Jay Sean - Comments and Message Board

Alima's picture

Alima

jay i love u soooo much ur sooo buff gosh how do u make me go crazy over u..ur so hot n i love u 4ever n ever urz and only urz Alima.. x x x x x x x

Jasreen's picture

Jasreen

Hey! My name is Jasreen, and I just wanted to let you all know about this new rising artist, Jaicko! Check out his music and info at www . myspace.com / jaicko

Dilzaara's picture

Dilzaara

just like his songs

roxy...'s picture

roxy...

hey jay..jus wanted to say that u hve been my HOTTEST fav till now..n i luv ur songs..i jus luv the way u talk its jus makes me go crazy n all..n i lyk ur hair..ur my fav rapper..i luv the way u talk n sing..ur attitude OMG ur sooo hot dude..ufff..i wanted to ask iz jay sean gonna have a concert in karachi,pakistan?i really wanna knoe..hey n keep rockin n u'lll remain my HOTTEST FAV..probably forevaaa!mmmuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhh..luv ya jay!

8 years 4 weeks ago

thank u for cutting ur hair's picture

thank u for cut...

thank u for cutting ur hair i am a big fan of youi like your new music viedo down i even bough that ring tone

ABDEEZEEL's picture

ABDEEZEEL

jay is one of the greatest ever produced asian artist. personally i made him a role model, because he is giving me all the inspiration i need to energize my musical career.

Chaficka's picture

Chaficka

hi jay sean is so cute i love hes songs down & do you Rember

Kajol's picture

Kajol

HiI think Jay Sean is a good singer. His best song he has sung is Stolen and dance with youI liked the new songs push it up and stomp

arzoo's picture

arzoo

JAY SEAN RULES!!!!....JAYS NO.1 FAN FOR LIFE!!!

9 years 2 weeks ago

SMITA's picture

SMITA

HEY JAY!!! WATS UP MAN??? RAP DA FREE WORLD>>>I LOVE U N' IM UR CRAZY FAN>>>>>>>

t5m's picture

t5m

Amazing site..really interesting stuff.t5m was lucky enough to be at the Mobo’s and caught up with some of the top talent backstage and on the red carpet. Take a look at t5m mobo-awards, with some great exclusive videos on Jay Sean.

hArViN(goin2bmrsjayseansoon)'s picture

hArViN(goin2bmr...

HEY JAY SEAN U ROCKS EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU SING MAKES ME GO CRAZY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALOTS!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN CRAZY OVER A SINGER OR ACTOR BUT THIS IS MY 1ST TIME LOVE U LOTS!!! LIKE HOW U STOLE MY HEART BY UR SWEET VOICES STEAL EVERYONE ELSES 2!!