Jesse James - Comments and Message Board

BadMoFo's picture

BadMoFo

Ya'll a bunch of red neck hillbilly in breeders...the guy stands up and speaks his mind,and ya'll get your panties bunched up!! C.F.L.

8 years 3 weeks ago

Ken Mac's picture

Ken Mac

It is unfortunate that people without deep substance can get as much exposure in the press as Albert Eisdtein or Colin Powell. Ah, well, once again it proves Hollywood has as much credability as the UN

8 years 4 weeks ago

javalover's picture

javalover

Jesse James....should stick to being a 'gold digger' husband, and be thankful the US Military is protecting all of us ...even so he can show his stupidity. What a country we have!

8 years 4 weeks ago

Americain's picture

Americain

You never seemed like you had much of a brain, now you've proven it. Thanks for letting me know for sure.

8 years 4 weeks ago

justtripn2's picture

justtripn2

Why the hell is everybody down on Jesse?? All you bad mouth sons-a b...h's are pissed off because she didn't choose one of you. I'm an old 70 year old street wise sun of a b... h myself., and I'm here to wish both, Sandra and Jesse the very best of everythig. And,Jesse, power to you my man. You have in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world.I only say that, because I Love her too.My best to both of you,My two favorite people.

danbnimble's picture

danbnimble

Right on Jesse, you've revealed the absolute truth about all the junior neo-con half breeds, led by a c- MBA zoomy and a woosey named 5 deferments Dick.

8 years 3 weeks ago

papomd's picture

papomd

I say that Jesse James is an idiot. He must have an elementary school background, as most of his idiot type have.

8 years 4 weeks ago

eyes10spd's picture

eyes10spd

Congrats Jesse Bullock. Once again you have proven to be an Idiot. Didn't take much work on your part. I have no problem with people speaking their Minds ( even one as small as yours)But to call the Pres. a D@#$head, shows you and the other idiots in Hollywood why Main Strem America is turning its back on you A@#holes in Droves. Worst thing is i lost respect for your wife, i had hoped she was as Smart as she is Talented.

8 years 3 weeks ago

ray29687's picture

ray29687

The fool is blind, He went from From an angel to gutter trash. Sandra Bullock is way to good for that idiot.

Gemini's picture

Gemini

When Ms. Bullock married this creep, I had never heard of him. I wonder if she shares his views. If so, (and it will come out), then for me, another one bites the dust. I will not watch, rent, or buy any film that she is connected with in any way, shape, or form.When will these idiots from the entertainment world shut the hell up? They all make me ill.

8 years 3 weeks ago

MTracey's picture

MTracey

I wonder what the troops thought of the diatribe? Poor Jessie doesn’t get it. If the Islamo fascists gain the world domination they seek, he will not have a business let alone his head. So sad, but it is guys and gals like him that pose a danger to the rest of us. Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it. Clearly, Jessie is not the bad a_ s he portrays himself to be. Well, I for one will no longer watch his television shows, or buy any of his wares.

8 years 3 weeks ago

the Oracle's picture

the Oracle

JJ:You must have a lot of experience with them to be able to determine the Prez is one, too.

8 years 3 weeks ago

David-USMC's picture

David-USMC

Little squirts with a mind like Jesse James makes a so-called ****head look pretty smart. Sorry Sandra, you married beneath your intellect.

8 years 4 weeks ago

idiot buster's picture

idiot buster

shut up and make bikes you dick head. learn how to read and you might have half a chance at saying something intelligent.

8 years 4 weeks ago

CMK's picture

CMK

Hey Mr Sandra Bullock,shut up and go back to making bikes you f**king moron!!!

8 years 4 weeks ago

herb's picture

herb

Jesse, no woman with any class would associate with a man who is bodily, and limbs, tattooed' Wake up in the morning to look at a scull and crossbones together with several f.....g snakes. Not to say an embarassment, when eating out, to expose tattooed hands Guess her attraction, to you , is that " mind blowing sex "she mentions to being the secret of her success inmaking movies. Time will tell...Matthew Conaugheyis waiting in the background.

Delbert Frosh's picture

Delbert Frosh

"Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody got one." (John C. McGinley, as 'O'Neill', from "Platoon", circa 1986.) Mr. Sandy Bullock met a coupla soldiers who confided in him (allegedly) and all of the sudden Mr. Sandy Bullock knows all there is to know so as to declare that the commander-in-chief is a "d*ckhead". Mr. Sandy Bullock is lucky he lives in the USA. As to HOW ON EARTH he got with the lovely and talented Ms. Bullock, I can only quote Eddie Murphy, as 'Reggie Hammond', from "48 HRS.", circa 1982: "The generosity of women never ceases to amaze me." Ain't that the truth. What a tool!

8 years 4 weeks ago

job22070's picture

job22070

Mr Bullock, why don't you bob up and kiss my ever lovin' southern ass! That 's the best you can ask for, you whimp!.......jim/louisiana

8 years 3 weeks ago