Jessica Alba - Comments and Message Board

AyLiNe's picture

AyLiNe

i love you god bless me when i see your talents your brother is so cute

lost family's picture

lost family

Hi. I am a 16 year-old kid who has been trying to contact you over the last four years.My mom kept a secret from me and my other siblings for a long while. She told us the story of your mom Catherine, and how her side of the family disowned her. The funny thing is that my mom never told us until late because she was actually her sister. I always knew my mom was of French and Danish descent, but never knew she was your mom's sister. Their side of the family also disowned my mom because she married a black man. So, my mom hasn't given me any information to contact you guys, but i have tried myself and failed. If you ever read this, please contact me because me and my sisters would love to meet the rest of our family. Please don't let me down.

Torrent's picture

Torrent

Hope to see you in another Movie; You are appearing on a Network television show in a couple of weeks? Excellent! Write me at your convenience if you want Jess; Love to hear from you anytime. Take care, Be safe at all times doll!

John Thiel's picture

John Thiel

Jessica has the gift for portraying a pregnant woman. This looks simple at first thought, but is actually difficult in that it requires certain physical things such as stance, tonus and tortion, in addition to the psychic aspects of the role. Her parents got her ready for such roles by sending her to a method acting school. The only question is whether she will be able to handle the spiritual aspects of the role.

9 years 1 day ago

Gary Washington's picture

Gary Washington

Hi Jessica, I've been a fan of yours since Dark Angel, and although the show was bad, I knew you had the talent to make it big. Your doing great! God bless you.Gary

CubicSA's picture

CubicSA

Ola'Vinny28, sigh... I don’t think any actresses or actor could reply to fans without some serious investment of time. Just image your in the eye of say 10 million people which is fair to say (I am in South Africa and I know of Jessica hence why I came here to find out more) that is a lot of people now say 10% are intrigued by her 1 million people are gonna look for more information 1% of them will try get in contact via email and posts. That’s 10 000 people sending letters emails and so on. Just image being on the receiving end of that, I have much respect for the person who sorts celebrity emails and post. They have a life too, I think it is important to support the people during the good times and the bad, getting fan mail while in troubled times I think is far more valuable then sending a mail with the hopes of getting a personal reply. All the best Chris

Vinny28's picture

Vinny28

Dear Jessica, How are you sweety? Hope to see you in another Movie; You are appearing on a Network television show in a couple of weeks? Excellent! Write me at your convenience if you want Jess; Love to hear from you anytime.Take care, Be safe at all times doll!Sincerely Yours,Vinny28PS. Email me if you would like my phone #.Cheers!

9 years 2 days ago

Hernani's picture

Hernani

Jessica, i love you since `Dark angel`. Jessica, you are my angel. All the best for you my love and keep doing fantastic movies.

<a href="http://abbmp3.com/">a's picture

<a href="http:/...

Ok i first saw Jessica Alba On "Dark Angel " on Which KICKS ASS!!! And i think she looked a lot hotter with brown hair. They should either repaly the shows or continue makeing tham.WhellLove LotsOxy

True one's picture

True one

Hi Jessica! How are you doing? I haven't seen your movies, yet anyway, but Max got me going and I have some uh, great pics of you. Take care and much love from me always. God Bless!