dont think that family has any that are worthwhile.Certainly not any that I myself would want to expose to my young daughter!She got what any woman would get from a man portraying herself as a sleeze on reality televison,in music videos,on live T.V.ect.Also I do not think they will get back together she seems much to selfish in all that money glitz and glamour. Her whole life is based on a price tag. she would have be woman enough (if he really did cheat) to make non selfish attemps to repair their relationship.You can in some cases if you really love someone like they professed to eachother alot get through a situation like that.I wish them both the best in their attemps to find true love.

darshe40's picture

darshe40

Regarding Jessica Simpson:The Video is a very sexual & raunchy for how she portray's herself Saying She is a Christian, she started out being shy & clean but as we ALL know SEX in the Music & Movies Sells & the Pressure is on...MONEY TALKS, so her & her Pastor Dad sold Their Souls for her Career to Move up the Charts by the Form Of Sexing up her Image, all she has now become is another BIMBO in the Sex Industry A singing One at that.It is to Bad to see this Happen once again to youngMuscians & Movie Stars, But Our Societry only focuses on SEX & How you LOOK!!! Not How Talented you Are...God Does Move in Mysterious Way's Simpson supposelycalling her self a Christian her Morales are gone & has just Opened The Eye's of may People...WAKE UP AMERICA Before it is to LateSEE With Your Eye's & HEAR With Your EAR'S Start to Look around you because before you know it one Morning you will WAKE up to your FREDDOM GONE....

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Jeez, what happened to her lips? Bad implants or injections? She has Trout Pout! .