Jesse James - Comments and Message Board

BadMoFo's picture

BadMoFo

Ya'll a bunch of red neck hillbilly in breeders...the guy stands up and speaks his mind,and ya'll get your panties bunched up!! C.F.L.

javalover's picture

javalover

Jesse James....should stick to being a 'gold digger' husband, and be thankful the US Military is protecting all of us ...even so he can show his stupidity. What a country we have!

Americain's picture

Americain

You never seemed like you had much of a brain, now you've proven it. Thanks for letting me know for sure.

justtripn2's picture

justtripn2

Why the hell is everybody down on Jesse?? All you bad mouth sons-a b...h's are pissed off because she didn't choose one of you. I'm an old 70 year old street wise sun of a b... h myself., and I'm here to wish both, Sandra and Jesse the very best of everythig. And,Jesse, power to you my man. You have in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world.I only say that, because I Love her too.My best to both of you,My two favorite people.

papomd's picture

papomd

I say that Jesse James is an idiot. He must have an elementary school background, as most of his idiot type have.

eyes10spd's picture

eyes10spd

Congrats Jesse Bullock. Once again you have proven to be an Idiot. Didn't take much work on your part. I have no problem with people speaking their Minds ( even one as small as yours)But to call the Pres. a D@#$head, shows you and the other idiots in Hollywood why Main Strem America is turning its back on you A@#holes in Droves. Worst thing is i lost respect for your wife, i had hoped she was as Smart as she is Talented.

Gemini's picture

Gemini

When Ms. Bullock married this creep, I had never heard of him. I wonder if she shares his views. If so, (and it will come out), then for me, another one bites the dust. I will not watch, rent, or buy any film that she is connected with in any way, shape, or form.When will these idiots from the entertainment world shut the hell up? They all make me ill.

the Oracle's picture

the Oracle

JJ:You must have a lot of experience with them to be able to determine the Prez is one, too.

David-USMC's picture

David-USMC

Little squirts with a mind like Jesse James makes a so-called ****head look pretty smart. Sorry Sandra, you married beneath your intellect.

idiot buster's picture

idiot buster

shut up and make bikes you dick head. learn how to read and you might have half a chance at saying something intelligent.

Delbert Frosh's picture

Delbert Frosh

"Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody got one." (John C. McGinley, as 'O'Neill', from "Platoon", circa 1986.) Mr. Sandy Bullock met a coupla soldiers who confided in him (allegedly) and all of the sudden Mr. Sandy Bullock knows all there is to know so as to declare that the commander-in-chief is a "d*ckhead". Mr. Sandy Bullock is lucky he lives in the USA. As to HOW ON EARTH he got with the lovely and talented Ms. Bullock, I can only quote Eddie Murphy, as 'Reggie Hammond', from "48 HRS.", circa 1982: "The generosity of women never ceases to amaze me." Ain't that the truth. What a tool!

job22070's picture

job22070

Mr Bullock, why don't you bob up and kiss my ever lovin' southern ass! That 's the best you can ask for, you whimp!.......jim/louisiana

More Jesse James

Did Deadmau5 Cheat On Kat Von D? She Seems To Thinks So...

Kat Von D, the American tattooist and LA Ink TV personality has announced via Twitter that it's "over" between her and Canadian producer/performer Deadmau5 after...

Wife Number Four: Jesse James Marries Alexis DeJoria

Jesse James has well and truly gotten over his past relationships, with Kat von D and Sandra Bullock, it seems. People magazine have reported that...

Jesse James Engaged For 5th Time, This Time To Alexis Dejoria

Jesse James passed the stage of third time lucky a long time ago, and he'll be hoping his quintet of engagements wont turn into a...