Jennifer Hudson - Comments and Message Board

pamish's picture

pamish

Jennifer I am black South Africa Female my parayers got to you and your family.

tberry's picture

tberry

if they take jennifer hudson out of the winnie mandela movie, im gonna tell everyone i know not to watch the movie.the movie will not be good without jennifer hudson.they cant get mad because a fantastic actress like jennifer hudson got the part.she deserved the part.i think that this will be a good part for her.well every movie part she trys out for is good for her.

shurli's picture

shurli

Here in Cananda, we love jennifer hudson I have watched your rise to the merican ream from day one.Your a beautiful talented person and today our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

babydoll42's picture

babydoll42

Jennifer I love You...I have been watching the news lately and my heart and prayers goes out to you and your family. Believe they are in a better place now, they are with our Lord Jesus Christ now and they are resting in peace or soon will be. Keep your head up and stay positive!!!! Mom is always first and she will be still be watching...God Bless You and Your Family.

REGLA CONSUEGRA's picture

REGLA CONSUEGRA

HI HENNIFER,MY NAME IS REGLA CONSUEGRA.I'M FROM CUBAI ARRIVED TO THE USA 1 YEAR AGO.I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT A LOT PEOPLE ASQUED MY ABOUT YOU AND SOME OF THEM ARE TO THINK THAT I AM YOU FAMILLY.THEY SAY THAT I LOOK LIKE YOU OR YOU LOOK LIKE ME.THAT IS INTERESTING BECAUSE ANYWHERE I GO SOME BODY SPEAK TO ME ABOUT YOU AND ME!!IN MY WORK,ON THE STREET,IN THE MALL,IN MY APPOYMENT WHITH THE DOCTOR!!!.IS CRAZY!BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO!!!!

lopezbobbie's picture

lopezbobbie

I have been a fan of jennifer hudson from day one and when i heard the news it really hurt to see someone go throw all that. my familys prays and blessing go out to you and your family.

333tostart's picture

333tostart

Hi Jennifer, it's me again Toni from 333..everytime i read an article concerning your ordeal..i hurt inside for you..and have to share my love.so i know you see me often but what is going through without love from your friends, fans, and family...After watching you grow i know that you are a strong female... just continue to be the special and loving person you are..your inner spirit is very visible and kind...Take your time and keep your eyes on the prizes..(GOD)..I thank god for the people in your life now..and i know he have prepared for your days to be brighter ahead sooner than amagined..Huggs and Kisses ..praying all the time..God is good all the time..333tostart

333tostart's picture

333tostart

Hi Jennifer, i feel so devoted to being apart of sharing our support with u, our organization is up and coming..brand new..but we are 3 individuals who's heart is so much feel with love, care, hugs, here to talk too..etc...we can't and yet we can identify..but we know at times like this we have to Lean Not to our Own understanding...bye and bye he eveal his reasons...He is a God that makes righteous decisions and although we might wonder about it... it is still a positive their....take ur positive keep it and keep God first...333to start love you and we hope to see you soon/oneday...we are going to blossom and grow because my hunger to help Women young and old..black/white/hispanic..etc is serious...and that's from the 3 of us...we are praying 24/7 for u and your family...if u choose to communicate back..feel free to do so @ 333toostart@live.com look forward to hearing from u and keep ur head up/stay strong/ ur path from this time forward is going to be awesome!!!!love 333

joann_mhargo's picture

joann_mhargo

My daughter and i are very sorry for what has happen to your family. We feel like it was our own, we have been fans of yours since idol. You are a very loving and caring person and we have they catch who did this and they fry for it.our prays are with you.joann and mhargo.

mrs c's picture

mrs c

I think thank jennifer has a long way and needs to keep up the great work.I watch her movie dream girls over and over,and I enjoy it each time as it was my first time.Much love to ya!